Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating exchange partners needed  (Read 657 times)
ebtacs (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:29:07 AM

I am currently looking for a select few partners to help out with the cost and management of a bitcoin exchange. I cannot accept more than a handful of partners. This is a short term investment. It will only be in operation for about 1 to 1.5 years. If you have any interest in owning and operating a bitcoin exchange please come forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:45:24 AM

hi

do you have more information??

Ninietz

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:07:07 AM

Let me know what you want to do and how you want to do it, I'm in.
CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:08:24 PM

I am currently looking for a select few partners to help out with the cost and management of a bitcoin exchange. I cannot accept more than a handful of partners. This is a short term investment. It will only be in operation for about 1 to 1.5 years. If you have any interest in owning and operating a bitcoin exchange please come forward.

This is a common characteristic of a scam. Would like to hear otherwise if reasons are legitimate.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:29:30 PM

Do u mean after 1 to 1.5 years the exchange will launch ?

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:05:00 PM

This is your first post! You're a total stranger to everyone, you don't introduce yourself, and you look for investors. You should try indiegogo or kickstarter but be ready to tell more about yourself and your project.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:52:50 PM

Are you looking for investors, or people with technical skill (e.g. programming)?
Najska

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

Give me $30K, have your exchange with any feature you'd like to add.

ebtacs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:42:47 AM

I don't see how my exchange being in operation for only 1 or 1 and a half years is characteristic of a scam. I will only be involved for these 1-1.5 years. After that the exchange will either be sold or I will relinquish my ownership to the other owners.

This exchange is for business owners and online vendors who accept bitcoin as payment and need to sell bulk coins without the hassle of some exchange requiring personal information. That being said this exchange will only be home to a small amount of people maybe 100 or less who frequently need to unload bulk coins on a weekly basis. I'll be offering services such as CIM payments,Vanilla Visa debit Giftcards, Western Union etc, for a nominal fee.

I am looking for investors as well as a few people to employ. I myself will be working in the exchange. No programmers are needed anymore. I am simply just looking for staff to be available online at certain hours of the day for customers to contact and cash out their coins. The investments needed is actually very low. I have $5,000 in the pot and the goal is $12,000. Obviously, only those with the intention to invest will receive more details.
paythrough_team

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:59:20 AM

Our team will create a BTC ↔ USD, EUR, CNY exchange gateway.
Maybe we can cooperate.
ebtacs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:04:53 AM

Maybe we can cooperate.

That would be interesting since my operation can only be cashed out in USD. I would like to get a good structured foundation within my system first before seeing about how we could work together though.
paythrough_team

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

Maybe we can cooperate.

That would be interesting since my operation can only be cashed out in USD. I would like to get a good structured foundation within my system first before seeing about how we could work together though.
Of course BTC ↔ CNY is very distant thing, because will be affected by the Chinese government.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: