Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:36:54 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 06:10:49 PM by dannac

In the meantime,  since I will be there to sell my NEMs,  I will ask to the exchanges how many NEMs the broken Dev has been able to stolen from them..  And if they really offer a bouncy for that... Because to been able to offer bouncy you need to be aware that someone is hackering or hacked you exchange.
And I'm not really sure this is the case..  Grin
Do you want me to sent u a PM with the answer from exchanges or shall I post it publicity?   Grin  Grin

EDIT :did we forget to tell you that we have all TX numbers and wallets,  and even  tickets numbers for the exchanges with screenshots and emails that the NEM Dev Involved shown as a proof try to convince him to delete posts form the thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:42:16 PM

In the meantime,  since I will be there to sell my NEMs,  I will ask to the exchanges how many NEMs the broken Dev has been able to stolen from them..  And if they really offer a bouncy for that... Because to been able to offer bouncy you need to be aware that someone is hackering or hacked you exchange.
And I'm not really sure this is the case..  Grin
Do you want me to sent u a PM with the answer from exchanges or shall I post it publicity?   Grin  Grin

Please post it publicly. I like when other people make a fool out of themself.
On the other hand I'm starting to feel sorry for you. 

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:44:27 PM

Let me explain some things to you.

Offering you coins to delete that post or getting the coins later wether you delete or not is not actually blackmail.
Also, no coins were stolen. You would have been payed from that bounty. That bounty was given voluntarily.

Let's stick to facts shall we ?

Sorry,  as last,  I just want to quote your message,  since it says more the whoever else could have said  Grin
In case something happens,  and magically you message disappear,  as many others  Cheesy
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:45:55 PM

Patmast3r,  I've always been on you ignore list...
I don't understand why,  suddenly,  I have the honour of all this attention from you  Grin
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:47:09 PM

Patmast3r,  I've always been on you ignore list...
I don't understand why,  suddenly,  I have the honour of all this attention from you  Grin

I've taken you off of it in case you start spreading lies again and something needs to be set straight.

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:53:59 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 06:15:32 PM by dannac

I did know you would have said that.
No worries,  l disappear. No reason to Come on this thread anymore.
Well,  maybe I'll have only another look,  only once after this will be published in the news we were discussed..  I just want to see what you will say after that.
Now please let other users to be judges.
Bye
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

Well,  maybe I'll have only another look,  only once after this will be published to the crypto news we were discussed..  I just want to see what you will say after that.
Bye

You really are deluded. So you think , even if it was true, that a exchange will confirm to you that they were hacked putting their customers trust at risk.... and that a magazine is gonna publish your crap, lol . On the other hand not sure how this affects NEM ...  Huh what core member you are talking about? Kodtycoon? He is not a member of the core team and as far as I'm concerned, note that I don't like the guy and his approach to things, he can do as he likes as he is a free man.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 06:36:08 PM by dannac

Well,  maybe I'll have only another look,  only once after this will be published to the crypto news we were discussed..  I just want to see what you will say after that.
Bye

You really are deluded. So you think , even if it was true, that a exchange will confirm to you that they were hacked putting their customers trust at risk.... and that a magazine is gonna publish your crap, lol . On the other hand not sure how this affects NEM ...  Huh what core member you are talking about? Kodtycoon? He is not a member of the core team and as far as I'm concerned, note that I don't like the guy and his approach to things, he can do as he likes as he is a free man.

Sorry,  don't ask me,  I was just a witness. I'm not the mind. I really would like to provide more info,  but I promised I will not.
The previous discussions was only a personal thing between me and Patmast3r for all the lies I had to stand from him and his Nem Core Friends in the last year and even more.
Apologies for that.  Really.
Oh,  and....  only FYI :
NEM Core Marketers:
- Makoto
- Rockethead
- Kodtycoon
- Jabo38
- Mixmaster
- Ronel

And regarding your first sentence :
I don't want the exchanges telling me what happened or admit anything as I don't care,   I just want the exchanges being aware of what happened.  How they will act after that  is just up to them,  but you can get an idea already.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:36:00 PM

Bye

You really are deluded. So you think , even if it was true, that a exchange will confirm to you that they were hacked putting their customers trust at risk.... and that a magazine is gonna publish your crap, lol . On the other hand not sure how this affects NEM ...  Huh what core member you are talking about? Kodtycoon? He is not a member of the core team and as far as I'm concerned, note that I don't like the guy and his approach to things, he can do as he likes as he is a free man.

Sorry,  don't ask me,  I was just a witness. I'm not the mind. I really would like to provide more info,  but I promised I will not.
The previous discussions was only a personal thing between me and Patmast3r for all the lies I had to stand from him and his Nem Core Friends in the last year and even more.
Apologies for that.  Really.
Oh,  and....  only FYI :
NEM Core Marketers:
- Makoto
- Rockethead
- Kodtycoon
- Jabo38
- Mixmaster
- Ronel

I dont know how many more lies these NEM management will say to cover it up.

According to the hackers in one of his email back to me:

''the core nem team know but thats it. and im not a hacker lol i just happened to find one glitch lol ''

So the core team let a person that is not part of the team to do hacking? ok

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:44:13 PM

Just my personal consideration:
Everything could have been handled privately if only the bloody Nem Core Team wouldn't been so Haughty and corrupted...  That's the real shame.  
But fortunately it does explain which kind of person they really are.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

This is the most hilariously bad fud attempt I have witnessed for a long time. It's like a fucking soap opera.

Still, take it as flattery - the simpletons who resort to it obviously deem NEM valuable enough to resort to such nonsense. I think it bodes well.
patmast3r

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:50:59 PM

This is the most hilariously bad fud attempt I have witnessed for a long time. It's like a fucking soap opera.

I think kodty will write up what actually happend really soon so everyone knows and this can be put to rest.

TL;DR: Kodtycoon helped make an exchange more secure (and received a bounty from said exchange) but made the mistake of borrowing a stake from a psychopath.

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:52:19 PM

Ops,  someone I think deleted a post as mistake..isn't right dear  b1007 Huh
That was really a nice one.. It's a shame you delete it.  
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Ops,  someone I think deleted a post as mistake..isn't right dear  b1007 Huh
That was really a nice one.. It's a shame you delete it.  

Kiss

I like to speculate
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:55:10 PM

I think kodty will write up what actually happend really soon so everyone knows and this can be put to rest.

TL;DR: Kodtycoon helped make an exchange more secure (and received a bounty from said exchange) but made the mistake of borrowing a stake from a psychopath.

Well,  that means that there won't be any problem if anyone contact Exchanges to make sure that your version of the facts reflect reality..
Good to know that. Soon we will have an answer from them luckily..
SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

He may argue the intent was good but, as whiny as Dannac is, Kodtycoon took advantage of someone who lost some stakes and I didn't read it to be ethical.  Not that Kodtycoon ever marketed much in the past months, but I think this would be his resignation or termination as a core marketer.

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:12:36 PM

He may argue the intent was good but, as whiny as Dannac is, Kodtycoon took advantage of someone who lost some stakes and I didn't read it to be ethical.  Not that Kodtycoon ever marketed much in the past months, but I think this would be his resignation or termination as a core marketer.

Whiny?!?  You fight for justice and you get called Whiny?
After all the messages we have to stand against us?!? And still try to be reasonable polite with this blinds?!?
Hey remember,  he claimed THE WHOLE NEM TEAM was aware of that!!!!
 He is just the hand.  If you cut it,  the brain will still be there.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:15:08 PM

Disagree, I am 100 percent Pro Kodty, he did what he had to do and did the right thing, we are talking about the issue till which extent does Kodty value integrity. Well obviously he could have made himself a ton of XEM had he just hacked the exchanges, which he didn't, so he is to be appraised and not condemned. C and D just happen to be whiny people who like to create a scene (possibly for FUD purposes).

How do you know he didn't?  Are you his secretary,  or maybe a relative,  or neighbour? Or accountant??
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:18:20 PM

Disagree, I am 100 percent Pro Kodty, he did what he had to do and did the right thing, we are talking about the issue till which extent does Kodty value integrity. Well obviously he could have made himself a ton of XEM had he just hacked the exchanges, which he didn't, so he is to be appraised and not condemned. C and D just happen to be whiny people who like to create a scene (possibly for FUD purposes).

How do you know he didn't?  Are you his secretary,  or maybe a relative,  or neighbour? Or accountant??

they are talking to one another to decide what bulshit story to create next

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

ok this has gone on way too long.

firstly, the core team and exchanges were informed straight away post hack, coins that were taken from the exchange were returned, and subsequently the CEO of the exchange that was hacked gave me a bounty which i didnt even ask for. ( i did mention to another member of the team that i hope i get one, but a request for one was never put forward by myself for a bounty).

The hack, which was more social engineering to be honest, is not nem specific. it is to do with how exchanges handle certain aspects of particular coins. i could have done it with a number of other coins. it is not a technical fault in any coin, its a workflow fault of exchanges, which as far as i know has now been fixed.

CECVW contacted me, requesting that i help him claim coins. (a stake that has not been touched since genesis). the address he gave me was the polo address, which at the time i didnt realize, so it was sent without a message. i already had this "hack" in mind a few weeks prior but because i had no coins, and couldnt have expected anyone to just hand me a sizable amount of coins to test it with, so the delay him getting polo to return the coins was the perfect opportunity test the hack that i was pretty sure would work, which it did. yes i was wrong for taking advantage of a users inability to use the client and claim coins, but quite frankly, i knew he was going to dump anyway, so i figured it was for "the greater good". should a user with malicious intent have figured out the hack, exchanges could have possibly been cleaned out of nem, or a number of currencies which would have been disastrous for all coins and exchanges involved.

my thinking behind it was that i could test exchange x and exchange y, before he even noticed the coins were missing, which would have worked flawlessly only for the support at exchange y was horrifically slow so polo had notified him that someone else had claimed the coins before him. at this point, i informed him what i was doing, and should the coins have already been returned to me i could have returned them at that point, when he was pretty ok with the whole thing other than being a little annoyed i had caused him worry (understandably). but i figured after 2 years of helping him with NUMEROUS things, he would have forgiven me considering i was doing for a just cause. i was wrong.

i couldnt do anything at this point because the withdraw from exchange y had failed, something wrong with their deamon or something and i hadnt gotten my bounty yet so i couldnt return the coins from that. my hands were tied at this point. i showed proof of this but it wasnt enough, he started to flip.

i must also point out, that his main point of concern at this time was how much i managed to hack, and how big my bounty was, and whether he would get a cut of it. i felt no obligation to provide this information  at this point so i didnt. soon after i received what can only be described as a threat to "out" me and in return he would get a bounty from the nem team for "outing" my devious behavior and also saying the he would "destroy nem" and that this would be the end of nem  Roll Eyes essentially trying, and failing, to blackmail me into giving him a cut, but not in so many words, ill post the screen shot if need be, was already shown to the core guys either way.

at some point after he had first publicly posted, i got the bounty and returned his coins. (after requesting an address a couple of times.) so the whole issue was resolved a long time ago at this stage.  

yes i admit i may have been a bit devious in the way i used his coins, but frankly i could have a) just run off with his coin or b) used the hack multiple times with multiple coins and run off with all his coins and made a FORTUNE. instead i went about it the most honest way i knew. i honestly did not think that anyone would just hand over thousands of euros worth of coins to me because i had a hunch that a hack might work. if doing what i did results in an exchange not being cleaned out, which would have lead to a crash in what ever coins market and the possible closure of said exchange then i think i did the right thing. either way, its certainly not going to be the end of nem lol

also he likely benefited if he was going to just dump the coins too because the price was up about 20% when i returned the coins compared to when the coins should have hit his account had he just claimed them himself. i know thats besides the point but still..

anyway, he didnt really have any issue with the way i used his coins up until he got zero information about whether i would give him a cut of the bounty or how much of a bounty i got. it was at that point he threatened me with destroying nem, outing me as a hacker and telling the exchanges and then decided to freak out when his threat didnt work.

CECVW i have proof of all of this too if you would like to contend it. i just couldnt be bothered preparing screenshots unless its needed.

What a manipulator you are! he told me he was thinking doing this a few months ago as he was broke he did not do it to help as he did not have any money at all, look I dont know if i did wright or wrong but i felt i have to report it. you all stayed silence for 4 days and you did not come upfront in the last 4 days and now you are writting all these because i reported all! you are sham!

SEE BELOW HOW HE IS CONTRADICTING HIMSELF:

kodtycoon

Activity: 644

Trust: 0: -0 / +0   Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 02:42:41 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »    Quote  Reply  Delete  

Haha sorry. I was completely out of crypto and I had to find a way back in without scalping anyone and I did because btc38. Gave me a bounty and I still have your coins. I'm currently testing bittrex so once I get those coins back I'll send them back. Its better this way cos I get back in and you don't lose anything either. I wouldn't scam U so had to find another way. Sorry for the head ache lol

========================
WHAT FULL OF BULLSHIT IF HE NEED TO DO HACKING FOR NEM WHY DID NOT ASK COINS TO THE NEM TEAM, AND WHY DO IT WITH 2MILLION NEMS? TO GET MORE MONEY OUT! SORRY I FOUND ALL THIS REALLY DISGUSTING

SEE BELOW:

its in bittrex. its safe though.   i wuldnt put your coins at risk. i had no choice but to use your coins cos i didnt have any. couldnt have tested the exchange otherwise. hopefully you can understand that i didnt have any coins what so ever and saw an opportunity to get back in without stealing coins from anyone. ya cant blame me for taking advantage of that  

============================

HE SAID HE DID BECAUSE HE WAS BROKE NOW HE DID IT BECAUSE WANTED TO TEST...STOP LYING! SEE BELOW HE SAID HE STOLE HE DID IT BECAUSE HE NEED MONEY NO FOR TESTING

go back thru the public posts on the nem thread.

im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good.  

SEE MORE LIES

kodtycoon

« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 07:03:01 PM »

sorry that i lied to you but i had to do something to get some coins because i cant afford to put money into bitcoin. :/ least i didnt straight up steal your coins when i very well could have. wouldnt do that to you or anyone.   that is why i am a co-signatory on the nem funds because even when i have nothing, i can be trusted to do the right thing.  

======================

kodtycoon

« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 08:42:36 PM »

didnt do it in the past because i only thought of the hack a few weeks ago. just never had any crypto to test it.

because i dont want to get locked up or destroy my rep. plus, i was given enough to be happy that i told them.  
==================

UP TO YOU IF NOW NEM WANT TO TALK TO THE EXCHANGES AND KEEP SILENCE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL FINE. I CANT DO NOTHING AGAINST... I KNOW IN LIFE BAD PEOPLE WINS AND GOOD ARE BURY WITH THE TRUTH.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF COVER UP FROM NOW ON BECAUSE OF ALL THE MONEY INVOLVED AS A MY GRANDFATHER SAID '' POWERFULL LORD IS CALLED MONEY

Pages: « 1 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: