Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: shhold we revive WRL ??? no ICO OR premine with 1 mill coins & communtities help  (Read 5596 times)
worldrichlist (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:28:09 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 08:37:50 PM by worldrichlist

WORLD RICH LIST COIN
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have been in contact with some major retail stores to accept WRL as a payment solution. we have had some who are  keen on it and some not so interested but we are going forth with our merchant adoption plans regardless.
BEST NEWS SO FAR:

Louis Vuitton has said they will have have talks in the coming days about adding us as a merchant account. So it would be great if we could get added there as the advertising would be exceptional and hopefully there will be more good news to come in the coming days from other merchants we are waiting to hear back from ( BIG STORES ) too. So it will be Terrific for the Coin if we get enough merchants to add us to help us FLY. Smiley

American Apparel have decided to accept us as a payment gateway. We have been working hard trying retailers and online merchants to accept us, we have been doing great so far and so happy we have  our first official merchant  to accept WRL.

100% IPO & POS
OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE

27TH JUNE

WHAT IS WORLD RICH LIST ?
If you check online for the most wealthiest people in the world you will find lots and lots multi millionaires. Our aim is create a coin for these millionaires. there are lots of crazy crap coins that get Pumped and dumped that are starting to ruin the crypto scene which is contra to my belief as I believe Crypto ito be the Future of Currency.
We want to bring crypto into the world of celebrities and give them their own coin to spend at most of the expensive retail outlets that celebs use for clothes shopping, jewellery, etc..
OUR AIMS
Currently our aims are targeted outlets such as:
GAP
J.CREW
CHANEL etc..
As well as  all other major stores. We are hoping that this coin will go far and we need the community’s help on this project too.
We are in discussions and hoping to set up merchant accounts with some major retailers that should attract more attention to WRL.
DEBIT CARDS
WRL Debit Cards will be released once some merchants are on board with us. We are currently in talks with some major stores to accept us. You can use theses cards in any outlet that accepts us as an official payment gateway.

WHAT IS WORLD RICH LIST ?
If you check online for the most wealthiest people in the world you will find lots and lots multi millionaires. Our aim is create a coin for these millionaires. there are lots of crazy crap coins that get Pumped and dumped that are starting to ruin the crypto scene which is contra to my belief as I believe Crypto ito be the Future of Currency.
We want to bring crypto into the world of celebrities and give them their own coin to spend at most of the expensive retail outlets that celebs use for clothes shopping, jewellery, etc..
OUR AIMS
Currently our aims are targeted outlets such as:
GAP
J.CREW
CHANEL etc..
As well as  all other major stores. We are hoping that this coin will go far and we need the community’s help on this project too.
We are in discussions and hoping to set up merchant accounts with some major retailers that should attract more attention to WRL.
DEBIT CARDS
WRL Debit Cards will be released once some merchants are on board with us. We are currently in talks with some major stores to accept us. You can use theses cards in any outlet that accepts us as an official payment gateway.

YOUR PART IN WRT

Have you ever had a dream of being rich? maybe you are already rich. What if you could make it to the rich list some day from being an early rider of crypto coins. Why not join in and with WRL and see far you get up the list, remember only 1m coins to be bought. get in early and dont miss out.

THERE ARE ONLY 1.5M COINS. 50K ARE HELD FOR BOUNTIES AND 50K FOR DEVELOPENT FUNDS . BOTH ADDRESSES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE., IF AN EXCHANGE WANTS TO TAKE HOLD OF THE IPO THAT IS FINE OR IF ESCROW DOES GOOD. BUT I WOULD LIKE AN EXCHANGE TO TAKE PAT IN THIS AS IT WILL BRING GREAT VOLUME IM SURE.

IPO
We are only holding a ONE stage for the IPO system as we want all participants to purchase fairly at the same price.
Our IPO will start when an escrow servive is ready to work with us,and will run as follows:

300 WRT= .02
IPO BTC Address : 1G5jqatC9b9VkB3sai2x17UqqC2RLSgicF UNTIL WE HAVE ESCROW
All IPO investors usernames will be added to our spreadsheet and uploaded to the ANN thread.
IPO INVESTORS:
qiwoman2 = 1000 WRL
newbiecga = 500 WRL

You can purchase any amount you wish.  The Coins you purchase more the merrier for your sake in future terms.
If all coins are not sold through the IPO system the remainder will be publicly destroyed or a vote will be held by the Community to decide what to do with the rest of the coins left.

COIN SPECS
TBA
COIN NAME World Rich List

TOTAL SUPPLY 1.5 Million coins
PREMINE 1% for bounties (Read Below)
ANNUAL STAKE 8% Forever

BOUNTIES
ANDROID WALLET 1000 WRL
GAMES 500 WRL
BLOGGING 500 WRL
FIRST MAJOR EXCHANGE 2000 WRL
SECOND EXCHANGE 1500 WRL
CHINA TRANSLATION 250 WRL
GERMAN TRANSLATION 250 WRL
WEBSITE 2000 WRL
TWITTER 1000 WRC
FACEBOOK 1000 WRC
POOLS 250 WRC for first 2 pools
COIN LOGO DESIGN 500 WRC
ONLY US, THE COMMUNITY CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!
MORE TO COME SOON.
Bitcointalk user and blogger "qiwoman2" will be helping me throughout this project so I would like to thank her for the help offered from her already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:30:01 PM

IPO, Scrypt, 1% premine in Jun 14 2014? No way. It's better to play dice 1/100 really, much more chances to get profit.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:33:07 PM

World Scam List  Roll Eyes
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:47:43 PM

IPO, Scrypt, 1% premine in Jun 14 2014? No way. It's better to play dice 1/100 really, much more chances to get profit.

We were going to use x11 but our dev was not available to do it. we could change to x11 if it keeps the community happy .
this is a real project not a china scam.

the 1% premine adds to the total amount of bounty offers. there are no spare coins for anybody to steal and dump .
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:12:37 PM

this coin is been switched to x11 algo
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:25:14 PM

FPGA owners will be happy. When you decide to switch to X13 algo I will say the same. But who cares? The problem is not algo, main problem is IPO and premine. You can't fix it. Your retarded dev can switch to Scrypt-N,  it's easy or Hefty. Make it GPU-only.

For my wise suggestions you can send me 0.05 BTC IPO value after launch. Never participated in IPO before =)
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:11:41 PM

Wow.

Congratulations on making me vomit. I hope you and yours contract a nasty case of fuck off with your bull shit coin.

xoxo

Bill

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

Wow.

Congratulations on making me vomit. I hope you and yours contract a nasty case of fuck off with your bull shit coin.

xoxo

Bill

can i ask what the problem is? i am trying to build a project but you people are so negetive.....
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:26:04 PM

Ok asshole, then what is the aim of your project? What makes you an unique snowflake?

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:43:40 PM

Wow.

xoxo

Bill

can i ask what the problem is? i am trying to build a project but you people are so negetive.....
Ok asshole, then what is the aim of your project? What makes you an unique snowflake?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NXN_NFD_?

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

so op wanna join this list with ur shinning new coin?

worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

asshole? why the need to be so ignorant ? i asked a simple question.

firstly i hope that after launch u miss out on a good opertunity..
secondly, my coin is created to be used by us ( the public),  celebrities and multimillionaires or billionaires.
our plans are to get this coin into the most high end retail stores. it is for the wealthy really but anybody can still use it. if value rises you could bethe one to shop in high end places ( if you already dont ). i have a guy getting into talks with some of these retailers and things hopefully will go well.

what happens next?

If all or most of these retailers start to accept this ,what do you think advertising would be like for this coin? GOOD. will celebs/investors would adapt to the coin ?, yes they would. coins dont make it from the day off a pre ANN but i bet i will prove you wrong.

kind regrds

you asshole!!!
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

firstly i hope that after launch u miss out on a good opertunity..
secondly, my coin is created to be used by us ( the public),  celebrities and multimillionaires or billionaires.
our plans are to get this coin into the most high end retail stores. it is for the wealthy really but anybody can still use it. if value rises you could bethe one to shop in high end places ( if you already dont ). i have a guy getting into talks with some of these retailers and things hopefully will go well.

what happens next?

If all or most of these retailers start to accept this ,what do you think advertising would be like for this coin? GOOD. will celebs/investors would adapt to the coin ?, yes they would. coins dont make it from the day off a pre ANN but i bet i will prove you wrong.

kind regrds

you asshole!!!

Get fucked pls.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:59:04 PM

100% IPO  Roll Eyes

I hope this's not scam Grin

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:01:54 AM

We are taking the Chinese Translation and blogging bounty Please. I like the looks of it as it is a nice IPO..I lost out in millionaire coin coz most of it was premined and we got dumped on in the IPO lol so this looks healthier.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:06:06 AM

firstly i hope that after launch u miss out on a good opertunity.. I'm sure I will, but it wont be this bullshit
secondly, my coin is created to be used by us ( the public),  celebrities oh really? and multimillionaires or billionaires. Well fuck me running. Excuse me while I go change my pants from pissing myself with laughter.
our plans are to get this coin into the most high end retail stores. What retail stores? What market? What geographic region? it is for the wealthy Well then you can again, fuck right off really but anybody can still use it. Let me fix that for you. Anyone can still get ripped the fuck off if value rises you could bethe one to shop in high end places ( if you already dont ).Yes my vanity is only second to my blood lust for money. i have a guy getting into talks with some of these retailers and things hopefully will go well. I have a guy that lives in my finger and tells me the voices will go away when I drink all the whiskey in Ireland

what happens next? You walk away from this folly?

If all or most of these retailers start to accept this lol? ,what do you think advertising would be like for this coin? GOOD. will celebs/investors would adapt to the coin ?, yes they would. I want what you are smoking. coins dont make it from the day off a pre ANN but i bet i will prove you wrong. Good. Fucking. Luck.

kind regrds

you asshole!!! This is the only truth in this whole thread. Seriously. It's not too late. You do not have to go through with this.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

Give the coin a chance, XBC was 100% IPO and that coin made peeps a ton so this could go big too.. If the DEV is active and is going to build a community could be huge. Also once the IPO is over DEV could do some phat promos like giveaways for voting on mintpal. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:35:52 AM

Give the coin a chance, XBC was 100% IPO and that coin made peeps a ton so this could go big too.. If the DEV is active and is going to build a community could be huge. Also once the IPO is over DEV could do some phat promos like giveaways for voting on mintpal. Smiley

hey qiwoman thank for your "only interest" in this coin....Thats actually a good idea for voting for mintpal. as soon as everything is released i will show the addresses of wallets where the bounties, IPO's and remaing funds are...if the community wants to use all the remainder for mint voting i will or we can destroy publicly. this is my first real project and ive been thinking hard about this i honestly this its a great idea.

@qiwoman bouties accepted

im off to bed good night. and also i will be online a  lot of the time not like most devs!!!!
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:37:42 AM

another useless trash coin with a dev that barely knows how to type in proper english

fuck this shit

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:22:15 AM

Just finished the Chinese Translation of the ANN..Enjoy..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651524.new#new

Promotional blog post to follow..   Smiley

If you like I can tweak the English ANN a bit my Husband who is Chinese also pointed out some errors lol but I am sure we can fix those.. I understand that not all Nerdy DEVS have a visual strong point on the promo end so that's where the Community comes in to lend a hand.. Smiley..
Also almost every coin that lands on Bitcointalk starts as a sh*tcoin lol so please do not worry about some negative posting..I believe the world of ALNTS has room for another coin to blossom.. Grin I read every post as pure entertainment and smile..I have never had more fun than being involved in alts..I love this space! Grin

Also if you can get a block explorer and your personal credentials to POLONIEX why not get the IPO on there? At least on POLO it will be escrowed and will probably sell out within hours lol. Just a thought.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:47:10 AM

We were going to use x11 but our dev was not available to do it. we could change to x11 if it keeps the community happy .
this is a real project not a china scam.

the 1% premine adds to the total amount of bounty offers. there are no spare coins for anybody to steal and dump .

no one said it's a china scam but only you, so every body know ,you are chinese.
by the way ,if you are chinese ,so what. i am , maybe after ten years we will so proud of be a chinese.
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:20:12 AM

The reason i said its not a china scam is that most coins are scams...please explain to me why this is a scam coin?

This thread is not for FUD so please only post positive i would gladly appreciate it
yingxue

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:01:41 AM

really?? it will more attractive. bro, come on.. Roll Eyes

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SqdcczSRQC3GZ1Z1Nnp8ETPZozVPGwK2Z7
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:15:00 AM

say all you like fudsters your gonna be missing out....

no more to say to bad FUD comments so please no time wasting
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:49:31 AM

I like the idea of burning the coins not sold in the IPO that will bring up the value of the Coin..Talk to Bittrex or POLONIEX to host the IPO for sure..If one of the exchanges takes it on will be awesome.. Just find out what requirements they need. I will also buy a share in the IPO to support. I want to be on a rich list for a change. Smiley.. Once my migraine subsides in a day or so I will proofread the ANN for you as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
majeis

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:30:31 AM

say all you like fudsters your gonna be missing out....

no more to say to bad FUD comments so please no time wasting

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:31:19 AM

You can FUD my thread all you want. i will be the one laughing at the end Smiley

i should have some updates later today

Regards
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:07:04 PM

Its not FUD if it's true. You are here to rip people off and not further the greater good of the crypto scene.

worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:27:20 AM

UPDATE:

Paper wallets will be released on launch date , hoping to have some pictures in the coming days  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

UPDATE:

Paper wallets will be released on launch date , hoping to have some pictures in the coming days  Smiley

Awesome I am just getting over a migraine and catching up with some jobs.. Tomorrow I will do a blog review and also proof read your ANN thread if that's o.k Smiley..  I will check the IPO part tomorrow as well to see if I can get some coins in time to invest. Smiley I like IPOS.. even though the last three were a disaster for me lol but I keep trying.. haha

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:59:27 AM

-spelling errors
-ipo
-unknown dev

100% scam. this is shit. you have been warned.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:01:04 AM

-spelling errors
-ipo
-unknown dev

I am gong to help proof read the ann tomorrow for the DEV..maybe the coin needs a bit of community support, believe me I have seen much worth thrive with  community behind them..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:02:57 AM

I'm on the list

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

-spelling errors
-ipo
-unknown dev

I am gong to help proof read the ann tomorrow for the DEV..maybe the coin needs a bit of community support, believe me I have seen much worth thrive with  community behind them..

@qiwoman thanks for being so helpfull. If you wish you can do the proof read no problem. I am not here to scam anybody, i am a 28 Year guy trying to build a project that hopefully will build my future and also anybody else who joins in with me.

so far only one IPO investor but hoping to get a lot more soon, when all the FUD stops Smiley

WRL
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

Just recieved some very good new from a one of our high end retail outlets.

Full announcement tomorow. lets join the rich list  Grin

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:02:46 AM

x11 - boo

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
ivy

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:12:37 AM

just wait and see

a447513372

Activity: 336

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:14:19 AM

World Scam List  Roll Eyes

Cheesy  you are so humorous

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:09:57 AM

Go scam people somewhere else with you IPO and trash coin.
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:16:52 PM

Go scam people somewhere else with you IPO and trash coin.

Im not ussualy a smart or thick person, but all this FUD is trashing my project.. Ok maybe i could have put more effort into the ANN thread but its an ongoing project and i hope all fudsters realise there mistake when this actually is worth some value.

Things dont happen over night. I have  explainied full details of coins in the ANN. we are planning on switching to x11 or x13 too. we are tryin to keep you happy and up to date. This is not a scam coin..if you want to post about scams go the scam thread.

More announcements in the coming days too. I bet you will change your mind then, but i will not sell to anybody who tried to name it a scam you guys can lose out. If the community backs me we will all win.

Some good things coming for WRL, just wait and see.

PS: I advise you hold any coins bought as what we are planning could make this take off. please dont just pump and dump the coin.

Regards
cryptoangel

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

I have no bitcoin or anything else to join the IPO. I was wondering if you would take this banana instead.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:00:36 PM

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

1 BTC = 1 BTC
majeis

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:34:10 AM

I have no bitcoin or anything else to join the IPO. I was wondering if you would take this banana instead.

One banana is too cheap. You trying to undervalue this coin!? Try two bananas.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:57:36 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 05:30:55 AM by qiwoman2

I am going to help more with this project but I had some things I needed to sort out..I am here now and doing a blog review. We need to open an IRC for more chat and getting the community involved. I have a few ideas.

Here is the Blog review.. enjoy..

http://bitbillions.net/2014/06/18/alt-currencies-worldrichlist-coin-review-the-designer-outlet-coin/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:02:05 AM

I have just corrected and proof read the ANN and sent it to the DEV to post here and hopefully it will look nicer. Please don't spread fud about the coin before it has even launched. I believe every coin must be given a chance to blossom. As an altcoin community we need to support each other and help one another out..I am off to sleep now.. Talk tomorrow.. Smiley  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_tPo8nNbkU3mR9_h1hvYh6xqHSuivPzbCZZwBK4rjPw/edit?usp=sharing

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mp2btc

Activity: 91

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

Come on guys lets get this community growing.

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

I have just corrected and proof read the ANN and sent it to the DEV to post here and hopefully it will look nicer. Please don't spread fud about the coin before it has even launched. I believe every coin must be given a chance to blossom. As an altcoin community we need to support each other and help one another out..I am off to sleep now.. Talk tomorrow.. Smiley  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_tPo8nNbkU3mR9_h1hvYh6xqHSuivPzbCZZwBK4rjPw/edit?usp=sharing

I would once again i wouls like to thank qiwoman2 for all support and help she has given me. she has been working really hard and i know her from polo exchange wher she is NO.1 female trader Smiley. Thank you so much you will be rewarded for your hard work and and efforts.

thanks.

Josh
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:03:19 PM

Hi,

Do you still need a Coin logo Design?

Also what do you need regarding Facebook and Twitter?

Thanks
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:38:58 PM

check PM buddy  Smiley
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:06:16 PM

Glad to announce that user RichFlicnch will be updating logos, banners, twiiter, facebook for the community hoping to have them done within a week or so.

Thanks ever so much. dont forget still some bounties up for grabs Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:23:22 PM

Glad to announce that user RichFlicnch will be updating logos, banners, twiiter, facebook for the community hoping to have them done within a week or so.

Thanks ever so much. don't forget still some bounties up for grabs Smiley

WOW excellent that is just what I pmed you about before I checked the ANN..A nice sprucing up will really do well for the Coin.
Slowly slowly the Community will come. I am glad you got block explorer under way. Do you know anyone who can make a rich list as well? Can the block explorer Person do that as well?.. So then we know which purses hold the most coins? Smiley..

Also I have a friend who designs websites and promotes coin do you want me to ask her if she would be interested? Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

ANN UPDATE  Grin Grin Grin Grin
richfinch

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:08:27 AM

Yep I'm on the case!  Smiley
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:54:22 AM

Yep I'm on the case!  Smiley

+1 cheers dude
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:17:48 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 09:47:33 PM by qiwoman2

Awesome American APPAREL accepted the coin? OMG this is great time for a tweet!!

Please retweet.. Grin

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/479741471545761793

also updated latest news in Chinese thread with help of Hubby lol.. Smiley

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/479742168408416256

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:54:29 AM

Any news today on the twitter stuff and other promos? I hope the DEV pops in to say hello soon as I want to send a bit more for the IPO tomorrow, invest a bit more that is.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:55:02 PM

Hello Everyone so what's happening here any nice updates or news form the DEV and Twitter team promo? Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

Hi,

qiwoman2.

Could you check your pm pleaes ASAP.

ASLO: COMMUNITY ....The coin is still alive , extremeley busy ill be here as much as i can if not catch me at my email: worldrichlist@gmail.com.
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

still awaiting twitter and facebook accounts. i might get to it myself tonite Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:47:38 AM

still awaiting twitter and facebook accounts. i might get to it myself tonite Smiley

Great we waiting for the twitter and fb accounts ..I have had some setbacks in the last week but I will pm you tomorrow my Bro.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
richfinch

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:24:35 AM

Hi Guys,

Am I still doing the FB and Twitter accounts? I'm unclear as I haven't heard anything back regarding the logos??

Thanks.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:00:58 AM

Hi Guys,

Am I still doing the FB and Twitter accounts? I'm unclear as I haven't heard anything back regarding the logos??

Thanks.

I am also still here I will pm you hopefully tomorrow. I am looking forward to the launch. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rugrats

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

American Apparel have decided to accept us as a payment gateway. We have been working hard trying retailers and online merchants to accept us, we have been doing great so far and so happy we have  our first official merchant  to accept WRL.

Could you please clarify this so I understand you perfectly?

Are you saying that American Apparel, whose revenue last year was about $633.9 million, has agreed to accept WORLD RICH LIST COIN as a payment provider, despite turning down Paypal (which processed $5.6 billion worth of payments last year) and Diners Club (despite its North American alliance with Discover as well as Bank of Montreal)?

A yes or no would be sufficient.

Louis Vuitton has said they will have have talks in the coming days about adding us as a merchant account. So it would be great if we could get added there as the advertising would be exceptional and hopefully there will be more good news to come in the coming days from other merchants we are waiting to hear back from ( BIG STORES ) too. So it will be Terrific for the Coin if we get enough merchants to add us to help us FLY. Smiley

When you say Louis Vutton, are you referring to the legendary French fashion house and its $3.2 billion international sales of clothing lines, perfume and other high end lifestyle product, or just an individual store that carries the brand?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

American Apparel have decided to accept us as a payment gateway. We have been working hard trying retailers and online merchants to accept us, we have been doing great so far and so happy we have  our first official merchant  to accept WRL.

Could you please clarify this so I understand you perfectly?

Are you saying that American Apparel, whose revenue last year was about $633.9 million, has agreed to accept WORLD RICH LIST COIN as a payment provider, despite turning down Paypal (which processed $5.6 billion worth of payments last year) and Diners Club (despite its North American alliance with Discover as well as Bank of Montreal)?

A yes or no would be sufficient.

When you say Louis Vutton, are you referring to the legendary French fashion house and its $3.2 billion international sales of clothing lines, perfume and other high end lifestyle product, or just an individual store that carries the brand?

Hi,

yes American Apperell have decided to take us on board . louis voutton thought differently and pulled out.

we will be launching in 7  days from today and im so sorry for the setbacks but there is  extra  big news to come with the launch. Grin Grin Grin

Regards
worldrichlist (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:35:45 AM

Bump up for a new read   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cryptoangel

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:56:29 AM

My offer is still open.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coinmonsters

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:19:51 PM

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070819174055/uncyclopedia/images/b/be/200px-Dancing_Banana.gif

My offer is still open.

I'll DOUBLE that offer!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070819174055/uncyclopedia/images/b/be/200px-Dancing_Banana.gifhttp://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070819174055/uncyclopedia/images/b/be/200px-Dancing_Banana.gif

It's worth it!  This coin is being accepted by American Apparel (As soon as that money from the Nigerian Prince comes in...)
cryptoangel

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:35:57 PM

My offer is still open.

I'll DOUBLE that offer!

It's worth it!  This coin is being accepted by American Apparel (As soon as that money from the Nigerian Prince comes in...)

DAMN YOU!

I cannot beat 2, sorry.

I am sad.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █