Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2983906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:14:29 PM

Hello,

A friend told me I can come here and get NEM. 1,000,000 a stake. Can I still do this or has it already started?

Huh

Try here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505

btw: And he told you also you have to pay about 1500$? Didn´t he?  Cheesy
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:45:47 PM

He really had all passwords on one pc/ mac? Oh my gosh? I feel with him but this is really stupido

yeah, in a plain text file.... not encrypted.
Most of the 1M dollars were BTC.

He might himself be the hacker. Leave it intentionally easy to find out, and then hack himself. A perfect way to make a lot of money and with reputation intact, almost.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

Any update on the sockpuppet accounts? There was some proposal a few pages back regarding it. I would like to see them removed, after it is proven they are sockpuppets without a shadow of doubt.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:57:20 PM

He really had all passwords on one pc/ mac? Oh my gosh? I feel with him but this is really stupido

yeah, in a plain text file.... not encrypted.
Most of the 1M dollars were BTC.

He might himself be the hacker. Leave it intentionally easy to find out, and then hack himself. A perfect way to make a lot of money and with reputation intact, almost.

Yes.  He could be presenting an unreasonable doubt defense.  "Who me?  I would never steal $300K when I already have two $million dollars", almost like the perfect crime and the perfect defense.   Too bad NxT is full of scumbags who utilized such defenses in the past.

Especially when no one in the history of crypto has been busted for fraud (not that I know of), it's already an easy crime to get away with (look at Karpeles and countless others).  Only people who go to jail are people like Charlie Shrem and not for fraud but for drug related charges.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
HtotheIzzo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:06:09 PM

Looks like prices are back up! Id like to sell mine for nxt if possible.  
(edit: I checked the issiung thread, I dont think tickets are being handed out for the nxt trading platform anymore.  Undecided
TaunSew

Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:11:28 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 11:22:17 PM by TaunSew

Any update on the sockpuppet accounts? There was some proposal a few pages back regarding it. I would like to see them removed, after it is proven they are sockpuppets without a shadow of doubt.

No.  We talked with the NODE people about this and we weren't satisfied with their conclusions.  There's also a thread on the NODE sockpuppet and it's very controversial (and an entertaining read, especially when people began to criticize their methods and then labelling whole groups of people as socks even though evidence points to the contrary that they're not related to each other).

They were relying heavily on "intuition".  Like there was a Hill and another user Rockhill, who are long time users of Bitcointalk, who were grouped together on a name basis by NODE even though these people were clearly not the same individual.  Then they were also grouping some people by an ISP, which is bollocks because in some countries there's only one or two major ISP companies.

there was calls for a second audit but it quickly devolved into a NODE styled witchhunt and people were getting terrified of getting their stakes taken away, not for being socks but because it was devolving into "let's just start taking stakes away from hundreds of people for no reason", so it was canned.

There are more productive things we should be focusing on

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
bat26

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

Hello,

A friend told me I can come here and get NEM. 1,000,000 a stake. Can I still do this or has it already started?

you will have to buy a stake on nxt asset exchange.

buy nxt at bter

download client from http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

go to asset exchange and search nemstake

currently trading at around 28k nxt but you can buy .1 of a stake = 100k nem

Thanks

So it isn't to late to get a million at a time then. What is the price in dollars for a million stake?
DrearyUrbanite

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:55:21 PM

i think the price of NEM is independent to NXT value, i would suspect its pegged in dollar terms as this is an independent project,

Keep on believing that one and see how much testing that theory costs you. I think most NEM holders are also primarily NXT holders to further complicate things.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:57:19 PM

Ok so if I purchase 0.1 stake on the NXT AE... is that just, in theory, an escrow service and does not guarantee the receipt of my stake right?
if you buy .1 then it's backed by the nem team and will. Redeemed for real men come launch so it's safe to buy due to them being backed by the nem team. It's not the team selling though it's stake holders that have claimed their stakes that you are buying from

Or alternatively if you are male, and prefer females, you can also redeem it for real NEM.

LOL

#fail im throwing that damn phone away lol

Or you could actually read what you are writing  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:58:10 PM

i think the price of NEM is independent to NXT value, i would suspect its pegged in dollar terms as this is an independent project,

Keep on believing that one and see how much testing that theory costs you. I think most NEM holders are also primarily NXT holders to further complicate things.

Because of the AE and its origins it's inevitable that NEM will be strongly linked with NXT.

Personally NXT doesn't get me going in anything like the same way. I can't quite put my finger on why. I only bought some to obtain more NEM.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:02:06 AM

Because of the AE and its origins it's inevitable that NEM will be strongly linked with NXT.

Personally NXT doesn't get me going in anything like the same way. I can't quite put my finger on why. I only bought some to obtain more NEM.

True. But you might also want to consider the fact that many investors bought NEM to increase their NXT holdings - just saying'

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:05:07 AM

jkoil

Activity: 832
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:22:25 AM

going to have to add in new lines soon! Cheesy

What is the scale of the X-axis?  [Edit: 0M, 1M, 2M, 3M, ... 9M   ? ]

Maybe they have to change it logarithmic  Smiley
Wamatt1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:57:28 AM

I will start doing a more indepth analysis of the stakeholder list, I'll discuss it more over here: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2279.new#new

What are you guys doing?you are making too much of this and continuing the sock puppet debate because of what.6 measly accounts and a few socks on another coin?. That utopian future was more than happy with the stakeholder list. Your going to go through all this shit again?haven't you got better things to do...your just pissing folk off that's now spent half a year interested in this project.get a life. A final stakeholder list should be final in my opinion.and no I haven't got any NEM yet in case you ask. I just see it pissing off the community.

tbh I don't mind the community doing a little digging - in fact I welcome it - unless it starts to turn into a which hunt again.
Please don't consider any results from NODE until they have a final list.

Also if you think you found something plz don't go around and start spreading FUD. Let's calmly talk about it and solve issue instead of creating them.
[/quote]

I thought we already dealt with this issue and now have a final Stakeholder List! No need to revisit and waste more time on this. What we need is to focus on the growth of NEM. By the way I am an Original stakeholder, with 1 stake.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:13:19 AM

NxT's price is collapsing because one of the original NxT whales (40 million) downloaded a keylog file and presumably close to 7 million has been dumped by a hacker so far and another 33 million will be dumped.   He had passwords to wallets worth several $million on a text file on his desktop.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/5440/

This does relate to NEM as it is entirely traded on the AE and NxT's price changes has a huge effect.  A $500 NEMstake is possible if NxT continues to drop in price.

This is why we are building a feature into NEM that should help prevent situations like this. Welcome to Crypto 2.5

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:41:10 AM

Here is the state of Bitcoin Q2 2014 Report: http://www.coindesk.com/state-of-bitcoin-q2-2014-report-expanding-bitcoin-economy/

Very interesting how things are evolving. Hopefully I'll be able to write something about this things the following days.

P.S. Looking forward for the first NEM report after the launch.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Nem can now be purchased directly
For btc on the site http://www.secureae.com/

Totally secure and safe to use. Smiley

with btc ? do they convert btc to nxt before processing my order ?

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:57:58 AM

i think so ya. you create an account. load it with btc. pay with btc. they send you the nem stake. we should promote this.

That's cool. I will check them out.

crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:12:30 AM

NxT's price is collapsing because one of the original NxT whales (40 million) downloaded a keylog file and presumably close to 7 million has been dumped by a hacker so far and another 33 million will be dumped.   He had passwords to wallets worth several $million on a text file on his desktop.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/5440/

This does relate to NEM as it is entirely traded on the AE and NxT's price changes has a huge effect.  A $500 NEMstake is possible if NxT continues to drop in price.

This is why we are building a feature into NEM that should help prevent situations like this. Welcome to Crypto 2.5
woah is this a secret feature teaser? Smiley

It sounds like it  Shocked  Smiley

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
ARGpentem

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

i think so ya. you create an account. load it with btc. pay with btc. they send you the nem stake. we should promote this.

That's cool. I will check them out.

you essentially buy nxt through them. create account. user and password or secret phrase(use if you have a nxt account and want to open that one) the go to fund account, sent btc to address given and they give you nxt. at a very good rate too actually. think its the same as buying on bter. deducts about the same fee you would pay on bter. i would trust those guys before bter tbh

Could we have a joint promotional effort with secure AE team ? advertising in reddit, cmc, coindesk for example.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: