Bitcoin Forum
February 25, 2017, 02:24:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE  (Read 77776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olubams

Activity: 238

@official SQL PR

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

Long time ALL... A little break is needed to go back to the drawing table and look into our deficiencies and work on it. For those that have given us recommendations and suggestions, we appreciate you and hold it in high esteem. Thank you... More changes to be witnessed in the coming days... We are still here and Squall is still very much available... Dont forget, www.squallcoin.com is the home for squall and also you can follow @officialsqlrep on twitter...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

@official SQL PR

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273.0 Thank you once again...

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

I like the idea  , no IPO is nice  , also is really nice see that you are using your main account here , I'll be watching this thread for more info .

Thanks for the support  Grin

The question to ask is:

ASICS or no ASICS, at least in the foreseeable future.

I tend to lean toward no ASICS as I still GPU mine. With the way cryptonight algo re: Monero is taking off, maybe that may be the algo to consider. Must improve on it somehow though as some big players are involved in that coin.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Thats where we are now, This is exactly the feedback I need.

Problem is, Only on release we can say if it will work on asic or not, If it becomes popular, People will find away to adapt, I hear you fully, As an ASIC on a new coin will kill it, there will be one person hording up, Nothing we can do really, Just hope it goes around evenly.

I will look closer at the monero alg and see if it's something I can use.

It may be possible to eliminate the problem with ASICS at once.
brigabriela470

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273.0 Thank you once again...

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.
olubams

@official SQL PR

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.

Thank you for dropping by and the commitment is what we have and not dropping anytime soon which is why the coin has been there since over 2 years ago. A quick look at www.squallcoin.com will give a glimpse on how far we have gone. So many things have been done and more is still to be done. Thank you once again... The auction is still live and will close on the 6th of February..,

olubams

@official SQL PR

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

We want to appreciate everyone who participated in the last auction at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273 it was so much fun. Congrats to the winners and to those who couldn't win now. An opportunity will still show up again. Thank you for the support so far, two years and running we couldn't do it without you. Don't forget we are live on YOBIT and you can visit www.squallcoin.com for more details...

olubams

@official SQL PR

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

We are still not resting on our oars on the promise made to keep this project going... Lend a hand by visiting www.squallcoin.com to give us suggestions on how we can structure the site to suit you better... Also, the gold auction is out with lots of interesting bidding going out there you can check it out by visiting
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1788838.20

squall1066
Legendary

Activity: 1764

www.squallcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄

Bitrated user: squall1066.
olubams

@official SQL PR

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.

Thank you @ squall for checking by... Against all odds, Squall is still standing and even in the face of several alts that have come and gone and with the initial hype that we saw in their early days, they could not keep it up, but for us we are still standing and we are not resting and hopefully we can support it to the point we all wanted. I cannot but express joy on the current auction that will end soon @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1788838.0 you also can be part of it by checking it out...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.