Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.05btc loan  (Read 2096 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:35:22 PM

This dude was in fact really annoying me with his escrow/collateral talks. Especially cause it wasnt even his trade, and yes it looked like some spam sell shit.

Yeah good job on not falling for it. you pay a 1% fee for the chance of ANOTHER person vanishing with your funds. What a deal!  Tongue

So, did you make a new account just to trash monbux?   Huh

That was my thought exactly.  He posted 25 minutes after registering, here.  Unless he is a complete genius/physico, it is an alt account. 
Another thing to take note of, BiPolar(ha-ha)Bob stated that escrow fees were 1%, funny how a complete newbie knows that, eh? 

Ashbite, I never offered/asked you to use MY escrow services.  In fact, I did not want anything to do with this deal. Smiley
If that annoys you, feel free to ignore me.  There is no reason to feed the "scammer" :-/ 

Good Day to you. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:18:26 AM

This dude was in fact really annoying me with his escrow/collateral talks. Especially cause it wasnt even his trade, and yes it looked like some spam sell shit.

Yeah good job on not falling for it. you pay a 1% fee for the chance of ANOTHER person vanishing with your funds. What a deal!  Tongue

So, did you make a new account just to trash monbux?   Huh

That was my thought exactly.  He posted 25 minutes after registering, here.  Unless he is a complete genius/physico, it is an alt account. 
Another thing to take note of, BiPolar(ha-ha)Bob stated that escrow fees were 1%, funny how a complete newbie knows that, eh? 

Ashbite, I never offered/asked you to use MY escrow services.  In fact, I did not want anything to do with this deal. Smiley
If that annoys you, feel free to ignore me.  There is no reason to feed the "scammer" :-/ 

Good Day to you. Wink

You really are one annoying fuck, aren't you.

How come you spend so much time in this forum section anyway? Trying to build up trust with your escrow service til you hit a big transaction and run with the btc?

See, anyone can think up accusations. Not everyone is a loser douche doing it in every thread though, but you are one of those. Good job being you, must be a nice life you have going.

I'm glad someone decided to trust in me in my own thread and gave me the loan anyway, cause with people like you this section would consist of no one borrowing anything to anyone.

good fucking day to you.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:41:24 AM

How come you spend so much time in this forum section anyway? Trying to build up trust with your escrow service til you hit a big transaction and run with the btc?

See, anyone can think up accusations. Not everyone is a loser douche doing it in every thread though, but you are one of those. Good job being you, must be a nice life you have going.

I'm glad someone decided to trust in me in my own thread and gave me the loan anyway, cause with people like you this section would consist of no one borrowing anything to anyone.

good fucking day to you.

Wow. Such Rage. Much accusation.
All we are doing is preventing people from being scammed on no collateral loans, theres really no need to get so defensively aggresive.

Loans are usually fulfilled when they are actually valid, with a reasonable collateral, but the problem is that these loans nearly don't exist anymore.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

Yeah good job on not falling for it. you pay a 1% fee for the chance of ANOTHER person vanishing with your funds. What a deal!  Tongue

So, did you make a new account just to trash monbux?   Huh

That was my thought exactly.  He posted 25 minutes after registering, here.  Unless he is a complete genius/physico, it is an alt account.  

Ashbite, I never offered/asked you to use MY escrow services.  In fact, I did not want anything to do with this deal. Smiley
If that annoys you, feel free to ignore me.  There is no reason to feed the "scammer" :-/  

Good Day to you. Wink

good fucking day to you.

Wow, that's the biggest post I've ever seen you post!  On a side note, do you still want that 1GHS?  You won it in dev's thread -_-
If you wanted to look like the protagonist, swearing and crying like a baby was not the way to go. :-/

You're posts are useless, this rage post was really the most constructive one I've seen so far.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:47:18 AM

The voices in your head aren't real dude, Get some help! Talking (writing! Cheesy) to yourself is delusional.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Ashbite (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:09:59 AM

Yeah good job on not falling for it. you pay a 1% fee for the chance of ANOTHER person vanishing with your funds. What a deal!  Tongue

So, did you make a new account just to trash monbux?   Huh

That was my thought exactly.  He posted 25 minutes after registering, here.  Unless he is a complete genius/physico, it is an alt account.  

Ashbite, I never offered/asked you to use MY escrow services.  In fact, I did not want anything to do with this deal. Smiley
If that annoys you, feel free to ignore me.  There is no reason to feed the "scammer" :-/  

Good Day to you. Wink

good fucking day to you.

Wow, that's the biggest post I've ever seen you post!  On a side note, do you still want that 1GHS?  You won it in dev's thread -_-
If you wanted to look like the protagonist, swearing and crying like a baby was not the way to go. :-/

You're posts are useless, this rage post was really the most constructive one I've seen so far.

The fact that you are still posting in here is ridiculous, i have never seen someone wanted more attention and being so 'selfish'.
Please leave this thread, your posts have absolutely no value here. And calling me a 'scammer'? are you actually serious?

You can only call me a scammer when i dont pay the money.

and yes i fully agree with acid.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:22:20 AM

The fact that you are still posting in here is ridiculous, i have never seen someone wanted more attention and being so 'selfish'.
Please leave this thread, your posts have absolutely no value here. And calling me a 'scammer'? are you actually serious?

The one who should actually leave it is you. Lending without collateral involves very high risk and it is called GAMBLING. This is the lending section.
And no, whatever you say isn't going to change that. You are looking for gamblers here not lenders.

He can call you, and the other dumb dude, scammer as many times as he wants.

First, you ask for a loan here without collateral thus breaking the rules.
Second, you provide a short and very bland/fake description of what you intend to do with the coins: "Ive seen some alt crypto's with big opportunity".

If you don't want to be called scammer do not look and act like one.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Ashbite (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

The one who should actually leave it is you. Lending without collateral involves very high risk and it is called GAMBLING. This is the lending section.
And no, whatever you say isn't going to change that. You are looking for gamblers here not lenders.

Second, you provide a short and very bland/fake description of what you intend to do with the coins: "Ive seen some alt crypto's with big opportunity".

Yeah you are obviously the good guy here arent you? with your rules and lending/gambling knowledge over other people?

The guy already trusted me and i swore that he will get his money back. You can only call me a scammer when i actually scammed.

Just leave this thread for now, dont want to make it more of a discussion.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Yeah you are obviously the good guy here arent you? with your rules and lending/gambling knowledge over other people?

Yes, I do.

The guy already trusted me and i swore that he will get his money back. You can only call me a scammer when i actually scammed.

When you want a loan here provide collateral, words and games are useless.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:57:53 PM

I honestly really hate jumping into fights, but the rule of no collateral =/- loan is sacred. It's pretty much sprouted upon every thread, and people with common sense know this. If you went to a bank, they'd most likely shoo you away if you say, "Yup, I can definitely pay you back."
CaptainBeck

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:01:45 PM

I honestly really hate jumping into fights, but the rule of no collateral =/- loan is sacred. It's pretty much sprouted upon every thread, and people with common sense know this. If you went to a bank, they'd most likely shoo you away if you say, "Yup, I can definitely pay you back."

Nah its cool if you tell the backs that they can "trust you", and you are "honest". Then i find they really want to give you money, normally i dont even show ID to get it. 
Ashbite (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

I dont want your opinions anymore, it is really annoying me.
All you people come here and talk about collateral, rules and other things.
Me and the guy already made the deal and im gonna keep it, now all leave this thread as it is.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:17:45 PM

Me and the guy already made the deal and im gonna keep it, now all leave this thread as it is.

Close it, you aren't scamming anyone but your imaginary friend

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:35:33 PM

I dont want your opinions anymore, it is really annoying me.
All you people come here and talk about collateral, rules and other things.

I believe you misread.  I called myself a scammer Roll Eyes  But then again, reading is not your strong suit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Paying back this loan doesn't mean anything...  It's just not the right way to do it.  A real loan requires a real collateral.  Not simply just "trust" (considering that you DON'T have any BCT trust).  Anyways, if I were you, and I was planning to scam, I would pay back just to simply troll "Monbux". Smiley  To "prove him wrong".  But then again, I have never stated that you will NOT pay back.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:41:09 AM

Wow did not realize a tiny loan would cause all this drama  Undecided Escrow is a good thing when dealing with noobies and larger amounts, but this was a micro loan and he seems legit to me.  If I get burned so be it...
Killerloop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:30:27 AM

Wow did not realize a tiny loan would cause all this drama  Undecided Escrow is a good thing when dealing with noobies and larger amounts, but this was a micro loan and he seems legit to me.  If I get burned so be it...

It is wrong in principle, but no one can tell you to avoid gambling of course  Smiley

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

The problem is, by giving this loan without security, you are encouraging the scammers to come out of the woodwork. It may be a small amount, but that's how many work. Start small, build and scam. You are actually hurting the process; you are contributing to the ongoing scamming attempts.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 03:09:03 PM

The problem is, by giving this loan without security, you are encouraging the scammers to come out of the woodwork. It may be a small amount, but that's how many work. Start small, build and scam. You are actually hurting the process; you are contributing to the ongoing scamming attempts.

"you are encouraging the scammers" That statement is just stupid...lending a person does not encourage scammers...  It is up to the lender if they want collateral or not.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:14:07 PM

"you are encouraging the scammers" That statement is just stupid...lending a person does not encourage scammers...  It is up to the lender if they want collateral or not.

That statement is not stupid, and it makes perfect sense. Lending to someone without collateral will encourage others to do so, since they see that this guy successfully got a loan, and will think they can get one too.
This is called Herd Mentality. You can read more about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_mentality
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:24:15 PM

I did not realize we were a herd in here...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: