Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE]Coinev.com | Smart Faucet Rotator | 65 Faucets added  (Read 1353 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:51:27 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:59:44 PM by Coinbuddy

Coinev.com is my recently developed website,in which you can earn free bitcoins every hour without clicking and surfing on different websites.It is still in beta mode.In coinev you can move forward to the next website by just dragging your mouse over next button,thats why it is called smart faucet rotator.You BTC address will be shown on top of page.There is not much ads on the pages and no other pop ups,there is only one ad at the footer of the website.I have added 65 faucets will add more soon.It works on simple HTML/PHP.It have clean stylish template

Here is kink ''www.coinev.com''
Write a review for my website below also you can give me suggestions and ideas for its development.If you want to add your faucet in my rotator then PM me i will add that faucet.I have added the faucet in ascending order of reward

Thanks

Regards,
Sama(CoinBuddy)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:15:10 PM

UPDATE-
I am also going to add a page in which top bitcoin website will be listed,top bitcoin sites mean the website in which almost everyy user is registered like freebitco.in,CEX,Bitcointalk.org forum etc.This page can be your browser homepage whenever you open a browser or tab it will be there,so you don't have to type the link every time.It will be a Bitcoiner Dashboard.There will be live bitcoin price and the news about the bitcoin.
Stay tuned for more features
Irwin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

Nice work. Just a couple tips about your UI:

#1— The background's fairly distracting. I'd either decrease its opacity, tone down the contrast, or switch to something like a colour/patterned background. You can also help things by adding a drop-shadow to the white text.

#2— Try to line things up & fix up the spacing. The "EARN" button is directly below the text-box, not lined up horizontally or vertically. There could be more space between "BTC Address:" and the box, which by the way looks disproportionately fat.

Other than that, great job; I like the nice & simple concept.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:59:19 AM

Nice work. Just a couple tips about your UI:

#1— The background's fairly distracting. I'd either decrease its opacity, tone down the contrast, or switch to something like a colour/patterned background. You can also help things by adding a drop-shadow to the white text.

#2— Try to line things up & fix up the spacing. The "EARN" button is directly below the text-box, not lined up horizontally or vertically. There could be more space between "BTC Address:" and the box, which by the way looks disproportionately fat.

Other than that, great job; I like the nice & simple concept.

Thanks bro for your suggestion.
These suggestion will be implmented in next few hours.any other ideas?
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:03:14 AM

I also have to line up the faucets.Do you have any list or rankings of faucets?
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:56:14 PM

Interesting Fact
"I use my own faucet rotator daily"
 Roll Eyes
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:22:16 AM

Update-- Coinev.com is again live
Vintage

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

I like it, looks good except your address in the top left. The address isn't even with the buttons so it's off a bit. Also wish it puts your address in auto for the sites that ask for your address. Also if you added a 1/65 or how many faucets you have total so we know how many that we've gone through.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:12:08 AM

I like it, looks good except your address in the top left. The address isn't even with the buttons so it's off a bit. Also wish it puts your address in auto for the sites that ask for your address. Also if you added a 1/65 or how many faucets you have total so we know how many that we've gone through.

Thanks you ideas will be implemented soon.
Promote Coinev.com every where.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:23:11 PM

I'll be giving this a try in my free time thanks for the rotator.  Haven't used a faucet in a while and I'm curious how much a person gets with a rotator after a week or so of visiting.  I don't expect much at all just fun experiment when their is nothing else going on.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:09:31 AM

I'll be giving this a try in my free time thanks for the rotator.  Haven't used a faucet in a while and I'm curious how much a person gets with a rotator after a week or so of visiting.  I don't expect much at all just fun experiment when their is nothing else going on.

Yeah its not gives you much but I am now developing bitcoin related games will be live soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: