Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMARats.com | UFC / MMA Prediction and Betting Lines by MMA Analysts  (Read 15550 times)
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:27:39 AM

How about todays match. JDS vs Alister , RDS VS Cowboy

a normal prediction is JDS to win, and cowboy has a good chance to win since he is under JW gym..

i never waged a bet in this match as i was having doubt regarding JDS's condition as he is coming back after a long time, i thought miles jury was a safe bet and had a huge one on that..which off course bombed big time.for the past few months MMA is showing unpredictable results which is great..but then i am loosing big too Sad

The first round was JDS, the second was Overeem, and then the knock down. It's unfortunate because I would have liked to see how the 3rd would have played. I agree about the unpredictable results lately, there's some articles online stating that always betting on underdogs makes more profit then playing it safe. I would like to see facts that prove this, but yea there have been a lot of upsets lately.

Phil
MMARats.com
I agree on the underdogs part..Played it safe today and got swept away..except for Diaz(he had a good spread), he looked like he was in a much better condition at the weigh in so i went with him so he kept me afloat.

betting on an underdog is hard for me.. since this is a probability thing do u follow any specific formula or you go by your senses, wanted to hear from you guys about this

i am waiting for the next event

Poirier VS Duffy

i would rather go for Duffy since he is the one person who defeated COnor MCgregor , i haven't seen any of his matches in the first place

the most anticipated match are

Lawler Vs Condit and Arlovski VS Miocic

i would go for lawler to win the match as he is in good shape and his confidence level is superb right now.. his last match against Rory was one of the best matches i have seen, lawler was rocked many times and he refused to loose..condit is wild and he can deliver a head kick in very close range, if condit could land that then its a different story if not lawler

Arlovski and Miocic i like both fighters, Miocic has better chances and so does Arlovski, but his match against MIR was a boring encounter, but against Browne it was one of the best matches. hoping for the best fight here..

like to hear your predictions 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

Hey guys why not join our IV Tipster Championship, sponsored by direcbet.
In your case, you would not just be adding value to your bets, since we have a participation prize of 100mBTC, plus you can add up to 1.8 BTC if you finish in the paying spots, but it would be a great promotion to your service as well, as you would be competing vs other tipsters in this forum.

Hope to see you there, registration closes in the February 1st 00h, UTC
Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.0

Good luck on your bets, and Happy Holidays!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████