Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2983960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:56:44 AM

Following with interest! Smiley
Following with great interest. Reading between the lines, CECVW may know of an exploit in the NEM community client that could compromise exchange security. If true, that's pretty serious, and a white hat would urgently want to get in touch with the devs so a patch can be made.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Following with interest! Smiley
Following with great interest. Reading between the lines, CECVW may know of an exploit in the NEM community client that could compromise exchange security. If true, that's pretty serious, and a white hat would urgently want to get in touch with the devs so a patch can be made.

Yeah...he doesn't. And he didn't mention anything like that either so stop with the FUD. He didn't even hint at anything.
It aint my story to tell but it is nothing of that nature.

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:42:34 AM

This week I will talk with a big Financial institution in the Netherlands about using Mijin or Dragonfly as a part of their solution like registering transactions.
Is there a website of Dragonfly where I can get more information?

Who should they get in contact with when they are interested?

Thanks for considering nem. Dragonflyfintech.com is the website.

Contact is there. More info will be pm to you.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:17:57 AM

As a person informed about facts,  I can tell you that the guy is just trying to be conservative,  that's the reason why he wants to discuss it privately first.
Its a huge sign of respect in regard of the NEM community.
Trust me,  if he talks about it openly here,  that would harm NEM in any case,  true or false it will reveal to be.
So,  don't feel sorry for him.
You should rather be prepared to feel sorry for yourself if dubs  turn out to be facts.
Try to be a bit more polite,  and patient.
That attitude doesn't help at all.
If it irritates you,  well,  just ignore him,  but that's the only way he's got to try to contact someone from the core team. It's seems like they are disappearing.

no....... he wants something......its that simple !!!

Well,  let's see.  Time will say that.
You can be right,  you can be wrong.

you and cecvw are probably the same person. no one else is pushing for his bs but you. no one care. if he showed you then spit it out too. other stop talkin to yourself. I love the ignore list. no offense tho. its just gettin old. cheers fellow nember
Yeah,
CECVW and danac are same person.
Almost danac's posts were Jul 22 ~ Jul 29 2015.
It's the same time of CECVW's first complaining.
This cec guy is obviously some time-wasting clown. Why don't we ignore him instead of adding fuel to the flame.
It would be more prudent if ppl would ignore his post.

Please can we stop trolling fob123, The information has been passed to patmast3r of the serious issue.  fob123 you are the newbie here and very probably using another account trying to deny what could come. I would advise you to follow your own advice and not add fuel to the flame and ignore my posts.  Patmast3r can confirm dannac and I are not the same person. Please let patmast3r contact the main NEM dev. Stop the fud only people like you are creating, This being dealt privately ''at the moment''.. please stop the fud at both sides and let NEM managment deal with it

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:22:04 AM

As a person informed about facts,  I can tell you that the guy is just trying to be conservative,  that's the reason why he wants to discuss it privately first.
Trust me,  if he talks about it openly here,  that would harm NEM in any case,  true or false it will reveal to be.
You should rather be prepared to feel sorry for yourself if dubs  turn out to be facts.
If it irritates you,  well,  just ignore him,  but that's the only way he's got to try to contact someone from the core team. It's seems like they are disappearing.

you and cecvw are probably the same person. no one else is pushing for his bs but you. no one care. if he showed you then spit it out too. other stop talkin to yourself. I love the ignore list. no offense tho. its just gettin old. cheers fellow nember
Yeah,
This cec guy is obviously some time-wasting clown. Why don't we ignore him instead of adding fuel to the flame.

Please can we stop trolling fob123, The information has been passed to patmast3r of the serious issue.  fob123 you are the newbie here and very probably using another account trying to deny what could come. I would advise you to follow your own advice and not add fuel to the flame and ignore my posts.  Patmast3r can confirm dannac and I are not the same person. Please let patmast3r contact the main NEM dev. Stop the fud only people like you are creating, This being dealt privately ''at the moment''.. please stop the fud at both sides and let NEM managment deal with it

Just to clarify. I can't confirm wether or not dannac and CECVW are one and the same person.
I did relay the request to talk to the devs though.

If the story that was told yesterday on a different channel is the story CECVW takes issue with, then noone has to worry about anything. Move along, nothing to see here.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Yeah,

Just to clarify. I can't confirm wether or not dannac and CECVW are one and the same person.

If the story that was told yesterday on a different channel is the story CECVW takes issue with, then noone has to worry about anything. Move along, nothing to see here.

HinnomTXN I can not confirm that if NEM community client that could compromise exchange security thats why we are trying to talk to NEM Management but seeing patmast3r respond I can see there is a big black cloud trying to hide something. And Just to clarify also I can't confirm whether or not patmast3r and fob123 are one and the same person.

I dont think I will get anywhere with this people

Anyone knows how to get PM messages public to everyone on the forum?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

Yeah,

HinnomTXN I can not confirm that if NEM community client that could compromise exchange security thats why we are trying to talk to NEM Management but seeing patmast3r respond I can see there is a big black cloud trying to hide something. And Just to clarify also I can't confirm whether or not patmast3r and fob123 are one and the same person.

You'd have to copy/paste them but I'd suggest to use something like pastebin otherwise it'll end up being almost unreadable. Problem will be that every has to believe you that those are actual PMs and you didn't modify them in anway. I guess screenshots would be slightly better but not good either.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:56:36 AM

Yeah,

You'd have to copy/paste them but I'd suggest to use something like pastebin otherwise it'll end up being almost unreadable. Problem will be that every has to believe you that those are actual PMs and you didn't modify them in anway. I guess screenshots would be slightly better but not good either.

I can do screenshots of all the evidence and even better pass it bitcointalk.org/ so they know are genuine, there is always a way to prove the veracity of the information. I can see the arrogance of the NEM core team  and denial behaviour

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:06:00 AM

Does someone else thats not involved in NEM them have a better idea,  and which method you will consider reliable.?

yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:17:15 AM

If somebody did a fair play and did not make sock puppets, he surely is enjoying the warmth of spring now....

Had better give up and forget it for health. it was not yours originally.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:05:38 PM

Some people told me to go the exchanges and report it but I believe in second chances but after 4 days of trying, NEM Management were unresponsive and close behind their NEM walls.

I would like to express my feeling, thoughts and sadness with one of my favorite  scene movies '' Scent of a woman'' by adapting it to this case with my real state of mind&body .It reflects 100 per cent my thoughts

''Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.

Here is me facing the fire alone with the assistance of nice fellow dannac, and there, there  is is lair thief betrayal man hiddin' behind NEM walls.

And what are you doing about it? Silence!

You are ignoring my emails explaining everything that happened and you are not asking me for evidence as you keep silence after my private email without responding to any of my allegations.

I just got too  warm up here after trying for 4 days to deal and to resolve this in private but you did not want to.

I don't know who run this place, makoto, jaco38, patmast3r.......whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. it's gone!

You are building a rat ship here. a vessel for seagoin' lairs.

What a sham!

what kind of show are you guys putting on here for the last 4 days?

My soul is intact, its not negotiable!

Someone here, and I 'm not going to say who, offered me to buy me.

I am too tired, ill, fucking tired bones. If I was not ill I would report this to the the exchanges now but I can not go through all that hassle it will make my health worst.

They amputated something inside my belly but there is nothing like an amputated spirit and  you are not going to amputate that from me! There is no prosthetic for that. You think you are going to send me back to where I belong with my tails between my tails, well you almost did it as I was thinking to leave and say nothing but by doing that I would execute my soul.

And why?

Because you are ignoring me, someone in your team was hacking exchanges with the stolen NEM Stake of my friend!

You are gonna be NEM bums, the lot of you!

And Jaco38, patmast3r, and the rest  wherever you are out there. Your a doing a small favor to NEM by not answering any of  my allegations. The only answer I received was from Jaco38 saying ''If you find any wrong doing, feel free to discuss it openly....................''and thats what I am going to do but I' m not finished yet!

I don't know if to report this in public is wrong or right but I tried in private and failed

I am not judge or jury but I can tell you this its the only path left. but I will not tell his name I am not a snitcher! I will not sell his name as he sold our friendship we had for more than 2 years. He gave me the NEM stake after i decided to post here 4 days ago thinking I was going to stop but as I said my spirit is not for sale!

And that, my friend, my dear NEM community is called integrity, that's called courage.

I always knew what the right path was without exception, I knew , but I never took it. You know why?

it was too dam hard like this one here but is different now, I am tired, ill and that makes me not to take the wrong decision again in case is the last chance to take the right decision. it's the right path the only path left by NEM management. it's a path made of principle.

Don't destroy NEM, protect it, fix the glitch  in the exchange that enables him to hack the exchange.

Make NEM proud of good leadership no of Silence seekers.''

Well that's it, now I will post the individual PM I sent to Jaco 38 and patmas3r and the only respond I had was  '' If you find any wrong doing, feel free to discuss it openly, or PM me if you like and I will personally handle it.'' and this was yesterday '' I doubt that will happen but I've relayed your request. You will have to give them some idea of what you wanna talk about given your questionable allegations in the past.'' but after patmast3r said this in public ''If the story that was told yesterday on a different channel is the story CECVW takes issue with, then noone has to worry about anything. Move along, nothing to see here''

I did not want to but you force me too.............it's the right path the only path left.

patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

Man, and here i thought i was a drama queen.
Just spill it already...

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:12:50 PM

What the fuck are you on about? Let's have our horrifying operation blown open already. This is getting very dull.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:18:36 PM

email sent  to Patmas3r.

====================

Thanks for reply Patmas3r.

It clear that the too busy Devs from NEM are not Interested in any way about the informations are In my possession.

I was trying to do that only because I thought it could help the community. But if big Bosses or whoever in charge for them is too fussy to discuss with me than doesn't matter.

I appreciate yours (only yours) effort, but I have enough.

Tomorrow we will start to contact all the Exchanges involved on our own.

Just to give you and idea,  we have proof based on PMs and email from a Nem core member regarding how he's been able to hack few important exchanges. And to do so,  he use NEM stakes that were belong to us.

Luckily,  everything is evincible and demonstrable  with tons of mails and PM sent through this forum by him that I collected in the last month

At the certain point the Dev involved was nearly to bulling me showing how proud of himself he was just  to have been able to cheat everyone,  with consensus of NEM core Team,  according to what he said. It's clearly stated in one of his message.

There are also other confidential information regarding NEM distribution and they are all included in the chats I had with the involved guy.

So,  I'm giving you this general information as I promised only because you've been kind enough to contact me and try to get someone for core team. Unfortunately I cannot reveal more then this at this stage.
I believe I've wasted too much time awaiting for NEM Devs  already. 

Its funny because I was the one that was trying to give them  confidential and important Informations, obviously if the Core Team is not aware of that  already (and I have my theory about that,  but I'll keep it secret). 

Said that, THEY are the ones that should run to me,  and not  the opposite..  I give up with them.  Now I'll proceed on my own. If they don't want to hear about me than there's  not much I can do.

Thanks again for the time you spent to follow this.

I appreciate it.  But I'm pretty sure you'll understand it cannot be enough,  considering the severity of this facts.

All the best,

Bye

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:20:19 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 05:31:34 PM by 3x2

@CECVW i actually laughed when i read your post....

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:24:45 PM

and this is the email I sent to jaco38 with some emails from the NEM team hacker:

BELOW IS AN EMAIL SENT TO ME FROM THE HACKER

''im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley''

AND BELOW IS ONE BLACKMAILING TO DELETE THE POST 4 DAYS AGO

if you delete that post, ill send you your coins from my bounty but ill be routing them through poloniex to hide my account. otherwise you can wait until bittrex return the other coins. your choice.

so, delete the post and get your coins back from my bounty AFTER being sent through poloniex, or wait for bittrex, which i have shown proof of? up to you.

AND BELOW IS MY ANSWER

I dont want stolen coins, I want the stake of my friend dont ever tell me yuo are giving me part of the bounty, what if yuo do its the stake of my friends! I dont steal and I dont want part of the bounty i want  the stake of my friends not dirty coins!''

dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:26:35 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 05:58:17 PM by dannac

Well,  it's weird,  because I cannot find anywhere even a single hint that tell me he's asking for anything, as a lot of smart minds that populate this thread predicted in the last couple of days.
I really would like to see their faces...
Considering that that was only and email of explanation..  There are still proof to be shown  Grin
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:30:32 PM

Let me explain some things to you.

Offering you coins to delete that post or getting the coins later wether you delete or not is not actually blackmail.
Also, no coins were stolen. You would have been payed from that bounty. That bounty was given voluntarily.

Let's stick to facts shall we ?

dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:31:03 PM

Now I have to leave sorry..
Better to sell the few NEMs I've got now  Grin
There gonna be a long cue at the exchamges in the next days I believe..
If the exchanges still accept  NEMs.
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

and maybe also stop with your schizo act here ?

Pages: « 1 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: