Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free unlimited electricity... where to start?  (Read 4895 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:37:35 PM

Hello!
IMO every newbie to mining should start mining altcoins and study how it works and then mine BTC or any profitable coins but remember, more profit the coin is, more difficult to mine it
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

When you refer to newbie, are you talking about yourself?  When multicoin pools switch coins they pick the one that has a lower difficulty relative to it's price.  I think you're a little confused  Shocked
Yeah! Multicoin pools like eobot mine profitable coins. What I said was when you mine using your own hardware it will be difficult to mine more profitable coins like BTC & LTC as their difficulty are high and are rising now too! You misunderstood what I said. Smiley
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:59:57 AM

Hello!
IMO every newbie to mining should start mining altcoins and study how it works and then mine BTC or any profitable coins but remember, more profit the coin is, more difficult to mine it
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

When you refer to newbie, are you talking about yourself?  When multicoin pools switch coins they pick the one that has a lower difficulty relative to it's price.  I think you're a little confused  Shocked
Yeah! Multicoin pools like eobot mine profitable coins. What I said was when you mine using your own hardware it will be difficult to mine more profitable coins like BTC & LTC as their difficulty are high and are rising now too! You misunderstood what I said. Smiley
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

OK I understand what you meant.  Yes it will be more difficult, but as long as it's the more profitable coin it's worth it.  Would you climb 1 flight of stairs for $1 or 3 flights of stairs for $20?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:49:53 AM

Hello!
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

OK I understand what you meant.  Yes it will be more difficult, but as long as it's the more profitable coin it's worth it.  Would you climb 1 flight of stairs for $1 or 3 flights of stairs for $20?

That's a nice question. But for a newbie I don't think they can afford a good miner. Without a good miner, it would be useless mining profitable coins nowadays. So I just suggested mining less profitable coins and they can buy good miners later. In this way they can get some money and they can study all thing about mining too. Smiley

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

DrG
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:06:01 PM

Hello!
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

That's a nice question. But for a newbie I don't think they can afford a good miner. Without a good miner, it would be useless mining profitable coins nowadays. So I just suggested mining less profitable coins and they can buy good miners later. In this way they can get some money and they can study all thing about mining too. Smiley

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Yes, currently no home miners doing it casually can have a significant part of the network.  This ended when the GPU phase died.

But getting 0.001 of a $1000 coin is the same as 1 of a $1 coin.  It just makes the person holding 1 whole coin feel better sometime.  As we get used to decimals and microBTC people will get over that.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

if you dont want to waste much time and money best is to buy a few Antminer S1
they are cheep and trouble free.
Then when you make some money and understand how it works buy all the end of life
equipment on the bay and put them to work...

This: Everyone is going to be selling their antminers in the next few months because they aren't profitable.

Yet, with free electricity - they sure are profitable.
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

Hello!
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

Wait, WHAT?  You're suggesting mining less profitable coins if the person doesn't have a "good" miner?  Why?  Why would they do that? 
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:06:21 AM

The business most suitable is to start a cloud mining firm if you have "Free" and "Unlimited" electricity.
If you want to buy mining hardware buy the SP10 or 30 Sha256D miner.
You can go to a good profitability calculator which consider difficulty in profit calculation.
Put all the available miners list there. Put "watts" field with zero and buy the most profitable one.
or atleast, You can sell them to grid in some places.
marah

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:14:31 AM

Mind you I ask how do you get free electricity?
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

Most people get it as part of their lease or rental contract, but you need to be careful since many of those free electricity locations have stipulations that the utility not be used for commercial purposes.
allcoinminer

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:35:02 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 08:50:34 PM by allcoinminer

Most people get it as part of their lease or rental contract, but you need to be careful since many of those free electricity locations have stipulations that the utility not be used for commercial purposes.

There are Free electricity, virtually. I know such setups. There are such legit setups.
In historic years even people patented free energy making machines in US.
Later, after such a persons funeral, the secret behind it was found,
It was terrible he used many forced air/pumps to crease such Perpetual Motion Machines. All where hidden in his floors and walls.

Sorry, I was not talking about such a Perpetual Motion Machine.
But some initial investments and if you have an environmental support like a water fall, a virtually free energy source can be created.
Along with that solar and wind can be added to make a hybrid system. But all includes some initial investments and maintenance costs. But its worth the money.
Inshort virtually we can generate free electricity at a small "cost".
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

There are Free electricity. I know such setups. They are legit setups.
Historic ears even people patented free energy making machines in us.
Later, after such a persons funeral, the secret behind it was found,
it was terrible he used many forced air/pumps to crease such Perpetual Motion Machines.
Sorry, I was not talking about such a Perpetual Motion Machine.
But some initial investments and if you have an environmental support like a water fall, a virtually free energy source can be created.
Along with that solar and wind can be added. But all includes some initial investments and maintenance costs. But its worth.
There are such steps practically done and being successfully. Inshort virtually we can generate free electricity at a small

Either English is not your first language (which is fine) or you are high right now because I cannot understand anything you just posted. Perpetual Motion Machines are not legit.

Electricity is never really free unless somebody offers to pay for your use.
allcoinminer

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

I agree with you. Try re-reading. I did some edits.
I was in a "high".
Perpetual Motion Machine are fake that's what the post says.
The above said "virtually" free electricity is from nature at a "cost".
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: