Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:04:41 AM

DPOS:
We are working on v0.2.0. We already did the majority of it, the things which are missing are the fee structure and our personalized DPoS changed. Sebastian already has started to test the release (API and general things).

Matt is working on the content. The code itself is nearly finished. Just a few more enhancements left.

Wallet:
We are actively searching for good UX/UI designers on dribbble. Once we have found one I will say it to you guys.

Exchanges:
Poloniex is up and running. Cryptsy doesn't answer us, if someone has good connections to them please contact us. We yet again reminded Bter to do it, I seriously don't know what is taking them so long.

This is all I can say right now. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

Hm... Can i be forging every 10th block? Huh

Possible and likely.  There are only about 20 forgers online right now. 
Then where will we get enough delegates? Huh
BTW. how many will we need? Roll Eyes
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:55:29 PM

@Starik

This is a good question and one we will be working on. Our network will work on a different reward system for delegates than what BTS uses. It will be more similar to what we initially envisioned for Crypti, which is a fair and equitable distribution of transaction fees to those who are running the network (now delegates). We will get into more detail in regards to how this will work as we outline some of the features and changes we are making.

I mention the differences in our reward system because I think it will attract interest when we launch. With the NRP running (possibly at a higher rate during the launch window), we will be able to ensure that the blocks will not be empty. With new users coming to Crypti to try out our new system, we will also hopefully have increased transaction volume, interest, and therefore rewards for delegates. We may also run promotions for respected community members who come to Crypti to help them get setup as a delegate at little to no up front cost (with a little added bonus). These are all things that are still under consideration.

As per # of delegates, this is something I am not 100% able to comment on at this time. We are still testing some of the changes and parameters which we will use to run the network.

@Wulf

We have been testing internally already. Our testing phase for DPOS will be sort of a phased process. We have tested the ported code with baseline parameters to ensure that our network, blockchain, and everything else are running smooth. We have now progressed on to the changes we are making to DPOS and testing those changes. The first of which is our major change to fee distribution, which we are doing now. We will monitor it to see if we are happy with the implementation and then determine whether we are ready to go public testing at that point, or make adjustments / additional changes.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:23:28 PM

Position Changes

I would like to take a second to update everyone on a small shuffle we are doing internally. As most of you know, I have been covering the majority of official communications and daily updates since our pre-launch period. This was never the intended position for me to fill when I was originally added to the team and was something that just sort of happened organically over time through our communications (and due to the fact I was the only one who could deal with Litoshi without pulling my hair out!  Wink ).

Effective immediately, I will be transitioning back to the role I held prior to the launch period as lead creative consultant and advisor. My primary responsibilities during development were to come up with innovative and outside of the box ideas on how we could develop a next-gen crypto currency and to find ways to really set Crypti apart from the crowd.

We have a lot of stuff in the pipeline and a lot of really great ideas we are developing for the future and I need to be able to focus my attention fully on developing and nurturing those ideas to the best possible implementation. I will still sit on the Board and I will be more involved on a daily basis again in defining the future and pushing Crypti forward.

With that being said......

Please congratulate Max (Passion_ltc) on his promotion to Community Manager for the Crypti Foundation. He has been an integral part of our internal meetings and has really developed into a primary member of our team since being brought on from the community. Effective immediately, he will take over daily communications and updates to the community as well as the responsibility for answering questions and bringing your interests, ideas, thoughts, and concerns to our team in our weekly meetings. I think that it is only fitting that someone who was brought on FROM the community become your voice to the Board. I think he will do an amazing job and he already has ideas about how to get the community more involved and allow us to have better communication as a whole.

Thank you all for sticking with me throughout the good, bad, and stagnant times we have seen over the past 10 months. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all and I will still be around frequently, but just know that I will be spending all of my extra time ensuring Crypti is a success. My goal is still the same as the day I came on to this team and I still feel just as optimistic about the future as I did then. I stand by my belief that we can be a top 3 crypto currency and anything less will be a disappointment.

Coinbitz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Clever, huh?

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:25:11 PM

I am a long time lurker on this thread. I gotta say, you people are pretty cool Smiley
I love the involvement and the updates.

Keep up the good work  Grin

We will rule the world... bit by bit.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:27:26 AM

Position Changes

I would like to take a second to update everyone on a small shuffle we are doing internally. As most of you know, I have been covering the majority of official communications and daily updates since our pre-launch period. This was never the intended position for me to fill when I was originally added to the team and was something that just sort of happened organically over time through our communications (and due to the fact I was the only one who could deal with Litoshi without pulling my hair out!  Wink ).

Effective immediately, I will be transitioning back to the role I held prior to the launch period as lead creative consultant and advisor. My primary responsibilities during development were to come up with innovative and outside of the box ideas on how we could develop a next-gen crypto currency and to find ways to really set Crypti apart from the crowd.

We have a lot of stuff in the pipeline and a lot of really great ideas we are developing for the future and I need to be able to focus my attention fully on developing and nurturing those ideas to the best possible implementation. I will still sit on the Board and I will be more involved on a daily basis again in defining the future and pushing Crypti forward.

With that being said......

Please congratulate Max (Passion_ltc) on his promotion to Community Manager for the Crypti Foundation. He has been an integral part of our internal meetings and has really developed into a primary member of our team since being brought on from the community. Effective immediately, he will take over daily communications and updates to the community as well as the responsibility for answering questions and bringing your interests, ideas, thoughts, and concerns to our team in our weekly meetings. I think that it is only fitting that someone who was brought on FROM the community become your voice to the Board. I think he will do an amazing job and he already has ideas about how to get the community more involved and allow us to have better communication as a whole.

Thank you all for sticking with me throughout the good, bad, and stagnant times we have seen over the past 10 months. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all and I will still be around frequently, but just know that I will be spending all of my extra time ensuring Crypti is a success. My goal is still the same as the day I came on to this team and I still feel just as optimistic about the future as I did then. I stand by my belief that we can be a top 3 crypto currency and anything less will be a disappointment.

Thank you very much Matthew, you did a great job! Smiley

As you all know I'm a part of the Crypti team for several months now already. I want to grab this chance to introduce myself. My name is Max (Twitter), many people know me primarily as Berzerk. I'm from Germany and studying electrical engineering at the RWTH Aachen. I'm a long-time Nxt user and pretty active there. In the future I will continue to shift my focus on Crypti (like it happened drastically already!).

My part until now was to be the critical community voice. As the other team members can confirm I ask nearly every day how the development is going on and what our next steps are. Because of that I kind of got involved more and more with the time. Therefore I'm now also partly responsible that our new website is launching soon and that we find a good UI/UX designer for our wallet.

What can you expect from me?

- Once the new website is deployed I will update the OP, to let it shine in the corporate design and with up-to-date information.
- I will continue to read your opinions and let them flow into our weekly meetings.
- Now you can officially get in contact with me (via PM) and I'm able to answer you or forward your problems.
- Once I get access to the Twitter account I will post every announcement we make there as well.
- I moderate our official CryptiTalk forum and the Crypti Subreddit, if you have good strategies to increase the traffic over there, please let me know!
- I will kind of handle the bounties, karmacoma24 is a good example for receiving some bounties.

My general style is, to give you short but concrete updates. I hope that is okay for you. Smiley

Right now it's important to keep you all interested in Crypti. I can promise you! We have the fundings, we have the people, we have the coordination/organization and we have the vision. If you can wait a relatively short time more, you will see great things! I'm pretty sure that 2015 will be our year.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

@Starik

This is a good question and one we will be working on. Our network will work on a different reward system for delegates than what BTS uses. It will be more similar to what we initially envisioned for Crypti, which is a fair and equitable distribution of transaction fees to those who are running the network (now delegates). We will get into more detail in regards to how this will work as we outline some of the features and changes we are making.

I mention the differences in our reward system because I think it will attract interest when we launch. With the NRP running (possibly at a higher rate during the launch window), we will be able to ensure that the blocks will not be empty. With new users coming to Crypti to try out our new system, we will also hopefully have increased transaction volume, interest, and therefore rewards for delegates. We may also run promotions for respected community members who come to Crypti to help them get setup as a delegate at little to no up front cost (with a little added bonus). These are all things that are still under consideration.

As per # of delegates, this is something I am not 100% able to comment on at this time. We are still testing some of the changes and parameters which we will use to run the network.

@Wulf

We have been testing internally already. Our testing phase for DPOS will be sort of a phased process. We have tested the ported code with baseline parameters to ensure that our network, blockchain, and everything else are running smooth. We have now progressed on to the changes we are making to DPOS and testing those changes. The first of which is our major change to fee distribution, which we are doing now. We will monitor it to see if we are happy with the implementation and then determine whether we are ready to go public testing at that point, or make adjustments / additional changes.

Okay thanks for the update GreXX Smiley. And also congrats to Passion_ltc!
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:59:53 PM

@all, I redirected some domains from us.

Faucet - www.cryptifaucet.com
Explorer - www.cryptiexplorer.com

The following ones aren't that important. But I want to link them once. For google and as a reference. Smiley

www.cryptitalk.info, www.cryptitalk.net, www.cryptitalk.org

As you know there is karmacoma24's very own blockchain explorer. It's available on www.cryptichain.me, I just redirected www.cryptichain.com to it.

I also want to ask if there is anyone who wants to volunteer to take care of the wiki. We will pay bounties in XCR for it. So if you are interested, PM me! Smiley

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 03:31:59 PM

@Passion_ltc, any update from BTER as to when they will enable deposits once again?
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:09:15 PM

@Passion_ltc, any update from BTER as to when they will enable deposits once again?

Believe me, Wulf, we have tried and tried and tried to get this done, with all 3 exchanges.

I have sent in a ticket today asking for withdrawal to be enabled......... I SUGGEST that everyone reading this post do the same.

Flood them with requests, and they will make it a priority.

I have a personal suspicion that Lin knows that there will be a "bank run" on the XCR once he enables withdrawal, and thus may be holding off. 

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:14:34 PM

Buy Price on Cryptsy is now 738 satoshi.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:51:47 PM

Believe me, Wulf, we have tried and tried and tried to get this done, with all 3 exchanges.

I have sent in a ticket today asking for withdrawal to be enabled......... I SUGGEST that everyone reading this post do the same.

Flood them with requests, and they will make it a priority.

This. We are trying our best, we are contacting them each day. Boris said to meme that in the future there will be no exchange relevant API changes (very probably!), so after they did it once now, it will run for quite a long time. Smiley

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:52:25 PM

This is still lower than ipo prices

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:11:30 PM

This is still lower than ipo prices

It still shows that the price recovers. And once we are a few versions after the current one, it will surely be over the IPO prices. Wink

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:45:18 AM

I got another update from Bter today. Smiley

Dear Sir,
XCR withdrawal/Deposit will be enabled again when we are sure that everything goes well.

Our dev are still working on it currently. No specific time is decided yet .We will try our best to enable deposit/withdrawal as soon as possible.

Please kindly keep an eye on the deposit/withdrawal page for the update

Best Regards
BTER.COM

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:04:28 AM

As the client became much more resource friendly, we are moving our nodes to less powerful VPS. We will save a lot of money this way. Smiley

Due to this the Web Wallet (https://wallet.crypti.me) may be offline in the next few hours. (DNS)

Boris also updated the peers info in the v0.1.9a client. You don't need to update through. Smiley

Odsejen

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:32:23 PM

I got another update from Bter today. Smiley

Dear Sir,
XCR withdrawal/Deposit will be enabled again when we are sure that everything goes well.

Our dev are still working on it currently. No specific time is decided yet .We will try our best to enable deposit/withdrawal as soon as possible.

Please kindly keep an eye on the deposit/withdrawal page for the update

Best Regards
BTER.COM

hopefully soon but good to hear  Smiley

- Odsejen LISK Delegate - Vote for Odsejen - LISK-forum / more info
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:49:24 AM

what's the status of the design?

Avalanche is a must own
GreXX

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:41:32 AM

Finishing up the content for all of the new sections. We have to write all new content for DPOS and other areas that we hadn't really previously fleshed out. The site is built, and I would say about 50% of the content is done.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:33:23 AM

Yes, like Matthew said. The source code is done and the website looks fantastic! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: