Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5418 times)
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Id say yes and this is because of the fact that there is a general dip in the cryptocurrency market, not in just a few cryptocurrencies but in the whole market, now Ethereum is valued at 500 dollars which at once point in time in the past only was at the valuation of 1200 USD and bitcoin is at 6500 once at 19000$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Yes I agree but actually it always perfect to buy bitcoin as long as you can handle it well. As cited in different articles that I read, bitcoin will hit the unexpected value within a couple years. I declared that It will be a battle of patience and a battle of emotion s.

Just use wisely this time. Invest in the cryptocurrency. Those guys, who will be late to do it, might later call themselves the losers. If you do not want to be one of them, buy altcoins and Bitcoin.

Waiting for the perfect timing is when you do search  all about bitcoin and you notice that the price is lower than the past price meaning you have to grab that opportunity that buy bitcoin at that situation so that you'll gonna have more profits on it.

I'll gonna sample my situation, I take the bitcoin late so I regret the day I didn't start to open when my brother told me to open atleast the minimum amount of investment in bitcoin.Now I am starting to open and gain from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

This is the perfect time to buy and we don't know if tomorrow the price will start to rise. Although we are still in bearish mode but due to volatility it may swing in upside direction and it's late to buy at the dip.

As we observe the market today it is in bearish trends that gives us opportunity to buy while the price of all cryptocurrencies are declining. Buy now while the price are in dip and hodl, then sell right away when it will rising to get instant profit.
It's the right moment to buy bitcoin, and it seems like a lot of negative news about bitcoin. And cause the market conditions a bit unstable, and there's nothing wrong we go to buy some bitcoin for a very long term.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Surely this would be the best time to buy, since price is at dip make it as an opportunity to gain greater volume of coin. In few weeks, the price will once again recover and regain which will no longer allow you to gain more. Dont wait for the price to get more lower, people are now having great demand on it since its affordable already. Surely the price hit back and continue to grow in few weeks. Buy and Hold, bitcoin has a bright future.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:38 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:29:46 AM by BTCedgar

In essence, now is certainly a better time to buy than a few weeks ago, but we won't know when the best time to buy would have been until after the price goes up again.  That's why it's called "speculation".  Place your bets.  If everyone knew when the best time to buy was, that would be a rigged market, which we don't want.
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Bitcoin is down so buy now, and wait a few months bitcoin will increase as it did last year exactly in December and if you want to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Invest bitcoin for your future good
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

Bitcoin seems to me, that it has truly reached the bottom in this 6000$ range. We just need some more good news, and hopefuly a significant growth will come soon.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

It is more than a good time to invest, but you should take in consideration that you might lose in a long term if the price goes below the actual price. But you should try to buy at a better price (it might be touching less than $6000 during those days)

gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

The bitcoin market with its currency advancement for mass adoption in the European countries with the sanctions lifted in Germany and Asia pacific poutines will increase in c[price as the mining as well as the investments in it will increase, it is wise to purchase coins because this happens,

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Some people was saying same thing when bitcoin hit 20k last year.
So do your own analyses and take the responsibility. I will not say its good time to buy.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

It is always hard to decide, where is the bottom. It looks like it is here, but who knows Smiley Would say, that it is a nice buying opportunity now, but also, lower prices can still come.

margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

With the ETF news came lately, I am being more and more positive, that we will not break below 6000 significantly, and the market will recover soon from this long bearmarket.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

It has always been a very good time to buy, only that with the latest prices of the last year, it was almost impossible to buy (10,000$ was huge) and i was not gonna buy back before. So, now is a perfect opportunity to keep buying even more

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

I think now the best time to buy bitcoin. Now the bitcoin price is low. If you buy bitcoin now and sell it after rising price, you will get more profit.

Maybe you can buy know since I see the market is falling which is good for us we should buy more now the reason is bitcoin will rise for sure. I can say with confidence when the price dump after few months it pumps like hell i know bitcoin very well i have a good experience.
I my self buy a lot of coins and soon I will gain more profit it's possible that it can make me rich.
Bitcoin is like a SPRING more you press it more the strength will come and more the bitcoin PUMP
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

The right moment to buy bitcoin is now because the market is undergoing a drastic decline and I am sure next month will rise in price in the market as more and more people are interested and also now on vacation.
Yeah, but for me there no perfect time to buy bitcoin it is defends on you and how interested are you to invest. You can do what you want anytime as long as you are determine to do it.
Bitcoin’s price is equivalent to 7318 US dollar at this moment which has improved to this value but you may see that the price is still a low price and it just need to cross as much the 10k dollar figure in the existing situations because it took a lot of time and now we are looking for recovery.

Solution for this market is very easy if we start buying rather than selling on large scale for less profit so change your actions and get a new market price.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

The right moment to buy bitcoin is now because the market is undergoing a drastic decline and I am sure next month will rise in price in the market as more and more people are interested and also now on vacation.
Yeah, but for me there no perfect time to buy bitcoin it is defends on you and how interested are you to invest. You can do what you want anytime as long as you are determine to do it.
We consider the best time for investment, when the price decrease too much, and I think that currently the price is already trading low, therefore the current time can be consider as the best time for investment. In my opinion I think that the current time is the best time for bitcoin investment. Those people who will do investment in bitcoin in current time I am sure that they will get a good profit from it after few months.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Right now is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency because the market price is currently dropping and it was guarantee to earn profit because the market prices will still go back to normal after a few months.
Do it now! Later you will not have this great chance to get the crypto for less. Still, the prices on the market are very low, and we have to use this time for investments.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Bitcoin’s price is equivalent to 7318 US dollar at this moment which has improved to this value but you may see that the price is still a low price and it just need to cross as much the 10k dollar figure in the existing situations because it took a lot of time and now we are looking for recovery.

Solution for this market is very easy if we start buying rather than selling on large scale for less profit so change your actions and get a new market price.
As far as you feel you can maximize your future return, every time is the perfect time to invest and buy a coin. Right now, the prices are a bit down and the market is in the phase of recovery so it is of course the perfect time to buy and store crypto coins particularity Bitcoin and also ETH. I prefer these two because the profit margin in these two crypto currencies is very high and let it December we will get huge return. 
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

There is no perfect time to buy a Bitcoin. For me, the perfect time was when it was 20 dollars, but I blew it and bought it when it was 200 dollars. Now I regret it, but what can you do, nothing. I know people who bought Bitcoin when it was 7 K, 11 K, even an 18 K. We are all different and so are our desires...

Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

If you want a long term in bitcoin then at this current price i can say that this is still a realy good time to buy more bitcoin and hold. I am not that sure but if the price goes up to atleast 10,000$ before the and of this year that  was a good profit already if you are holding inly 2 bitcoins in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: