Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoDiceScript - Now you can buy a no-support version for much cheaper!  (Read 5430 times)
wpstudio (OP)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:24:10 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 09:13:37 PM by wpstudio

CryptoDiceScript
An easy to manage and proven dice script for any coin.

http://www.cryptodicescript.com

Features of the CryptoDiceScript

• Run your own gambling site for any crypto currency.
  • Manual Withdrawals - All withdrawals are held for manual disbursement to prevent scam/hackers from draining your bank.
  • Integrated Faucet - One of the easiest ways to get people playing on your site is to provide free coins to try out the site.
  • Automated Betting Bot - A simple automatic betting bot is included and can be activated for your players with the check of a setting box.
  • Simplified Accounts - Every visitor to your site is given a unique URL and given an "account" without the need for signups.
  • Chat Capable - A simplified chat/troll area is available to be activated from the Administrator settings area.
  • Provably Fair - Previous and Future server seeds are available for anyone to see.
  • Any Crypto Coin - The CryptoDiceScript works with any coin that has a daemon running on the same server.
  • Documentation - Comprehensive documentation is available for running and setting up a crypto dice gambling site.
  • News Feeds - Site owners can provide mini-updates to all players directly from the Administrator settings page.
  • And many more tweaks and features...

http://www.cryptodicescript.com

For the first few people who purchase the script, you get a huge discount.  I also offer support, documentation, and even will help you setup the entire site.  Find more information at http://www.cryptodicescript.com

All information and questions you might have are probably answered over on the http://www.cryptodicescript.com website.  This script is under continuous development and by purchasing the script you get access to the updates and code conversations I have with the owners of the script.  PLUS, there are a ton of planned features that early birds will get access to that others will have to pay for.

UPDATE - Buy the NO-SUPPORT version -  http://satoshibox.com/53cd7ef54c347b80c200834d
(Read the post about this version - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652563.msg7958972#msg7958972)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

And yes there are a number of sites that run this script already.  Two that are ranked in the top 100 of the CryptoBettingIndex site are:

http://dice.leafcoingames.com

http://dice.bunnyco.in
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:20:41 PM

Well I learned today that Bitpay cannot be used as a payment processor (to sell the script). TOS state you cannot sell anything that "contributes" to gambling.  That gave me a laugh.  Have no fear, I'll build my own payment gateway so that if people want to purchase through the website they can.  For now, you can contact me directly or go through the current checkout process on the site.
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

PM sent
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:34:15 PM

Responded to you.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:13:05 AM

Special Sale for Bitcointalk members - For this weekend only (between now and Sunday night) this script (and my support) is on sale for only 0.25BTC.  Contact me on this thread or PM if you would like more information.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

Oh... AND for those that contacted me.  YES, I will take equivalent payment in other crypto coins.   You just have to ask and we'll make it happen.  So yes, I have accepted payment in DOGE and DGB already.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:29:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback... some good ideas a few of you sent.
HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:36:46 AM

PM sent

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:12:33 AM

Is it possible for users to use a martingale bot with this dice script?
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:27:36 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 06:17:54 PM by wpstudio

I have included a basic betting bot that you can turn on and off in the admin area. Check out dice.leafcoingames.com to see it in action.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:58:55 PM

The prices have got back to their original price for the script.  But as some have asked.  I'm always willing to negotiate. Smiley
allforbtc

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:01:07 PM

do you accept 0.2 BTC. I got 0.2 BTC now.
my site allforbtc.com is running via betcoin.tm
but I want to buy a script that I can control.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:41:51 PM

do you accept 0.2 BTC. I got 0.2 BTC now.
my site allforbtc.com is running via betcoin.tm
but I want to buy a script that I can control.

Sent you a PM
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:01:32 AM

Can I get it at 0.2 BTC as well?  Roll Eyes

lmao
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 01:19:11 PM

Can I get it at 0.2 BTC as well?  Roll Eyes

sent you PM
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:27:54 PM

Feature/Capability: Enhanced the way you can now run this script on one server and have the coin daemon running on another server.  (Provides for greater security.)
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:56:00 AM

1) Is coin deposit being credit automatically?
2) How do I consolidate all the coins into one wallet?
3) What kind of security measure is in place for the hot wallet?

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:27:08 AM

Do you have a demo site running the script?
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:06:34 AM

No demo, but there are actual sites running this codebase. 
dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:11:43 AM

1) Is coin deposit being credit automatically?
2) How do I consolidate all the coins into one wallet?
3) What kind of security measure is in place for the hot wallet?

1. Yes...as long as the player deposits into the correct address.
2. Not sure what this means. You want all the different players to use the same wallet address? That doesn't make sense to me.
3. There are two parts to the security. The first required you to know how to run a secure server and manage it. The second deals with the dice game and while it is as secure as I can make it, I added the additional protection of every withdrawal being manually processed. No money can be withdrawn from the bank without the express authorization of the site owner.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in

How scalable is the system?
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:06:04 PM

dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in

How scalable is the system?

A large part of the scalability of this script relies on the size and power of your server.  The more people you have playing the game will require a larger and more robust server (RAM).  The more people running a constant bot system will also require larger servers.  But there are several settings that can assist in scaling up to larger player bases... you can choose the amount of time that must pass before a bet is placed (both for human players and bots).  Scalability can also be handled by offloading the wallet to one server, the database to another server, and the front end of the site on the main server.  And then if you understand caching there are a number of ways you can also improve the scalability of the system.  Hope that helps answer the question.
AuroraHF

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:02:08 PM

Just purchased the script, hopefully it goes well. Do you have another form of contact (Skype)?

lmao
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:30:32 PM

Just purchased the script, hopefully it goes well. Do you have another form of contact (Skype)?

Sent it off and included additional ways of connecting with me for support issues.
Keyara

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:08:47 AM

Would you mind posting your link once you have it running?
AuroraHF

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:02:31 AM

Would you mind posting your link once you have it running?

I don't see why that'll be an issue. I'm in the midst of setting it all up now.

lmao
ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:52:36 PM

I'll consider purchasing after a review..

I'm interested though
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:13:20 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 07:45:53 PM by wpstudio

I'll ask the people who bought... One of them has had no problems (I setup the site for them) and has active players.  Another has had a few server issues that we are working through.  (It's down to one tiny bug that is a beast to reproduce... only happens on this users server.)  Plus you can always play around with other live sites like http://dice.leafcoingames.com / http://dice.bunnyco.in / http://dice.blazeco.in

UPDATE: and I just now solved/fixed the issue with the other customer's server.  All sites running this code are operating as expected now.
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

Oh... and ask me about a special deal for the July 4th weekend.  PM me and I'll tell you the special sale price. Smiley  I'm in a generous mood.
ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

I've been following dice script sales for a while.

I see the URL on these sites are similar to the older sites floating around "coindice" and everything but the layout looks similar.  There's no issues if the scripts the same but if there's the same problems as his script then issues arise.

wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

I see the URL on these sites are similar to the older sites floating around "coindice" and everything but the layout looks similar.  There's no issues if the scripts the same but if there's the same problems as his script then issues arise.

A bunch has changed (also version 2 of my script is in the works).  Lots of security enhancements are in my script including the removal of automatic payouts.  All payouts are processed manually by the site owner.  I had originally hired a coder to help me create the script since I wanted something visually different that Johny's "coindice" script.  But because I wanted things different I never looked at Johny's code and only recently have found out that the developer I hired for some code sprints borrowed heavily from Johny's script.  I had already modified a number of key features which does set this code base apart.  (But, since I'm upfront about things.  I now actually pay Johny a portion of every sale due to the dev I hired using a bunch of his code in our dice script.)  This is also why version 2 is getting closer to completion and has a complete rewrite of the javascript.  All current owners of my script "CryptoDiceScript" will also receive version 2.
ScryptHasher

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Ok, I'm not sure if you already PMd me your Skype but if you can do that we can work something out Smiley
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

Ok, I'm not sure if you already PMd me your Skype but if you can do that we can work something out Smiley
Sent you Skype info
AuroraHF

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:05:01 AM

A bunch has changed (also version 2 of my script is in the works).  Lots of security enhancements are in my script including the removal of automatic payouts.  All payouts are processed manually by the site owner.  I had originally hired a coder to help me create the script since I wanted something visually different that Johny's "coindice" script.  But because I wanted things different I never looked at Johny's code and only recently have found out that the developer I hired for some code sprints borrowed heavily from Johny's script.  I had already modified a number of key features which does set this code base apart.  (But, since I'm upfront about things.  I now actually pay Johny a portion of every sale due to the dev I hired using a bunch of his code in our dice script.)  This is also why version 2 is getting closer to completion and has a complete rewrite of the javascript.  All current owners of my script "CryptoDiceScript" will also receive version 2.

Glad to hear that, can't wait for the version 2.

lmao
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:02:57 PM

Thought I would introduce a "NO-SUPPORT" version of this script.

Buy the NO-SUPPORT version -  http://satoshibox.com/53cd7ef54c347b80c200834d  (I guarantee if you purchase through this link... and not some other crazy link you might find on Satoshibox that you will receive the full script immediately after purchase.)

For only 0.12BTC you can get the same script that powers http://dice.blazeco.in and http://dice.leafcoingames.com and a number of other crypto dice sites.

If you need support you SHOULD NOT purchase this version. I will only provide support for people that connect with me at Bitcointalk or through the official site at http://www.cryptodicescript.com

This "NO-SUPPORT" version has a simple setup instruction file to get you going. If you are comfortable tweaking PHP files, importing a database, or know how to google these things you should have no trouble setting up the site.

PLUS, I'm offering affiliate fees on this NO-SUPPORT version of the cryptodicescript so you can make some money selling this script to other people.  20% affiliate fees on the No-Support version - http://satoshibox.com/53cd7ef54c347b80c200834d/partner
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:02:37 PM

Ha... I couldn't help myself... I still answer questions that were asked by someone who bought the "no-support" version.  I guess I just want to help. Smiley
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

I've issued a patch for this script and have contacted all buyers... but if you are a buyer and haven't received the patch/update, please PM me.
xjd1987

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:09:06 PM

Sent you a PM!

LTC LULBEyQzLmcqRC1hWKKtxzgKr72A1UenoE
F C  6vd91XTJGoKTa6qshp82FrcmTJhhUUJqKm
BQC bHyXh9qGiBa6wn1niPfDu13ZPzoiUThu59
Success trading with:AForceNinja,kendle,xorxor
wpstudio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:50:52 PM

Sent you a PM!
Thanks, I responded.
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

Just curious if you do plan on releasing "version 2" you have been working on.

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

I'm really interested in the updates too, bought the no support version and V2 wold be great...
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Could you update the price please?
What is the current price?, there are new competitors out there.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:21:19 AM

Is there going to be a v2 released of this? I purchased the no support version and it isn't working anymore. When I go to the settings I have no save button....
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:46:14 AM

I am interested in this script.  hope the OP replies here or send me a pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: