Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:21:07 AM

It seems everytime that I log in I have a new address?  What could I be doing wrong? Huh  I am sure that I am logging in the same way every time, I am using an autofill program.  If anybody is willing to send some test coins to my current address its in sig.  Thanks

sent

Thanks, but something is still wrong, I hit refresh to see if that would make something happen and that logged me out, so I had to log back in and now I have a new address?

try booting your node.

are you clicking create new account?

How do I boot my node?  And I am for sure clicking on Already a NEMber, and then is says, "found 1 wallets", I enter the same pass, and I am in to a new account every time

top right there an arrow pointing down nxt to your little icon in top right corner. click the arrow and a youl see a drop down menu. click boot node then enter  anything

Got it! All booted up, my screen setting were preventing me from seeing the arrow.  I never would have found that, with out that tip.  And my address seems to be holding steady if your willing to give it another try. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:28:49 AM

dont know about you guys. but this is the best damn thing ever.
MGGB

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:29:00 AM

It seems everytime that I log in I have a new address?  What could I be doing wrong? Huh  I am sure that I am logging in the same way every time, I am using an autofill program.  If anybody is willing to send some test coins to my current address its in sig.  Thanks

sent

Thanks, but something is still wrong, I hit refresh to see if that would make something happen and that logged me out, so I had to log back in and now I have a new address?

try booting your node.

are you clicking create new account?

How do I boot my node?  And I am for sure clicking on Already a NEMber, and then is says, "found 1 wallets", I enter the same pass, and I am in to a new account every time

top right there an arrow pointing down nxt to your little icon in top right corner. click the arrow and a youl see a drop down menu. click boot node then enter  anything

Got it! All booted up, my screen setting were preventing me from seeing the arrow.  I never would have found that, with out that tip.  And my address seems to be holding steady if your willing to give it another try.  
congrats!

sent! Wink

Recieved! Smiley  Thanks again for all your help.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 01:31:39 AM

When can I claim my stake? Smiley Is the launch already happen? thanks

You will need to read the newsletter we just released to be on top. Read the notice about sending us your email so that you will receive direct correspondence from us and instructions on how to claim your NEM coins later.

http://goo.gl/HlV9Kz
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:52:20 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:13:49 AM by ARGpentem

Should we have a vote on the most preferred logo? I can hold one if the development team is too busy to do that. Never mind the last comment about "sperms" but seriously don't blow the community's opinion away.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:10 AM

second third forth and fifth that. dam give il even give it a sixth! Cool ournem is looking unreal now, first think people see after clicking nemstake on CMC is that we are in alpha Cheesy straight away people will think how the hell are they on here if they are only in alpha and will be forced to dig deeper! Wink

All coz of the devoted DEV TEAM and the COMMUNITY. UF credit to you still for the idea.
Ideas are bullet proof.

dare I say V for NEMdetta. ahahha jk
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:12:29 AM

It is in our best interest to be included in these discussions ASAP ( from counter party thread https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20787619/Clients/Betxcp/Round%2006/Chart-04.jpg )

Something to keep in mind when building our AE. We should probably try to read the counterparty thread regularly.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:30:33 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:29:05 AM by makoto1337

The new LOGO is kinda stylish, but I doubt that it will cause some risks in the Christian world  Sad

In that page is a 4 x 4 picture, whose smaller pictures contain "nemish logos", numbers 2, 9 , 11, 12, 15.

I understood that NEM LOGO's history is in Asian culture. That may be free from "666", but the Western World is not.

Will the devs take the risk with that LOGO  Huh

Sorry but i find this rather pathetic. If anyone is prepared to go to such lengths to see something that isn't there, then thats their choice (religion is, after all, notorious for this). Doesn't mean the development team should pamper to it (and therefore justify/encourage the behavior)

ultimately, people, for whatever reason, are always going to be upset. It's the way it goes. Devs need to decide who has legitimate criticisms and act accordingly. This is an example whereby it isn't legit. By pussyfooting around such silly things, they're only going to waste their time and damage the project, and it's reputation (as sane individuals will be scared off - who would participate if devs havn't got their priorities straight?)

it's like you said, when we think logically.
Haters will not think so. They will seek the weak points of NEM and this 666 may be that.
NEM should tempt masses of people. The masses won't act with sense, they act with fear and hope and greed. There' lies the numbers and their magic. ... for example try market NEM 4.0 to China  Wink
The question is not about dev's sense, not at all, this has nothing to do with sense, not even the sense's control.

The complex logos may cause risks. Maybe that is the reason why MasterCard and Visa have so simple and dull logos.

A Chinese guy worked with me on the logo design and write-up. There are similar symbols in India, China, and Korea, etc, so I don't think it is a problem.

There are no numbers in the logo and we are not against any religion, so don't worry so much  Cheesy

EDIT: updated with latest draft

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:33:21 AM

nems rightfull place on coinmarketcap is #12. should be *4000 stakes. not 1000. expect a massive jump in position come full launch! Wink

also the logo is looking bad ass in this tweet by hitbtc! Wink

https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/482168148175888385

That does look pretty sweet!

I think some parts of the balance of the logo could be tweaked to improve it some, so I will play around with it some more, unless Loi or someone does it first (writing code is my first priority right now).

Logo kit here if you want to have at it: https://trello.com/c/42ucSEVL/116-interim-logo-kit
Anyone can download a free 30 day trial of illustrator and play around with this.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Soadan
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:33:58 AM

Just got the alpha going and I must say I am quite impressed. Can someone send me a few coins to play around with?  Grin
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

Satoshi 1.0 + BCnext 2.0 + Qora 3.0 make NEM 4.0.  Tell everyone in China!   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:38:47 AM

sent

googlesearch

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:39:24 AM

Failure Alpha.Failure coins.Until it all starts again.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:40:04 AM

Just got the alpha going and I must say I am quite impressed. Can someone send me a few coins to play around with?  Grin
i think the network is down

Hi Kodtycoon, I just got a confirmation when sending to Soadan.

Soadan, did you get it?

Soadan
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

It seems to be running, I just got 100k sent from instacash and 299k from jabo.

Is it normal to see this error when I go to client info?

Oops!

ERROR 306

Unexpected error occurred, sorry for this
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

Oops!

ERROR 306

When I click "client info" mine says that too

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:43:49 AM

Oops!

ERROR 306

When I click "client info" mine says that too

client info is not setup yet
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

Ok dumb question time, but in the NEMStake portion on the NXT asset exchange, what is the "NEM/NXT" price and "Actual Price" represent? How much NEM is "0.1?"

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

Can I already get my NEMTOKEN? If yes, is it still Valid when the Launch is there?

if you have already applied for it then you must wait until pat distributes them

and yes but you will have to wait 2 weeks after official launch before nem tokens are redeemed and then you will have 2 weeks or more to redeem them. so there wont be any rush

thanks. Who is PAT?

He is probably BCNext and/or Satoshi Nakamoto.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:54:11 AM

Should we have a vote on the most preferred logo? I can hold one if the development team is too busy to do that. Never mind the last comment about "sperms" but seriously don't blow the community's opinion away.

Do what is best for the community. Logo should be accompanied with an explanation behind it. And remember, NEM IS NOT A COIN per se.  It is an ecosystem we are building and should not just look like a coin.

Creativity must therefore stem from the philosophy of this project in totality.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: