Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SR auctioned coins - group buy?  (Read 1891 times)
Mined

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:57:58 AM

I'm willing to do this and I've already signed up to be a bidder, so I just opened another thread in the Marketplace area to keep things better organized.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:43:03 PM

I'm willing to do this and I've already signed up to be a bidder, so I just opened another thread in the Marketplace area to keep things better organized.
Dude, nothing agains you but i wouldn't consider you as trused in any way. You have registered 5 days ago and you already want people to trust you with thousands up to milion(s) of dollars?
This won't happen no matter how mutch you try.
Mined

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:14:33 PM

Dude, nothing agains you but i wouldn't consider you as trused in any way. You have registered 5 days ago and you already want people to trust you with thousands up to milion(s) of dollars?
This won't happen no matter how mutch you try.

I do not mean to argue; it's just that the age of the account is irrelevant in trust. If I am willing to provide ID as suggested I would assume there are no further issues. Is there anything I'm missing?
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

You could possibly get theymos or Sirius to hold the coins. How do people know this is the actual FBI auctioning off the coins and not some scammer?
Mined

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

You could possibly get theymos or Sirius to hold the coins. How do people know this is the actual FBI auctioning off the coins and not some scammer?

I will PM them now. And yes for I trust .gov domains.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:11:36 PM

I will PM them now. And yes for I trust .gov domains.

There's no way you'd have a chance at holding the coins. Only someone like theymos, Sirius, and a few others would have the chance at holding them. They'd be some of the only trusted people that'd be able to front 200K.
fairlay

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Since the registration phase ended today we have put some predictions for this topic on our market.
Thus for those who are not registered yet - this is a option to participate.

For example will the price of the Block B be higher then the lowest Block A?
People think that this will happen - if you don't and you are right you get 1.5 times your money back:

https://www.fairlay.com/event/category/bitcoin/price/

www.fairlay.com - the Bitcoin prediction market - the future of reliable information
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: