Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538824 times)
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:41:11 AM

BEWARE, Keiser was a f

Keiser is a scammer. He has proven that with Maxcoin. Remember the "stabilization fund"? He advertised Maxcoin like hell and then ran off silently to get to safety. Consequently the temptation to do the same with StartJoin/Startcoin is equally great, especially in times of economic crisis.

Max is a charlatan just like all the other doomsday clowns who pump gold and silver, cryptos and all the other libertarian non-sense. If you really think Keiser is "honest" oh hes honest all right, about taking your all your god damn money. I waited a whole year to get out of this scam in a profit and its already collapsed a good 40% in the past couple days. Its a waste of time. Its not worth risking the pumps. Hold onto your Bitcoin folks, stay away from charlatans like Keiser, Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, they're all the same.

Max Keiser is a charlatan. Hes another doomsday clown who pumps gold and silver, pumps up scam coins like Maxcoin and Startcoin and just wants your money. I waited a good year to get out of this scam and just sold off all my Startcoin the other day at a decent profit since it was literally worthless for months and will end up being worthless in the long run. Max is no different than all the other doomsday clowns like Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney and all the rest, they all hang out in the same groups and they're all charlatans. Startcoin is just another scam so Max can make big trades to get more Bitcoin. Hold on to your Bitcoin folks, this shits going way down. Mark my word.

so are you going to offer any proof or just continue to discredit yourself?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jboyce92

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:00:44 AM

The proof is there. The first post showing screenshots of tweets that Keiser has made is evidence enough. There is mountains of evidence that hes a con man. Here take 10 mins out of your day and let someone with a real track record put it into perspective for you. https://youtu.be/VxuTouUgW10

Startcoin is just like gold and silver, being promoted as a REAL currency, Max like all the other con men always go on about the evil bankers and how bad the fiat system is, its all lies and delusion to steal your money. If you don't understand Wall Street you don't understand Max Keiser, plain and simple. Ad based content, like Startcoin, is a scam, plain and simple. You will lose your ass in this shit I guarentee it.
jboyce92

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:12:18 AM

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

If you've got something to say about Max Keiser, and the other people you mention, why don't you come out in the open and say it like a man. There will be lots in the establishment news media that would be willing to take up your story if it is true. Instead, like DoggyBulldog, you hide behind a hidden profile. You pussy!

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. There is one particular issue that I don't. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?

Anyone in the media is never ever on your side. If they're in the media, like Max Keiser, they are there to sell you something. Whether its advertisements, some bullshit investments or in this case a crowdfunding crypto, its literally designed to bring in tons of sheep to think its gonna go to the moon in price. Sure, you might be able to catch a wave of excitement here and there, but I can guarentee Max will end up dropping this shit in another year or 2 and move on to some other "project" and Startcoin will collapse to nothing. Its had a few big pumps before and its never sustained. Its extremely high risk and its very very easy to compete against. You can "crowdfund" with literally any currency on the planet, Max is literally using it to dupe his followers and dump huge amounts of Startcoin for more Bitcoin, the same way he did with Maxcoin and some of the insiders who managed to make huge trades in the first week of its release. I've seen it all before. I bought into this shit last August at 30K Satoshi and just sold it at 40K and I couldn't be happier. I'm a patient guy but I'm not fucking around with these scams anymore. Here let a real analyst show you the truth about Keiser and all the other con men in the media. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4Tp4U5dhM
Dave-ja-vu

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:15:17 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 03:26:19 AM by Dave-ja-vu

@mind808crime

I agree with you. My post crossed with yours, so I've had to modify it a little. Here's my response to jboyce92 (and DoggyBulldog):

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

If you've got something to say about Max Keiser, and the other people you mention, why don't you come out in the open and say it like a man. There will be lots in the establishment news media that would be willing to take up your story if it is true. Instead, like DoggyBulldog, you hide behind a hidden profile. You pussy!

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. You've said your piece. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?
mind808crime

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:49:48 AM

@mind808crime

I agree with you. My post crossed with yours, so I've had to modify it a little. Here's my response to jboyce92 (and DoggyBulldog):

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. You've said your piece. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?

I think they are having difficulty taking responsibilty for their own poor choices, so it must be Max's fault.
mind808crime

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:09:48 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 05:23:39 AM by mind808crime

The proof is there. The first post showing screenshots of tweets that Keiser has made is evidence enough. There is mountains of evidence that hes a con man. Here take 10 mins out of your day and let someone with a real track record put it into perspective for you. https://youtu.be/VxuTouUgW10

Startcoin is just like gold and silver, being promoted as a REAL currency, Max like all the other con men always go on about the evil bankers and how bad the fiat system is, its all lies and delusion to steal your money. If you don't understand Wall Street you don't understand Max Keiser, plain and simple. Ad based content, like Startcoin, is a scam, plain and simple. You will lose your ass in this shit I guarentee it.

from wikipedia

Mike Stathis is the chief investment strategist of AVA Investment Analytics, a financial research firm catering to financial institutions. He also serves as the managing principal of the venture capital firm Apex Venture Advisors. Wikipedia

"catering to financial institutions" aka BANKS!  your so-called proof is following his own agenda.  Seriously, is that your proof?  If you want to be his sheep, go follow that shepard.  you said you sold your Startcoin, why are you still here?  

I bought at the beginning of the rise and sold near the top.  re-bought at the dips and sold at the peaks 3 times.  I've gotton back all of my principle and am now playing with part of the profit.  i cannot lose at this point, but thank you for your obvious concern over my financial well-being.  however, your services are not needed.  especially when it is obvious to everybody but yourself that you did something a little less smart with your money.
horiacretan1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:59:35 AM

from wikipedia

Mike Stathis is the chief investment strategist of AVA Investment Analytics, a financial research firm catering to financial institutions. He also serves as the managing principal of the venture capital firm Apex Venture Advisors. Wikipedia

"catering to financial institutions" aka BANKS!  your so-called proof is following his own agenda.  Seriously, is that your proof?  If you want to be his sheep, go follow that shepard.  you said you sold your Startcoin, why are you still here?  

I bought at the beginning of the rise and sold near the top.  re-bought at the dips and sold at the peaks 3 times.  I've gotton back all of my principle and am now playing with part of the profit.  i cannot lose at this point, but thank you for your obvious concern over my financial well-being.  however, your services are not needed.  especially when it is obvious to everybody but yourself that you did something a little less smart with your money.

You guys can try discredit fiction with fact, in this case you have no argument, his (Max) previous record speaks volumes, and for someone to bring facts to the table is noble regardless of selling his startcoin or not, this type of awareness will ensure others do not fall prey.

Explain the coin that it's being constantly dumped on the market for the last 2 days, in disregard of price. This free fall is unnerving to say the least.

Place your bid and soon enough your order will be filled, it's unnatural in trading, where the Dev is still around.
DoggyBulldog

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:59:01 PM

Hey you, Yeah you ... Dave-ja-vu ... you motherfucking brownnosing piece of Keiser shit.

To all the FUCKING cheerleaders, brown nosers and ignorants who blindly follow their great "Fuhrer" Keiser.
You asked for proof although I already uploaded some screenshots? Are you full of shit or just blind to see ?
Keiser clearly announced to integrate Maxcoin into StartJoin. Several times! This NEVER happend. I call this a scam!

http://s15.postimg.org/xl4hoq7nf/stab.jpg

Do you want more proof ?

http://s13.postimg.org/457e9jq8n/twitter.jpg

Keiser continuously advertised Maxcoin as an easy double / triple and suddently dumped it without further notice. I call this another scam! I will never be bullied into silence. Never allow myself to be made a victim again. Keiser stop selling worthless premined startcoin ( maxcoin v2) to honest people for top dollar!

jboyce92

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:36:03 PM

from wikipedia

I bought at the beginning of the rise and sold near the top.  re-bought at the dips and sold at the peaks 3 times.  I've gotton back all of my principle and am now playing with part of the profit.  i cannot lose at this point, but thank you for your obvious concern over my financial well-being.  however, your services are not needed.  especially when it is obvious to everybody but yourself that you did something a little less smart with your money.

Are you literally retarded? Financial institution aren't just BANKS. Notice how Stathis is the only guy in the world who speaks out against all these con men like Max Keiser? Mike Stathis also has the best track record in the world as far as predictions and economic forecasting goes. Think about it, Startcoin has literally endless competition in the crypto world. Max could easily be doing all this same crowdfunding bullshit with Bitcoin, Dogecoin or any other national currency like the Euro, Dollar, Ruble, you name it the list goes on. The only reason hes promoting Startcoin is because hes trying to sell you on this bullshit so he can make big trades for your BITCOIN. Its not too hard to figure out. Max is a broken clock spewing the same bullshit for years about how evil the fiat currencies are, how gold and silver and Bitcoin are going to the moon and so fourth. They've all collapsed hard in the past 5 years yet Max and Stacy will still tell you "its only the place to go!" in the investment world.

The thing is I never lost money on Startcoin, I've patiently waited to make a positive trade on it, in fact I waited since early September to get out of this bullshit in a profit, but the point is I don't want more people to get duped by Max Keiser's ponzi schemes that he starts up. Like I said you can ride the hype all you want, but I guarentee you this has no long term potential, especially compared to Bitcoin which is gaining way more ground in the actual financial world, and still tons of people are laughing it off even. Also, notice how Keiser isn't a real analyst? You never ever see him doing any real technical analysis on cryptos or any other investments he tries and pumps up. He just constantly goes on about the same broken clock shit thats been wrong for years now. His track record is terrible, just look at anything hes done over the past several years. The only thing hes been right on was recommending Bitcoin way before its bubble occured, but thats literally it and he wasn't the only person saying this so even then its not like hes in some unique minority spewing this around like its some secret magic bullet. Here let Mike put the comparison between a real analyst and guys like Max Keiser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6STdHIciEM - THERE is no one else in the world who is exposing the broken clocks like Max Keiser, Mike Maloney, Peter Schiff, you name it.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:01:05 PM

Sounding like the ramblings of another butthurt on the losing side of trading, lol.

Cheap coins available right now before the next pop. Easy math. Easy profit.

No buyers, LMFAO.

Sounds like some people around here need to find a new hobby... Unless that hobby is complaining about butthurt, then carry on  Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:41:43 PM

I wanna' thank you guys who have been showing the StartCoin price has been falling. I would have never noticed.
horiacretan1

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:58:06 PM

Sounding like the ramblings of another butthurt on the losing side of trading, lol.

Cheap coins available right now before the next pop. Easy math. Easy profit.

No buyers, LMFAO.

Sounds like some people around here need to find a new hobby... Unless that hobby is complaining about butthurt, then carry on  Kiss

Newbie mutherfucker, seems like Keiser on a new account trying to pump his fucking coin. Nazi punk.
horiacretan1

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:00:11 PM

from wikipedia

Are you literally retarded? Financial institution aren't just BANKS. Notice how Stathis is the only guy in the world who speaks out against all these con men like Max Keiser? Mike Stathis also has the best track record in the world as far as predictions and economic forecasting goes. Think about it, Startcoin has literally endless competition in the crypto world. Max could easily be doing all this same crowdfunding bullshit with Bitcoin, Dogecoin or any other national currency like the Euro, Dollar, Ruble, you name it the list goes on. The only reason hes promoting Startcoin is because hes trying to sell you on this bullshit so he can make big trades for your BITCOIN. Its not too hard to figure out. Max is a broken clock spewing the same bullshit for years about how evil the fiat currencies are, how gold and silver and Bitcoin are going to the moon and so fourth. They've all collapsed hard in the past 5 years yet Max and Stacy will still tell you "its only the place to go!" in the investment world.

The thing is I never lost money on Startcoin, I've patiently waited to make a positive trade on it, in fact I waited since early September to get out of this bullshit in a profit, but the point is I don't want more people to get duped by Max Keiser's ponzi schemes that he starts up. Like I said you can ride the hype all you want, but I guarentee you this has no long term potential, especially compared to Bitcoin which is gaining way more ground in the actual financial world, and still tons of people are laughing it off even. Also, notice how Keiser isn't a real analyst? You never ever see him doing any real technical analysis on cryptos or any other investments he tries and pumps up. He just constantly goes on about the same broken clock shit thats been wrong for years now. His track record is terrible, just look at anything hes done over the past several years. The only thing hes been right on was recommending Bitcoin way before its bubble occured, but thats literally it and he wasn't the only person saying this so even then its not like hes in some unique minority spewing this around like its some secret magic bullet. Here let Mike put the comparison between a real analyst and guys like Max Keiser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6STdHIciEM - THERE is no one else in the world who is exposing the broken clocks like Max Keiser, Mike Maloney, Peter Schiff, you name it.

What is with all the fucking newbies in here, another Keiser in disguise ?

All of you just got accounts because of Startcoin ?
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:57:09 PM

While I usually don't respond to the negative trolls (short and distort?) here is a few points to consider:

1. Some say that the crowdfunding could be just as easily done with another crypto. This is not true as the business model would not work without the premine. The premine ensures interest on deposits at startjoin, and rewards for pledging and other involvement. It also ensures that a lot of scratch cards can be made and given out to spread the currency to new groups. If you don't like startcoin you are free to use paypal on startjoin. Bitcoin can not easily be refunded so therefore only after 100% funding achieved.

2. Max Keiser's earlier tow dipping into the crypto world:

Maxcoin did not succeed as well as many of us had hoped. There are of course several reasons for this, the main problem being much to few coins available at the beginning (because of no premine or instamine) and a very high inflation. This lead to an insane valuation in the beginning, and a declining price month after month. Maxcoin newer was max Keiser's invention, it was made by students from a university. It got his blessing and support, but it was not his brain child. Startcoin on the other hand is Max's brain child, and directly integrated into startjoin with a specific purpose. It was developed on contract, so the coders has no special status.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
horiacretan1

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:12:28 PM

While I usually don't respond to the negative trolls (short and distort?) here is a few points to consider:

1. Some say that the crowdfunding could be just as easily done with another crypto. This is not true as the business model would not work without the premine. The premine ensures interest on deposits at startjoin, and rewards for pledging and other involvement. It also ensures that a lot of scratch cards can be made and given out to spread the currency to new groups. If you don't like startcoin you are free to use paypal on startjoin. Bitcoin can not easily be refunded so therefore only after 100% funding achieved.

2. Max Keiser's earlier tow dipping into the crypto world:

Maxcoin did not succeed as well as many of us had hoped. There are of course several reasons for this, the main problem being much to few coins available at the beginning (because of no premine or instamine) and a very high inflation. This lead to an insane valuation in the beginning, and a declining price month after month. Maxcoin newer was max Keiser's invention, it was made by students from a university. It got his blessing and support, but it was not his brain child. Startcoin on the other hand is Max's brain child, and directly integrated into startjoin with a specific purpose. It was developed on contract, so the coders has no special status.

While you wrote this the coin dropped another 10%
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:59:23 PM

I don't pretend to know if startcoin will go up or down short term, that's up to you to decide.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:52:23 PM

I don't pretend to know if startcoin will go up or down short term, that's up to you to decide.

They can troll all they like. The majority of the user base is being built outside Bitcointalk anyway.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:34:22 AM

guys check out crave, the masternodes have been tested  Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Dave-ja-vu

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:22:11 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 01:36:09 AM by Dave-ja-vu

Hey you, Yeah you ... Dave-ja-vu ... you motherfucking brownnosing piece of Keiser shit.

To all the FUCKING cheerleaders, brown nosers and ignorants who blindly follow their great "Fuhrer" Keiser.
You asked for proof although I already uploaded some screenshots? Are you full of shit or just blind to see ?
Keiser clearly announced to integrate Maxcoin into StartJoin. Several times! This NEVER happend. I call this a scam!

What a choice message to come home to after spending a pleasant Easter Saturday with my family. I'm not interested in making comments about anything else, but your desperation in stooping to snide name-calling.

You accuse me of 'brownnosing'? I think I have been clear in my posts as to why I have bought a modest amount of Startcoin. It wasn't so much what Max Keiser has said, but what other people have said and are doing with Startcoin. I've also referred to the 'Maxcoin fiasco' - not exactly complimentary to Max. Even earlier I have stated that I don't agree with all that Max Keiser says. That's not brownnosing.

Your invective does however, comment on your inability to back your assertions with concrete evidence. You have made serious allegations about Max Keiser. You say that you have "proof". If you are right and I am being duped, then fair enough, good luck to you. I don't think I am though and I am tired of reading your continual, unsubstantiated diatribe. I put it to you again to take your 'proof' to the authorities.  There I am sure that you will find many 'allies'. Take it to Fox News and the Murdock press. Since they have been on the receiving end of many attacks from Max Keiser, I'm sure that they would love to get hold of any proof of wrongdoing by him. The fact that you don't must mean that, even by your standards, you realise that your 'proof' is piss poor.

The only brownnosing I see here is yours from wallowing at the bottom of a cesspool of hatred.

Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:59:23 AM

I want to thank DoggyBullDog for his eye opening posts. It never occurred to me that I might lose money alt-coin trading, or that Startcoin WASN'T Max Keiser's first ever project. See, I don't have Google or YouTube on my end of the Internet and even if I did I would NEVER think to research ANYTHING.

Thank goodness YOU came along!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: