Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2599 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:35:07 AM

IN regard to NXT we are basically at this early stage. I almost now cant believe the price people were giving their NXT away. I say giving cause the price was so low they almost were. Its interesting to see it took a couple of months for the frenzy to kick off.

I'm not sure Qora has the excitement of NXT cause people are jaded by new coins but what I think will happen is as the functions are steadily added over the next month or two Qora will show how user friendly and brilliant it is. Thats my guess anyway. Time will tell.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/index-to-nxt-threads-on-bitcointalk-started-in-2013/?PHPSESSID=cnhhusc3nmfqm4hrro7fisg5o2

Throw in 1 BTC in October.  Two months later, you have $5+ million.  Not counting those 'lucky' 20 wallets which were probably 5 people with socks, since there was no taint analysis or anything.

If I woke up one morning with $25 million from a mere fluke and my coin got outted out as a distribution scam, I would be dumping too.

Such is NxT coin for BCnext and friends.  "Buy NxT while it's cheap" (and make BCnext a billionaire)

Your donations into NEM sure look suspicious to me, Seeing lots of stepped amounts similar to the donation increases sent to other accounts or exchanges? Then the account stops after the donation time. Your a scammer sockpuppet maker calling others out on being scams. Another UP. lol

you couldn't make it up. If I were you I would run away now and make another sockpuppet to hide yourself. Otherwise I might go hunting thorough your account like a pig looking for truffles.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KNjQFzZHjBq98btSE86bDYH1DCm4GVPLV

Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

IN regard to NXT we are basically at this early stage. I almost now cant believe the price people were giving their NXT away. I say giving cause the price was so low they almost were. Its interesting to see it took a couple of months for the frenzy to kick off.

I'm not sure Qora has the excitement of NXT cause people are jaded by new coins but what I think will happen is as the functions are steadily added over the next month or two Qora will show how user friendly and brilliant it is. Thats my guess anyway. Time will tell.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/index-to-nxt-threads-on-bitcointalk-started-in-2013/?PHPSESSID=cnhhusc3nmfqm4hrro7fisg5o2

Throw in 1 BTC in October.  Two months later, you have $5+ million.  Not counting those 'lucky' 20 wallets which were probably 5 people with socks, since there was no taint analysis or anything.

If I woke up one morning with $25 million from a mere fluke and my coin got outted out as a distribution scam, I would be dumping too.

Such is NxT coin for BCnext and friends.  "Buy NxT while it's cheap" (and make BCnext a billionaire)

Your donations into NEM sure look suspicious to me, Seeing lots of stepped amounts similar to the donation increases sent to other accounts or exchanges? Then the account stops after the donation time. Your a scammer sockpuppet maker calling others out on being scams. Another UP. lol

Why do you keep using the words "scam". Who got scammed ?
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:07:29 AM

Why would he not? Such intense scam must be called appropriate dude.

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Who got scammed ?
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:23:32 AM

Who got scammed ?

entire community

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:46:30 AM

Who got scammed ?

entire community

What did the community lose ?
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:47:46 AM

Who got scammed ?

entire community

Im not sure if u have a brain:  Money

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:55:53 AM

Who got scammed ?

entire community

Im not sure if u have a brain:  Money

I only see that every stakeholder got 1000-1500$ for a very small amount put it.

Question: show your evidence that UF has more than 1 sock account?
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:15:25 AM

I only see that every stakeholder got 10000-15000$ for a very small amount put it.

see first posts of this thread.

Totem22

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:32:01 AM

I only see that every stakeholder got 10000-15000$ for a very small amount put it.

No evidence there. Are you stupid?
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:33:47 AM

No evidence there. Are you stupid?

In case u cant read: waiting for official statement of Nem development team before releasing the hard hit out of fairness.   BTW all evidence is public already, anyone can find it; debunk whitepaper with specific addresses after statement.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

Intense!

pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 10:30:25 AM

I was invited by utopianfuture in the Trello project for further development of NEM. I didn't take part of it actively, just gave some advices. I am monitoring it tough and I can say these guys seem ambitius and working hard. I am not protecting them and I am just saying what I know. I am surprised of these accusations and I would be happy utopianfuture to step up here and state his official statement on this.

Cryptostats.es
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:38:54 AM

I was invited by utopianfuture in the Trello project for further development of NEM. I didn't take part of it actively, just gave some advices. I am monitoring it tough and I can say these guys seem ambitius and working hard. I am not protecting them and I am just saying what I know. I am surprised of these accusations and I would be happy utopianfuture to step up here and state his official statement on this.

yea there should be a statement regarding them scam obviously.

Come-from-Overthere

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

im sry, NEM is not scam, NEM is the one!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

im sry, NEM is not scam, NEM is the one!

true words. in this spirit i will lock this thread now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: