[ANN] [ORC] OrionCoin Talk
<< < (19/19)
cbuchner1:
Quote from: Amph on June 17, 2014, 08:05:24 PM

Quote from: eldinhadz on June 17, 2014, 05:15:22 PM

Quote from: Amph on June 17, 2014, 02:35:55 PM

why riding the cryptonight algo dick, it's a botnetfest plus gpu closed source miners

There are GPU miner

i know, as i said in my post, the point is that they are closed source

They are not even public. So the point of open source / closed source code is moot if you can't even have a binary.
dadingsda:
Looks like a shitcoin scam
eldinhadz:
Quote from: dadingsda on June 17, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

There is no scam, we just had a few Problems with Windows, we used a wrong Version of Virtual Studio.

BTW:

Because PresidentCoin don't get his stuff fixed (I don't know why) I would create a Public Source for MountCoin, I try to fix his stuff.

Maby I get a few BTC from PresidentCoin.

I do this only, because I had worked Months on MountCoin, you know that this is not anymore my Coin

PS:

Orioncoin to the Stars
djm34:
Quote from: eldinhadz on June 17, 2014, 11:20:13 PM

Quote from: dadingsda on June 17, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

There is no scam, we just had a few Problems with Windows, we used a wrong Version of Virtual Studio.

BTW:

Because PresidentCoin don't get his stuff fixed (I don't know why) I would create a Public Source for MountCoin, I try to fix his stuff.

Maby I get a few BTC from PresidentCoin.

I do this only, because I had worked Months on MountCoin, you know that this is not anymore my Coin

PS:

Orioncoin to the Stars

You are really full of ... excuses... yesterday (or 2 days ago, I am losing track as well as interest), you didn't have a key, next you don't have the correct version of Visual... so why not recompiling with the correct one (it is the first thing we can see when we look at the source, the version of visual which can be used...) using freely downloadable 2012 express in case RWTH doesn't have the latest version.

(at some point I could have done it myself... but I can't see a bright future for this coin with such poor support from the dev... and for 1 cpu, there isn't much incentive...)

"because Presidentcoin don't get his stuff fixed " ;D You are the dev behind presidentcoin coin... so that's directly your fault.

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page