Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:12:47 AM

Wow 6btc in buy orders. Im starting to think 1 satoshi really is a possibility I used to think it was fud but now it has a real chance.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:10:35 AM

Wow 6btc in buy orders. Im starting to think 1 satoshi really is a possibility I used to think it was fud but now it has a real chance.

Hopefully its the calm before the storm ...

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 06:19:19 AM

I think you are too vague, [...]
Yes, that is because are so many possibilities and we don't know where this journey takes us... As pat says, it is really up to the people and how they will use it. And not just that, it also depends on what other stuff will be developed upon the NEM platform.

I think it's more a question of if other stuff will be developed. I feel like the team has wasted a great opportunity and we have already lost so many members that if something awesome is to be released I feel it may just be to late. There is absolutely no momentum one ninja release here then 10 months later another ninja release with no involvement of whats left of the community.

And I am speaking as a bag holder I bought $17,000 worth of xem at 80 sat and watched it dwindle away.

Feel free to join our testnet and mobile app test. There's a huge amount of development going on everyday.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:38:41 AM

Anything - no matter how negativ - is a possiblity so long as people fall for FUD.

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:02:36 AM

What I meant to say is that political interests (peace) always prevail over economic interests (economic growth), the former is generally considered more important than the latter. I am not quite sure why you think politicians are not elected in the EU? We still have democracies, or are you referring to EU level government?

You sure?

Looks fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKfdL0WHm7c

Tip of the iceberg. A warning he made long before Greece fell into the state it has become.

And this, most applicable to why Crypto exists, as well as the raising prices of precious metals Nevermind the fact that it's also why we're seeing the economical, social and political landscape change. Money and power, all interrelated.
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:20:33 AM

Yes, that is because are so many possibilities and we don't know where this journey takes us... As pat says, it is really up to the people and how they will use it. And not just that, it also depends on what other stuff will be developed upon the NEM platform.

I think it's more a question of if other stuff will be developed. I feel like the team has wasted a great opportunity and we have already lost so many members that if something awesome is to be released I feel it may just be to late. There is absolutely no momentum one ninja release here then 10 months later another ninja release with no involvement of whats left of the community.

And I am speaking as a bag holder I bought $17,000 worth of xem at 80 sat and watched it dwindle away.

Feel free to join our testnet and mobile app test. There's a huge amount of development going on everyday.

I am actually astounded at how much time the app is taking.

patmast3r

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:25:39 AM

so is everyone else...

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

That makes at least 2 of us Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:04:21 PM

Other then the now 11 month old app what else is happening? I am just bitter I backed you so heavily instead of Eth. You promised everything and delivered nothing.

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:17:09 PM

Other then the now 11 month old app what else is happening? I am just bitter I backed you so heavily instead of Eth. You promised everything and delivered nothing.

Lol, then go to ETH. I know Vitalik and Gavin and they are okay guys.

There's a ton of stuff going on here and anyone is free to be a part of it if you want. http://forum.nem.io

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
patmast3r

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:33:10 PM

VC Funding, DragonflyPay, Mijin and some nice media coverage. And that's just what has been announced. Any chance your just not following NEM ?

mixmaster

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:36:07 PM

[...]

VC Funding, DragonflyPay, Mijin and some nice media coverage. And that's just what has been announced. Any chance your just not following NEM ?
Yeah, I have the same feeling. This is just ridiculous.
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:35:29 PM

[...]

Yeah, I have the same feeling. This is just ridiculous.

I have seen nothing come of the funding. Dragonflypay well I will believe it when it's done if that ever happens. Mijin is built on Nem but I fail to understand how that helps Xem. The media coverage is surrounding Mijin and again how does that help xem? I can assure you I am and have been following Nem.

The only people left discussing in here is team members then me. Why is that? Everyone left due to the lack of anything happening I assume. No new members joining. You 2 biggest flaws are not listening to or communicating with the community and now they are all gone.

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:36:52 PM

Woot now 5.5 btc in buy orders go xem go. 1 satoshi incoming.

mixmaster

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

I have seen nothing come of the funding. Dragonflypay well I will believe it when it's done if that ever happens. Mijin is built on Nem but I fail to understand how that helps Xem. The media coverage is surrounding Mijin and again how does that help xem? I can assure you I am and have been following Nem.

The only people left discussing in here is team members then me. Why is that? Everyone left due to the lack of anything happening I assume. No new members joining. You 2 biggest flaws are not listening to or communicating with the community and now they are all gone.
With "funding" you mean what exactly?

So, yes I am not happy with the mobile app taking that long, but this happens if everybody is busy and nobody taking the lead for mobile app development. But right now we have quite some beta testers and good progress. And btw the mobile app is one of the things that costs quite some money, because it is not developed by NEM core devs, which just dont have time to do a mobile app as well.

You really make me feel you just want to spread FUD. If you continue with this 1 satoshi crap, I will delete your comments.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 02:16:35 PM

Where is the mobile app for any other platform? CounterParty which has been around for a loooooong time just got their app this month, and it was made by a third party community member. 

Litecoin doesn't even have an app on iOS as far as I know.  Of the top 20 blockchains on iOS, there is Bitcoin, a single Doge wallet, and single new Counterparty wallet, and Ripple is there too.  As far as I know that is it. 

There have been two major delays in our iOS app, and yeah, I am really surprised it has taken soooo long too.  I would have though it would be done by now. 

The first delay was to redo the UI as before it was very ugly and now looks better. 

The second delay has been that the code was switched to Swift 2.  While this was a delay, the benefit is that Swift 2 apps can be on both iOS and Mac App store. 

Sometimes it takes time to do it right.   

Android app was is being tested by NEM community members and now is also going through with the new UI makeover. 

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:56:46 PM

With "funding" you mean what exactly?

So, yes I am not happy with the mobile app taking that long, but this happens if everybody is busy and nobody taking the lead for mobile app development. But right now we have quite some beta testers and good progress. And btw the mobile app is one of the things that costs quite some money, because it is not developed by NEM core devs, which just dont have time to do a mobile app as well.

You really make me feel you just want to spread FUD. If you continue with this 1 satoshi crap, I will delete your comments.

Im confused you say everyone is being to busy to take the lead on the app and then later you say it is being outsourced so which is it?Huh

mixmaster

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:11:34 PM

Im confused you say everyone is being to busy to take the lead on the app and then later you say it is being outsourced so which is it?Huh
Outsourced develpoment still needs leading... Wink Especially those, because they just do what somebody tells them to do.
jorozu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

Now have 4.5 btc in buy, and 44btc in sale, that dosent look good,,,
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

Now have 4.5 btc in buy, and 44btc in sale, that dosent look good,,,

Its almost game over for xem.

Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: