Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 [1913] 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:10:12 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 02:21:47 PM by lemonandfriesonetwo

i prefer shut down FOUNDATION
and not shut down NEM price
simple as that
vote NO Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I agree, distribute the lost stakes to all the genesis accounts.

Shut down the foundation.

Reward developers and hire a marketing team.

They are starting to talk like NEM is some sort of stock on wall street.  Roll Eyes

100% agree all above

How to vote NO ?
shut down FOUNDATION means further:
XEM will be a dead coin. Why? Simple. XEM wants to be a better than ETH and XRP. ETH and XRP are centralized XEM is decentralized with some FOUNDATION on it.
If XEM picks a way to be a fully decentralized coin it will mean that we will not see a public version of catapult ever.  CATAPULT is developed for B2B only, and the only way CATAPULT will see a daylight in a public version is that business will use it widely.
I simply don’t understand idiot people, who think, that spending money from treasury is so bad thing that it is better to destroy whole XEM. Why you all do not rage on people who have the Genesis accounts? I do support the idea that these people are cancer to XEM ecosystem, as they do nothing as spend big amounts of XEM in open markets and dumps the XEM price.

But according to the "foundation", the "foundation" has nothing to do with NEM ecosystem.

This is their own words, so why are we funding them if anything they do is seperate from NEM ecosystem?

I see you're a newbie account, that PR team they hired is hard at work  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

edit: Show me all the hard coding work the "foundation" has done, along with the 150 employees they were supposedly paying. You can't because 99% of those employees do not exist.

We are not "idiot people" (where'd you learn english? India's telemarketing english classes?). We are initial stake holders who held onto our NEM even through the peak believing we did the right thing just to find out we got scammed by a bunch of scummy people with their own agenda aka "foundation".

Genesis account holders are still here. It is us, you hired troll. We have not dumped, but the "foundation" on the other hand dumped at a rate of ~9 million NEM a month.

Go back to your troll cave.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:33:14 PM

But according to the "foundation", the "foundation" has nothing to do with NEM ecosystem.

This is their own words, so why are we funding them if anything they do is seperate from NEM ecosystem?

I see you're a newbie account, that PR team they hired is hard at work  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If I remember rightly you're not very plugged in to the main communication channels other than here.

There was masses and masses of foundation activity. The employee levels were real. They achieved very little.

Technical development wasn't their prime focus. They were supposed to supply some developers on the side but came up with not a great deal.

The timing of all this is about as bad as it can possibly get. The 'new' direction may well achieve a lot more but people are rightly pissed off that there's not much to show for the effort so far. A six month breather before this was necessary would've been vastly preferable.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:40:18 PM

If I remember rightly you're not very plugged in to the main communication channels other than here.

There was masses and masses of foundation activity. The employee levels were real. They achieved very little.

Technical development wasn't their prime focus. They were supposed to supply some developers on the side but came up with not a great deal.

The timing of all this is about as bad as it can possibly get. The 'new' direction may well achieve a lot more but people are rightly pissed off that there's not much to show for the effort so far. A six month breather before this was necessary would've been vastly preferable.

There's a reason why I would rather stay here. I value my privacy.

Now moving on, just admit it. You are looking for an exit point also, I see you on their official forum pandering to their dumb ideas  (I guess I do keep up Wink ).

What happened to "release the stakes to initial stake holders" anthem you so claimed for so long?

Just admit it, we are all looking for our exit point. This project has one last good pump because so many have bags they want to get rid of. We held on to our stakes even at the height just so some random person in Singapore that is 50+ years old with shady business tactics could exploit us at a rate of ~9 million NEM a month.

Don't believe everything they tell you.
icosscam

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 02:46:32 PM

i prefer shut down FOUNDATION
and not shut down NEM price
simple as that
vote NO Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I agree, distribute the lost stakes to all the genesis accounts.

Shut down the foundation.

Reward developers and hire a marketing team.

They are starting to talk like NEM is some sort of stock on wall street.  Roll Eyes

100% agree all above

How to vote NO ?
shut down FOUNDATION means further:
XEM will be a dead coin. Why? Simple. XEM wants to be a better than ETH and XRP. ETH and XRP are centralized XEM is decentralized with some FOUNDATION on it.
If XEM picks a way to be a fully decentralized coin it will mean that we will not see a public version of catapult ever.  CATAPULT is developed for B2B only, and the only way CATAPULT will see a daylight in a public version is that business will use it widely.
I simply don’t understand idiot people, who think, that spending money from treasury is so bad thing that it is better to destroy whole XEM. Why you all do not rage on people who have the Genesis accounts? I do support the idea that these people are cancer to XEM ecosystem, as they do nothing as spend big amounts of XEM in open markets and dumps the XEM price.

edit: Show me all the hard coding work the "foundation" has done, along with the 150 employees they were supposedly paying. You can't because 99% of those employees do not exist.

We are not "idiot people" (where'd you learn english? India's telemarketing english classes?). We are initial stake holders who held onto our NEM even through the peak believing we did the right thing just to find out we got scammed by a bunch of scummy people with their own agenda aka "foundation".

Genesis account holders are still here. It is us, you hired troll. We have not dumped, but the "foundation" on the other hand dumped at a rate of ~9 million NEM a month.

Go back to your troll cave.
The reason my account is newbie doesn’t mean I suppose to have a forum war with trolls as u are.
On this nick, I am a year older than your account. Would you be so kind and give us a proof that your old account is functional and you have a genesis stake. If you can’t. Then please GET a F*** off. 
The biggest shit that can be in XEM is Genesis stakeholders who dump price in open markets.
And retard, to be clear, you can code whatever you want, if no one will be interested in your code, you will not have a marketing team, you will stay in your MOM’s garage with that code forever. I am sure it happens to you. You missed a crypto bum, have nothing just a forum war account.
I salute you Cheesy
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:47:20 PM

Now moving on, just admit it. You are looking for an exit point also, I see you on their official forum pandering to their dumb ideas  (I guess I do keep up Wink ).

What happened to "release the stakes to initial stake holders" anthem you so claimed for so long?

Just admit it, we are all looking for our exit point. This project has one last good pump because so many have bags they want to get rid of. We held on to our stakes even at the height just so some random person in Singapore that is 50+ years old with shady business tactics could exploit us at a rate of ~9 million NEM a month.

Um, nope. I'm content to stay put and see what transpires. Bit late now to do anything else.

I fully support handing out stakes to morons who were too lazy to respond to an email. I don't see where the hassle was in keeping them held back.

There are plenty of funds that never had anything to do with public stakes and were allocated from minute one to support the system.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:54:56 PM

Now moving on, just admit it. You are looking for an exit point also, I see you on their official forum pandering to their dumb ideas  (I guess I do keep up Wink ).

Um, nope. I'm content to stay put and see what transpires. Bit late now to do anything else.

I fully support handing out stakes to morons who were too lazy to respond to an email. I don't see where the hassle was in keeping them held back.

There are plenty of funds that never had anything to do with public stakes and were allocated from minute one to support the system.

Then stop sucking up to them on "NEM Official Forum". Stay put and stop supporting these scammers.

Let the real believer in crypto currency take care of this, all you have done is throw out comments on all these forums meanwhile collecting your "profits".

Some of us go out of our way to promote these decentralized ecosystems, even if we don't go around bragging about how much we have spent. We do exist and we do not brag.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

The reason my account is newbie doesn’t mean I suppose to have a forum war with trolls as u are.
On this nick, I am a year older than your account. Would you be so kind and give us a proof that your old account is functional and you have a genesis stake. If you can’t. Then please GET a F*** off. 
The biggest shit that can be in XEM is Genesis stakeholders who dump price in open markets.
And retard, to be clear, you can code whatever you want, if no one will be interested in your code, you will not have a marketing team, you will stay in your MOM’s garage with that code forever. I am sure it happens to you. You missed a crypto bum, have nothing just a forum war account.
I salute you Cheesy

How many rupees are you getting paid? Enough to buy yourself some tikka masala?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:00:22 PM

NEM FOUNDATION HAS ENOUGH FUNDS TO HIRE A PR MARKETING TEAM TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE FUNDS FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

LET THAT THOUGHT SWIM IN YOUR HEAD FOR A WHILE.
icosscam

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:02:19 PM

I salute you Cheesy

How many rupees are you getting paid? Enough to buy yourself some tikka masala?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And the forum war dies with a shit pants wear on Cheesy
Pity you die so fast
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

VOTE "NO" ON FUNDING THE NEW FOUNDATION.

Do you want the old foundation's friends to also become millionaires and fund their own crap coin?

Then vote NO on the new proposal and let the thieving foundation die out.

We don't need a foundation.

What we need is motivated and well paid developers, a small marketing team and redistribution of the lost stakes to genesis account holders.

lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:03:31 PM

I salute you Cheesy

How many rupees are you getting paid? Enough to buy yourself some tikka masala?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pity you die so fast

I'm not a troll so I refuse to feed you troll, good bye.  Wink
icosscam

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:21:45 PM

I salute you Cheesy

How many rupees are you getting paid? Enough to buy yourself some tikka masala?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pity you die so fast

I'm not a troll so I refuse to feed you troll, good bye.  Wink

Farewell troll of doomed XEM forum dungeons. We will remember you long years from now on: D
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:58:29 PM

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-labs-community-proposal-poi/21890

Developers stepping up and making their voice heard.

This is what NEM needs.

Disband the foundation and fund developers who want to see this project grow.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:25:53 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 01:01:22 AM by jelin1984

I have pm from one old friend about that I will check it
  Lips sealed Undecided Wink

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-labs-community-proposal-poi/21890
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:03:53 AM

What kind of returns could I expect, say I had 10k investments and started harvesting, how many xems could I get?
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:16:43 AM

What kind of returns could I expect, say I had 10k investments and started harvesting, how many xems could I get?

A piddling amount to zero. Treat it as a free bonus, not the sole reason to buy. Disappointment lies that way.
satb

Activity: 202
Merit: 30

forum.nem.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:32:57 PM

You'd earn ~400 XEM a day plus harvesting fees if you invest 33 BTC (at today's price) in a supernode.

ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:39:12 PM

You'd earn ~400 XEM a day plus harvesting fees if you invest 33 BTC (at today's price) in a supernode.
33 BTC for a supernode? Is there too much money?
satb

Activity: 202
Merit: 30

forum.nem.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

33 BTC for a supernode? Is there too much money?

It depends on the price of XEM and BTC, in January 2018 the price was approx 380 BTC (~$3M), but that was at the ATH.  Think of it as an investment, you receive around 3.65% ROI.  At the low prices currently it is an excellent long term investment.

See this thread for some idea:

https://forum.nem.io/t/supernode-payout-only-2/10312

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:00:41 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 05:23:26 PM by tyz

Depends on your reputation. Among other things, the more transactions you made the higher is your importance. I have several accounts for several use cases and all are harvesting. One of them has around 12k XEM (so similiar as the amount you're asking for). It usually finds 3-5 blocks a weeks, many are empty but some contain fees. Back in November I even found a block with 320 XEM in fees.

However, you need to consider that your amount is not completely used for harvesting from the beginning. The reason is vesting mechanism. Your balance will gradually be counted as your harvesting balance.
Pages: « 1 ... 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 [1913] 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: