Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

Right on man, couldn't have said it better.  The NEM Foundation is functionally retarded and has absolutely no idea what they are doing.  DOGE is #22 now and coming on fast.  It just doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

To all those wishing to sell on this bottom, thinking that the coin has died, pay attention to the trading volumes of XEMBTC on HitBTC
HITBTC: XEMBTC, W

and volumes are much larger than at ATH, of course they are not the same as for hyped projects, but relatively to the left side of the chart, they are huge. But also it should be noted that the hyped projects have the opposite picture - the volumes relative to ATH are much lower.

I hope you do not need to explain why the "dying" coin is so actively traded?

The price is hammered into someone's order on 1461 sats, buys out any volume, and you keep waiting for the bottom.  Wink Grin

I completely agree with this idea:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XEMUSD/lhly1KMV-Get-Your-Bags-Filled-NEM-XEM-IMO

By the way, when El Petro already starts? We need their traffic. Or are they waiting for the catapult?

Sorry, those charts don't mean squat when the value constantly declining.
I'm not saying start hyping this coin, but advertise more to get more exposure.
That is what this coin is lacking. The community can only do so much. The development team has the funds
for more advertising spend it. Still waiting for our silver and gold coin for original stake holders, they don't want to deal with it. Then spend it on f#*#@ advertising. This team has ignored the community when being asked to spend more on advertising, buy some youtube ads etc.. Why would investors keep hanging on to this coin when you're constantly seeing crap coins get ahead of this far more advanced coin, because they're doing advertising (call it hype whatever) at least they're doing what's right to get the name out. Take note XEM ranked #18 under VeChain lol. Yes I'm bitter about this as you can tell. You just have to see it from my point of view, im not hating, just saying. cheers.

Meanthile we are working behind the scenes building partnerships and working with enterprise to use our blockchain, forget the hype, fundamentals will matter long term Smiley

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

We are doing a giveaway for the NEM Community: https://gleam.io/3wJFc/chainzilla-giveaway-nem-moon-shot-decor

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Hyjinx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Not quite.  "Behind the scenes," "ninja style," "quiet sleeping giant" what is really going on is Mijn will get all the utility and revenue while XEM was the pot of money that funded its development.  Lon Wong was a shark who took everyone for a ride.

Right on man, couldn't have said it better.  The NEM Foundation is functionally retarded and has absolutely no idea what they are doing.  DOGE is #22 now and coming on fast.  It just doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

To all those wishing to sell on this bottom, thinking that the coin has died, pay attention to the trading volumes of XEMBTC on HitBTC
HITBTC: XEMBTC, W
https://i.imgur.com/X61TgD1.jpg

and volumes are much larger than at ATH, of course they are not the same as for hyped projects, but relatively to the left side of the chart, they are huge. But also it should be noted that the hyped projects have the opposite picture - the volumes relative to ATH are much lower.

I hope you do not need to explain why the "dying" coin is so actively traded?

The price is hammered into someone's order on 1461 sats, buys out any volume, and you keep waiting for the bottom.  Wink Grin

I completely agree with this idea:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XEMUSD/lhly1KMV-Get-Your-Bags-Filled-NEM-XEM-IMO

By the way, when El Petro already starts? We need their traffic. Or are they waiting for the catapult?

Sorry, those charts don't mean squat when the value constantly declining.
I'm not saying start hyping this coin, but advertise more to get more exposure.
That is what this coin is lacking. The community can only do so much. The development team has the funds
for more advertising spend it. Still waiting for our silver and gold coin for original stake holders, they don't want to deal with it. Then spend it on f#*#@ advertising. This team has ignored the community when being asked to spend more on advertising, buy some youtube ads etc.. Why would investors keep hanging on to this coin when you're constantly seeing crap coins get ahead of this far more advanced coin, because they're doing advertising (call it hype whatever) at least they're doing what's right to get the name out. Take note XEM ranked #18 under VeChain lol. Yes I'm bitter about this as you can tell. You just have to see it from my point of view, im not hating, just saying. cheers.

Meanthile we are working behind the scenes building partnerships and working with enterprise to use our blockchain, forget the hype, fundamentals will matter long term Smiley
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

Not quite.  "Behind the scenes," "ninja style," "quiet sleeping giant" what is really going on is Mijn will get all the utility and revenue while XEM was the pot of money that funded its development.  Lon Wong was a shark who took everyone for a ride.

Seriously, its not all about ninja stuff at all.
Im actively working with some companies, on a very high level, and due to the confidential nature of such activity, i cant divulge what is happening until the company decides to make anything public.

tbandy

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Im actively working with some companies, on a very high level, and due to the confidential nature of such activity, i cant divulge what is happening until the company decides to make anything public.
But what do you mean is there any goods news coming ?
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Not quite.  "Behind the scenes," "ninja style," "quiet sleeping giant" what is really going on is Mijn will get all the utility and revenue while XEM was the pot of money that funded its development.  Lon Wong was a shark who took everyone for a ride.

I'm fully aware that are are work being done behind closed doors and understand that NDA's signed.
I admire, appreciate the hard work the DEV Team are doing, but again you're not reading/listening to a community member(s) that are complaining about lack of PR, advertising in getting the name exposed to more and more individuals. The Foundation can't spare $1,000,000 for a good campaign and advertising, buying YouTube ads?

I do feel like Mijin is using NEM as the honey pot to fund it's own project. Are all the headquarters (ie.Malaysia) that were paid for by NEM Foundation an asset owned by NEM Foundation or is it Mijin's.

Been a believer since 2014 but a little frustration is building due to lack of exposure and sensing arrogance by acting like advertising is not needed because the work will speak for itself (try telling that to MS, APPLE, GOOGLE). We've been around for 4 years, NEM is way undervalued and part of it is lack of campaigning.

Waiting to see how you're going to deal with the silver funds that were promised to original stakeholders, that's been a thorn on NEM's back for a couple of years.
Catapult is being worked on for a while now and would be nice if the Team can provide an actual date that they can be confident in on when it'll be ready. (Yes, ppl will say good things take time...yes)

We changed leadership, yet I still see no funds being spent on ads etc.
(I'm aware of all the meets ups) Thank you for that.
We are an asset class like none other on the market, so why are we so quite?
I think it's time for us to make noise don't you think?
I care about this coin and appreciate, respect the team and community.
Show me the money once more  Grin Wink

nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

Not quite.  "Behind the scenes," "ninja style," "quiet sleeping giant" what is really going on is Mijn will get all the utility and revenue while XEM was the pot of money that funded its development.  Lon Wong was a shark who took everyone for a ride.

I'm fully aware that are are work being done behind closed doors and understand that NDA's signed.
I admire, appreciate the hard work the DEV Team are doing, but again you're not reading/listening to a community member(s) that are complaining about lack of PR, advertising in getting the name exposed to more and more individuals. The Foundation can't spare $1,000,000 for a good campaign and advertising, buying YouTube ads?

I do feel like Mijin is using NEM as the honey pot to fund it's own project. Are all the headquarters (ie.Malaysia) that were paid for by NEM Foundation an asset owned by NEM Foundation or is it Mijin's.

Been a believer since 2014 but a little frustration is building due to lack of exposure and sensing arrogance by acting like advertising is not needed because the work will speak for itself (try telling that to MS, APPLE, GOOGLE). We've been around for 4 years, NEM is way undervalued and part of it is lack of campaigning.

Waiting to see how you're going to deal with the silver funds that were promised to original stakeholders, that's been a thorn on NEM's back for a couple of years.
Catapult is being worked on for a while now and would be nice if the Team can provide an actual date that they can be confident in on when it'll be ready. (Yes, ppl will say good things take time...yes)

So are you asking us to fund an advertising agency for youtube ads?

gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

So are you asking us to fund an advertising agency for youtube ads?

Yeah that would be wonderful, whatever ads doesn't have to be youtube or anything the community can agree on. It's for all of us anyways I trust the team. thank you for responding btw, much appreciated.
Cheers
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Great, NEM has reached a marketcap of more than $ 1 billion, I believe that NEM's performance will continue to improve, the most enjoyable thing is that daily transactions are always more than $ 15 million.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.
I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/XEM
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq

We really dont need more exchanges. Mass adoption/more users is way much important.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.

We really dont need more exchanges. Mass adoption/more users is way much important.

even though I always like new exchanges to be added to the list, I have to agree here. There is no major exchange NEM is not listed on and I don't think the problem is a lack of exchanges. The partnerships are rising and the development is steady. it might not be the pace everyone os hoping for(in terms of marketing for example) but i am more than sure that we will see some nice grow of the network in the future
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
Merited by gentlemand (5), freigeist (3)

Speaking about price, and speculation future is pointless. Better stick to the technology which isn't waiting on the price to catch up. I made a video about one of the newest tools for NEM: NEM-DNS.
https://youtu.be/2IkSfSmxev8

tbandy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Hello everyone !

You are right what we need is more adoption and how to get more adoption, with a good partnership with a good company !
Some real good news to rise XEM back to ATH
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

You are right what we need is more adoption and how to get more adoption, with a good partnership with a good company !
Some real good news to rise XEM back to ATH

Nah. We need a bit of news that's horrifically misinterpreted. That's what got us the last ATH.
tbandy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

I am wondering why XEM is @ $0.27 at Bithumb and $0.11 at all other markets and Bithumb is the one that moves more quantity than others
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

I am wondering why XEM is @ $0.27 at Bithumb and $0.11 at all other markets and Bithumb is the one that moves more quantity than others

Probably because the wallets will still be closed after their hack.

Even if they're open, it's South Korea and no foreign money can enter or leave the market so the price is irrelevant to everywhere else.
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

I heard that the launch of El Petro is based on the NET platform. I think in the future it should have a positive impact on the image of the project.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

I heard that the launch of El Petro is based on the NET platform. I think in the future it should have a positive impact on the image of the project.

The Perto is based on the NEM blockchain, that's correct. But there are a lot different opinions whether this is something good or bad. As far as I know, it is actually not really used over there due to the lack of IT infrastructure needed for such an approach. If really used, it could lead to some higher tax and usage of the platform. But I don't think this will make any sort of major impact
tbandy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Well at least now NEM is rising  showing good sign
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Do you have any news when Catapult will be launched?
I heard many times before May 2018 it should be ready before end of May, now we have August, almost September and Huh
NEM is one of the worst performing coins now: 5th place with -95.11% loss from ATH :/

3 months is not much in sw projects...
There are still quite manu projects using NEM.

Low prices are good for new members Smiley

You can find some videos about PETRO there:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rMoMdDtHTXXfRg_iR-QJQ/videos
for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlypIUzThrk

I heard May was a "deadline" but as you said.. this is crypto - you can promise something, not keep your promise, and what? nothing.
Well at least now NEM is rising  showing good sign
Finally, I hope it will be something more than temporary rebound

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 [1884] 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: