Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2983951 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:42:26 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 08:00:16 AM by cryptoknightt

I asked what was going in a few days ago.
So I have gone back and read all the pages myself that you requested and listened to all the explanations.

CECVW and Dannac it looks like you have definitely got everyone's attention in the matter.

This was your goal. You did just that.

Patmaster and Jabo388 are not involved, and Im not accusing you of saying they were.

You were concerned how they handled it at first, but you now without a doubt see Patmaster taking full participation in discussions. They are not trying to hide anything so their actions as of now should be in line with resolving the situation.

I'm sure you now see that he made this a priority to deal with in the last 10+ pages, Patmaster I'm talking about the most. I'm sure now that you got the direction you wanted.

Im sure you know that none of the devs were behind this, and it could have happened to any coin.

Im sorry your Xem was taken and used the way it was, and then you got no reward from what could not have even happened without your Xem. Sorry for that.

We probably also would know nothing about this if it wasn't for you guys either.

Im sure you understand now that Nem needs Jabo38 and Patmaster.

I ask that you now resind your request that they leave NEM. Can you do that? Also, you should stay with NEM.

I ask if you will now close this subject with one last post. I know that you dont want to harm Nem, and now that all is in the open, can you do that for me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:33:16 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 08:53:34 AM by dannac

So I have gone back and read all the pages myself that you requested and listened to all the explanations.

CECVW and Dannac it looks like you have definitely got everyone's attention in the matter.

Patmaster and Jabo388 are not involved, and Im not accusing you of saying they were.

You were concerned how they handled it at first, but you now without a doubt see Patmaster taking full participation in discussions. They are not trying to hide anything so their actions as of now should be in line with resolving the situation.

I'm sure you now see that he made this a priority to deal with in the last 10+ pages, Patmaster I'm talking about the most. I'm sure now that you got the direction you wanted.

Im sure you know that none of the devs were behind this, and it could have happened to any coin.

Im sorry your Xem was taken and used the way it was, and then you got no reward from what could not have even happened without your Xem. Sorry for that.

We probably also would know nothing about this if it wasn't for you guys either.

I ask that you now resind your request that they leave NEM. Can you do that? Also, you should stay with NEM.

I ask if you will now close this subject with one last post. I know that you dont want to harm Nem, and now that all is in the open, can you do that for me?

No worries.
What I wrote 2 posts ago was supposed to be the last one.
The last post before this one in writing right now was just in reply to a dummy mind that deserve a proper answer.
I haven't planned to post anything else about this.
I think there are enough informations visible to anyone.
Everyone can conclude from them.
To be honest with you,  I was just waiting for a reply from a couple of exchanges,  if they will turn out to be interesting,   I will post here and that's it.
I'm planning to be a fleeting viewer from now on. Only for my solace.
I will only reply,  If I feel like and if I consider it really necessary,   to whoever will keep attacking me will silly statements based on no facts.  But I really hope is not gonna happen anymore.
Regarding my staying in NEM,  no sorry, decision has been taken.
I'll get rid of of all in my possession,  as I said 2 post ago.
I wasn't the one asking to Nem Team to resign..  So...
My idea was even noblest:  whoever knew was involved would have taken proper decision in regarding that.  I know it sounds silly now,  in hindsight.
But since nobody seems guilty,  according to all the comments and posts, Well,  nothing to add from my side.
I don't think CECVW will never post here again. So don't worry about him neither.
Thanks for have been calm and polite in you post.
I appreciate that.
Have a good time with your NEM experience.
Mine just finished.
Good luck.
sjarkara

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:01:36 AM

No worries.
The last post before this one in writing right now was just in reply to a dummy mind that deserve a proper answer.
To be honest with you,  I was just waiting for a reply from a couple of exchanges,  if they will turn out to be interesting,   I will post here and that's it.
I will only reply,  If I feel like and if I consider it really necessary,   to whoever will keep attacking me will silly statements based on no facts.  But I really hope is not gonna happen anymore.
My idea was even noblest:  whoever knew was involved would have taken proper decision in regarding that.  I know it sounds silly now,  in hindsight.
But since nobody seems guilty,  according to all the comments and posts, Well,  nothing to add from my side.
I don't think CECVW will never post here again. So don't worry about him neither.
I appreciate that.
Mine just finished.
Good luck.

Welcome to my ignore list.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:11:20 AM

So what's the point of all that drama? It's personal drama, nothing to do with the development of NEM.
Speaking of which, any updates on what is going on with Mijin and NEM? How is this collaboration going to work? Seeing if someone from the team can explain it better.

You didn't understand anything again. My God.. I can't believe that.
If you don't have anything to say,  or if you don't have a formed opinion,  or if you are not completely sure to have understood the meaning of a post,  it's not mandatory you write something anyway.
You can stay silent,  waiting,  taking time to understand it if you need more time then the average...  Or,  just ignore it. It's also an option,  do u know that?

There's nothing the Team has to add or clarify.
It is a statement that explains itself on its own.
If you don't understand it,  then ask for help. And is not NEM Team what I'm referring to.. It's another kind of help...

Now I can finally tell you:
Goodbye dummy Nem Puppet.

Don't care.

Here to read updates on NEM development.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:14:44 AM

So what's the point of all that drama? It's personal drama, nothing to do with the development of NEM.
Speaking of which, any updates on what is going on with Mijin and NEM? How is this collaboration going to work? Seeing if someone from the team can explain it better.

You didn't understand anything again. My God.. I can't believe that.
If you don't have anything to say,  or if you don't have a formed opinion,  or if you are not completely sure to have understood the meaning of a post,  it's not mandatory you write something anyway.
You can stay silent,  waiting,  taking time to understand it if you need more time then the average...  Or,  just ignore it. It's also an option,  do u know that?

There's nothing the Team has to add or clarify.
It is a statement that explains itself on its own.
If you don't understand it,  then ask for help. And is not NEM Team what I'm referring to.. It's another kind of help...

Now I can finally tell you:
Goodbye dummy Nem Puppet.

Don't care.

Here to read updates on NEM development.

No prob,  
With only $36k volume /24h, seem you are not the only one awaiting good news.  Grin so don't be  impatient.
Good luck with that.
Bye
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:20:10 AM

stupid trolls wasting tons of pages..... Angry

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:22:40 AM

I'll pay for the pages...
That's why I'm giving my XEM for free to whoever wants them.   Grin
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:26:11 AM

You see cryptoknightt,  these above are a good example of the characters I referred to..
I'm feeling sorry for them every time I have to reply.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:27:12 AM

im more than happy to take some. Do you want my address? lol

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Lazz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:28:00 AM

NDNTFL-KPC7HS-DZGWBI-SFI4D3-3F2WTB-JIINEA-5DX5

Thanks  Grin
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

You will be getting alot of PM´s  Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
penter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:08:07 AM

Patmaster and Jabo38 are not involved, and Im not accusing you of saying they were.

+1 Well put cryptoknightt
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:10:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 12:09:45 PM by CECVW

No worries.
I appreciate that.
Mine just finished.
Good luck.

You are right I was not going to write again but  I felt dead sick how some NEM community are executing their soul for their many stakes of NEM protecting this scandal, Let me tell you this you are not better than dead corrupted politicians! But now  my strength is back and will not let this to go away till an official apology and thanks is made, a real one not a fake cheap one!

You did understand everything but you don't want to accept it and come clear because if you admit the truth you are scared NEM will be gone forever and this is the only thing you are selling your soul for to the devil. As dannac told me '' I know, crypto world seems to be even more corrupted then FIAT world..  Cool It's a shame.'' He is sadly right! HONESTY WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER NOT WEAKER

It does not matter how many times we say we want a thanks and apology from NEM team they still carry on saying we want bounty, reward etc, WE WANT AN APOLOGY AND A THANKS!. If I asked kody how much he got from the bounty is only because I did it out of curiosity  and to understand what kind of person  kodtycoon actually was and if he was saying the  truth and when he offered me a bounty for me to keep quiet i answered him ''I DONT WANT YOUR DIRTY MONEY I WANT MY STAKE!''  is that clear? I guess not because your soul is bought by NEM money and you will come again posting the same,  I  said for jaco38 to step down for the covering up and making us all going this ordeal for days to end, for pat and kody for the same if they are or not in NEM team as they contradict each other all the time.  BITTREX only knew about this affair when I told jaco38 by email 17th March  and he went with is tail between his legs to talk to bittrex about this attack in their slack, and JACO38 never came to us  to say thanks  all we have its what you  have been seeing here for days. But then came to me smaragda the only person who soul is not bought by his NEM stakes if he has any but because he sees this has not been handled as it should by NEM management and asked me ''No problem, but I believe you should meet them half-way.'' and  thats what I did to ask only for NEM management to give us an apology and thank , I did what smaragda told me and nothing still more  attacks and denial of the truth not the corrupted cover up of their shitty truth that is changing all the time to updated as the case is running a long. SHAME ON YOUR NEM TEAM!GO TO YOUR SLACK AND CREATE ANOTHER ANSWER TOGETHER

PLEASE I ask the NEM community  to see the truth and not protect the lairs, arrogant management of NEM that I am only asking to accept all these and  a thanks for bringing all to them about the attack but instead we are insulted.

See this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg13948386#msg13948386

I asked how kodycoon was doing as he last post in the NEM thread was on September

What on earth will give NEM team Kody the task to test vulnerability of exchanges when he is busy with school and HAS NOT BEEN IN THE NEM THREAD FOR MONTHS! why the vulnerabilities has not been done by  NEM Core Developers  and not by  NEM Core Marketers? YOU ARE ALL FULL OF BULSSHIT AND NONE BELIEVE YOUR SHIT ONLY THE PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY THAT HAS LOTS OF NEM STAKES AND WANT TO BELEIVE WHAT IS NOT TRUE..WHY?

Everytime Pat open his mouth its to make something up or to tell another lie, here is what he says:

''I don't have details on the attack but i understand it involved social engineering the support. That can take at least 2 days and only after the support acted would kodtycon have known that the flaw indeed exists. So it's hard to pinpoint how long after he knew that his attack was successfull he contacted the exchange. Within 1 day I'd say qulifies as immediately given that timezones and support response times were involved. That's subjective and debateable but to me that seems like he did tell them in a reasonable amount of time.

I'd like to point out that richie stated that a NEM Dev contacted him. For all I know he could have thought kodtycon is a NEM dev. I have seen 0 proof of the fact that they only made contact after cecvw posted here. ''

He said he contacted the exchange, how does he know that? they are all talking in the NEM slack writing together what THEY  have to say next?

Also he said kody contacted the exchange to tell them ''about the attack''  you are all full of big bullshit, he contacted the exchange because his NEM or ''MY NEM!'' was trapped in bittrex so he open a ticket with BITTREX  to get the NEM back....do you want proof? Richie if you are there please Am I write or not? I got kody email he sent to bittrex asking for his NEM back not to tell them about his attack!!!

BELOW IS WHAT KODY SAID TO BITTREX in the ticket:

''withrew some XEM, it say completed and provides a tx ID but does not show a the blockchain. Numerous blocks have passed since and it still doesnt show tx for withdraw (tx id) for account with email: K______5@hotmail.com What is going on?

where is the communication of kody telling bittrex of an attack? WHERE!  some will ask me why dont you post this email here? because i am not a rat like some people  and I will not show his real name in public and its in the email.

Bittrex can confirm this if they are reading this.

I posted a  few times this that clearly says he did this because he was out of money not like many lair suggest here he did it to test vulnerability with the knowledge of the NEM TEAM, what a professional team if I was an exchange I would delist  you now.I wouldnt give a damm shit how much money the exchange can do with your coin if i am dealing with such management

This is AGAIN kody email to me, some part of what  I have posted a few times already:

''im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 ''

He did not to test but to steal as he has not money!!! are you so corrupted blind you dont want to see?

COME WE ALL BE HONEST WHY HE WOULD TEST AN EXCHANGE WITH MORE THAN 2 MILLION NEM WHY NOT WITH 2000 NEM? are you corrupted blind here too? if this was with the consent of NEM team why to use it with my NEM ? Come go to the NEM slack and plann again an answer to this full of lies! Some says Kody is not  in the  NEM Team he said he is , it does nt matter what matter is  why to give this test to him or let him do it? why? as i said  if you are professional a core developer would do this kind of job and fully with the previous consent of the exchange and not only social engineering but test it from top to bottom if you really were looking for vulnerabilities but with a core developer not for a person who is not! YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL!

You also say  bounty is correct, you want bounty from people that accept your coin to be in their exchange and how do you pay them, asking for bounty! I hope all had the same  attitude as Richie has .Once my coins go lost in bittrex  and I open a ticket with Richie, he recovered my coins and I offered  him a tip and you know what Richie said '''' No need.. just keep trading and spreading the good word Wink''

Thats the big difference between a decent exchange and some of you here! decency and honesty! THATS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR REPUTATION by acting with clean actions!

Now why I reported this because i waited for 9  days not 1 o 3 but 9 bloody days and he did not return my NEM. So I said if he does this to me that I was his friend what else he can do? he hacked exchanges , he stole  from me what is going to be next, i was fuming, angry,betrayed  and seeing he was part of the NEM team as you see on the first page of this thread I did not have more option to report it, you are always asking to prove all this....i sent him a few emails to start with when I did not hear from him what he did with my NEM as he did not respond and only responded when i told him I had a surgery and this was not helping my health only then he answered.

This is the part that he said was not important from the document he created for all you to see without the real evidence kody also deleted the one when he said he was broke as I showed above . and the last emails when he beg me many times  to delete the post on this thread that he was going to return the NEM now. Only when I put him under extreme pressure its when he finally decided to return the NEM almost immediately.

I did listen to you Smaragda and asked them yesterday what you told me just and apology and thanks, but their ego and arrogance stop them from doing so, they dont want to listen, I have not more option than publish this to the Media tomorrow if this people dont admit the wrong doing and give us an apology. And I tell you,  the Medial always listen. This is not a threat its a fact as I will do it as its a matter of principles and  I give you the chance to come clear and give you another day  at least ANOTHER day  to rectify and put things right

what else can I do? I did the same with Kody I gave him 9 days, How many days do I have to give to NEM team, they are just taking the piss!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:16:19 AM

You can declare anything whatever you want, It'll still be your fault. Sorry.
patmast3r,
If it's my fault, why are you apologizing to me?
I'm going to give you an opportunity, in the public eye, to reverse this unethical policy of defrauding investors, and make this exchange of NEMstake for NEM. I will send my 3.5 NEMstake to whatever NXT address you specify to prove that I control them. In return, you will deposit approximately 7874999 XEM to the following address:
NAH5IV-PG5BI2-53O3ZR-JMSZXH-BXUGHV-ENP7PA-TMFH

It will take me about 1/2 a day to access and move the NEMstake.
HinnomTX
dannac,
Your donation to my address will help to right a wrong committed by this community.
Thanks for your consideration.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:20:06 AM

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:32:08 AM

And now to something totally different:

Version 0.6.74 has been released, please update your nodes as soon as possible.

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-beta-0-6-74/1998

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:48:45 AM

I have deactivated some nodes in the supernodes program since they are failing every single test. Please check out

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-supernode-rewards-program/1735/189

if you own a supernode.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 12:22:30 PM by dannac

That's why I'm giving my XEM for free to whoever wants them.   Grin

NDNTFL-KPC7HS-DZGWBI-SFI4D3-3F2WTB-JIINEA-5DX5

Thanks  Grin

Lazz
Done   Cool
sent you 1000 XEM
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:08:30 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 12:20:21 PM by dannac

That's why I'm giving my XEM for free to whoever wants them.   Grin

Be my guest lol :-)

ND4YWF-P4V7W6-5AHF7T-6JSZ3D-M64HQ6-RTXBER-LI6D

mortare
Done Honey.
Sorry, but you deserve only 2 XEM  Grin
Next time try to be nicer  Cool
You are a bit too Greedy and rude in my opinion...
And with no pride apparently  Grin
My best 2 XEM spent
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:13:49 PM

You are welcome to send me your xem's. Thank's  in advance.  Grin

NARJ5P-MATNRQ-XH5VM7-E656W3-YAYFWW-KNSUJR-XIGP

CoinsInTheCan
Just sent you 1000 XEM  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: