Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Steppin Cerca" help promote Bitcoin and the band / audio production for btc.  (Read 994 times)
Jered Kenna (TradeHill) (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2011, 08:06:29 PM

Gentlemen and ladies if you're out there (haven't seen one yet but it'll happen) I'm looking for some help here.
I'm trying to promote some friends of mine and their band's tour to the US.
Steppin Cerca from Viña del Mar, Chile describes themselves by saying "We embody a mix of “música negra” with its roots in old school hip-hop, funk, soul, jazz and Latin music."

Steppin Cerca is a big fan of Bitcoin and makes up about 20% of the Bitcoin users in Chile (Hey, it's just starting to catch on here).

Here's a link to their youtube page http://www.youtube.com/steppincercamusic

And their rockethub page http://www.rockethub.com/projects/1473-steppin-cerca-comin-to-the-usa

They're heading to the U.S. in July to tour with "The Vanburens"

I realize there aren't a lot of Spanish speakers on these forums but you don't have to speak Spanish to dig it.
Check out the first track on the youtube "El Regalo" (The Gift) if you're interested.

If anyone is interested in getting some audio work (beats, mixes whatever) done Nate has said he'd be willing to work for bitcoins making this probably the first service provided in S. America for btc. If you want them to put up signs that say Bitcoin.org, promote your site or whatever at their shows they'd probably do it too. Just need to ask.

You can verify the bitcoin address on their rockethub page linked above:
12cnim5ZH6skDJ665wVqx6NBSNcacJuSNB

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: