Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackArrow = SCAM  (Read 3082 times)
dgincr (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

So I officially believe that BlackArrow has pretty much stolen my money!!!

They keep ignoring me and when they do make contact it's a whole bunch of stall tactics.

Before any moderators boot me for talking shit on a company, I would like to let you know if have documented everything and if needed I will post it up here to backup my story.

I strongly believe that They don't even ship anything out.... Their business model is to make believe that they will ship you a product but in the end, all they do is TAKE your MONEY and STALL you until you can't ask for a REFUND.

They then keep hope alive by telling you that they will refund you but need to find a "Buyer" for the hardware you already purchased but that they "CAN'T" deliver yet... seems like all this makes no sense...

I sent them USD $12k on the 21st of Feb of this year (2014) and they told me, "Shipments will go out on the 30 of April".... As you can clearly guess.... This day never came and the replies got more and more "generic" and the response time because ridiculous.... 1-2 week response...

I then started smashing them on their own bitcoin discussion forum to get their attentions... Guess what? They responded withing an hour and threatened me. They said if I said anything else about that... They will put me at the bottom of the refund list!! (hanging $12k over my head)

Their actual response was:

"We find your behaviour unnaceptable and we would like to ask you to review it. If you will abuse or threaten us again, your refund will automatically go to the end of the refund queue or we will hold you to the agreed terms and conditions and ship you the order, as we see fit."

Now I don't know if I am able to show any of my communications with them cause they end each reply with:
Confidentiality Notice:
This communication, its content and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential proprietary information. Access by any other party without the express written permission of the sender is unauthorised. If you have received this communication in error you may not copy, distribute or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender.

One thing I will post is the Topic they quickly took down from their own website because it was gaining traction.

Here it is.....

http://s23.postimg.org/z148hdztj/Black_Arrow_IS_a_SCAM_General_Discussions_e_C.jpg
They killed the post very quickly and gave me warnings.

All I would like to say is I think they are a big scam and I am pretty sure that I have lost my money... No Hardware and stall tactics to get a refund that I fear will never come. Maybe They will transfer all the money in another corp and then will be impossible to make any claims... I also find it weird that some Russian called ALEXEY is handling the CS for this Hong Kong Company that is supposedly also run in HK... I say supposedly because I am 100% sure their HK corp is just a front with Nominees to take the fall should anything go down...

Has anyone ever received anything from BlackArrow? What do you all think is happening here...
Proof of purchase - >

http://s1.postimg.org/urtnpqhcr/Orders.jpg

Danny

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Have you file a claim with http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx? I think you need to be proactive with this. I am still weighing my options as well. I have not received a reply since the initial generic email about their refund policy.

My next guess is to look into contacting the local branch of HSBC to make sure they are aware of their bank being used to commit fraud.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:16:34 AM

I also suggest you report any of the resellers that may have sold you the junk in the past.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:06:41 AM

Does http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx? take complaints from non US citizens? I'm in the UK, but the reseller that has my BA money is in US (known here as bobsag3)
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

Does http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx? take complaints from non US citizens? I'm in the UK, but the reseller that has my BA money is in US (known here as bobsag3)

Yes.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:46:56 AM

They encourage anyone who dealt with a company based in the US to file a complaint if they have been scammed. We need everyone who has been scammed to come forward to get this moving faster.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

Just to remind everyone, don't forget to file a complaint with Bitpay if you are having problems with your refund from Minersource.net. You can call Bitpay at (855) 424-8729 to leave a message if you would like to file a complaint. Make sure to leave your email address and they will contact you by email.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:51:26 PM

Just a warning here, Minersource is not scamming as i have received my X-1 Tracking number. BA doesn't seem to be scamming either as they're sending out products but i think incompetency was Blackarrows issue. Pistachio is on a revenge rampage against minersource right now because they wouldn't refund him more money than he paid so i would ignore him. I will have pictures of my X-1 that shipped from minersource as soon as i get it and i plan on doing an instructional video as well. So just relax BA is shipping the products to their resalers and it seems that on their official forums buying who bought directly from them are also receiving tracking numbers and units. The products are coming.
He shouldn't request more than he paid, but should get a normal refund like any other customer. The question is whether he got it or not.

I saw a number of negative comments here about BA, so there has to be something to it.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:12:57 PM

Just to be clear, I requested a refund for the 0.8028BTC I paid for compensation PSUs for X1s and an X3. Since then, Blackarrow has backed off their claim that they will ship compensation units with the original order and they refuse to discuss the final terms of compensation until after all original orders have shipped. I find this to be a breach of the sale's contract I had with them and requested a refund from Blackarrow. I then requested a refund from Minersource for the extra PSUs. They do not have the PSUs in stock and could not say when they would be available. They should have never sold the compensation PSUs in the first place. To my knowledge, none of the compensation PSUs from Minersource have shipped. 

I requested a refund for the same amount I paid and in the same form of payment. I was told contradictory statements on their refund policy. They said first they can only send the current exchange rate value of BTC. Then I was told they could only send USD as a check in the mail. Now, they have stopped responding to my emails and support tickets. Here's the bigger problem, they told several customers over the past few months that they can only receive refunds from Blackarrow products in BTC and at the exact value of BTC they paid. At the time, this meant that the customers would receive significantly less in USD value from what they paid in BTC. Now, they are going the other direction and claiming they only want to send out USD exchange rate value because it is to their advantage to do so.

I have posted this before and I will say it again. I am happy to accept USD exchange value at the time of sale instead of the actual amount of Bitcoins I paid, if they agree to apply the same refund policy to all other customers who purchased Blackarrow products. I am asking for transparency in their refund policy and equal treatment for customers.

Just a warning here, Minersource is not scamming as i have received my X-1 Tracking number. BA doesn't seem to be scamming either as they're sending out products but i think incompetency was Blackarrows issue. Pistachio is on a revenge rampage against minersource right now because they wouldn't refund him more money than he paid so i would ignore him. I will have pictures of my X-1 that shipped from minersource as soon as i get it and i plan on doing an instructional video as well. So just relax BA is shipping the products to their resalers and it seems that on their official forums buying who bought directly from them are also receiving tracking numbers and units. The products are coming.
He shouldn't request more than he paid, but should get a normal refund like any other customer. The question is whether he got it or not.

I saw a number of negative comments here about BA, so there has to be something to it.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

I would add that bringing this to the attention of the FTC would be a good idea as well, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

Let me help make this decision easier for Minersource.net. I will be emailing shortly requesting a USD refund. Now, it's time to pony up and pay the full USD value of all previous and ongoing refunds for Blackarrow products. 

Just to be clear, I requested a refund for the 0.8028BTC I paid for compensation PSUs for X1s and an X3. Since then, Blackarrow has backed off their claim that they will ship compensation units with the original order and they refuse to discuss the final terms of compensation until after all original orders have shipped. I find this to be a breach of the sale's contract I had with them and requested a refund from Blackarrow. I then requested a refund from Minersource for the extra PSUs. They do not have the PSUs in stock and could not say when they would be available. They should have never sold the compensation PSUs in the first place. To my knowledge, none of the compensation PSUs from Minersource have shipped. 

I requested a refund for the same amount I paid and in the same form of payment. I was told contradictory statements on their refund policy. They said first they can only send the current exchange rate value of BTC. Then I was told they could only send USD as a check in the mail. Now, they have stopped responding to my emails and support tickets. Here's the bigger problem, they told several customers over the past few months that they can only receive refunds from Blackarrow products in BTC and at the exact value of BTC they paid. At the time, this meant that the customers would receive significantly less in USD value from what they paid in BTC. Now, they are going the other direction and claiming they only want to send out USD exchange rate value because it is to their advantage to do so.

I have posted this before and I will say it again. I am happy to accept USD exchange value at the time of sale instead of the actual amount of Bitcoins I paid, if they agree to apply the same refund policy to all other customers who purchased Blackarrow products. I am asking for transparency in their refund policy and equal treatment for customers.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:39:49 PM

Contact Collin Reese about this. We need more voices!  OgNasty joined the pack!

Colorado Bureau of Investigation
Computer Crime Investigation
690 Kipling Street, Suite 3000
Denver, Colorado 80215
Phone: 303–239–4292
Fax: 303–239–5788
E-mail: Collin.Reese@cdps.state.co.us

There's also a co-conspirator from St. Louis, and if you wish to pursue this individual contact Robert Muffler.

St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
High Tech Crimes Unit
Det. Sgt. Robert Muffler
1200 Clark
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-444-5441
E-mail: rjmuffler@slmpd.org

I have a full background report on these two, and for their parents.  If you wish to join the pack and pursue legal action PM me.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

Contact Collin Reese about this. We need more voices!  OgNasty joined the pack!

Colorado Bureau of Investigation
Computer Crime Investigation
690 Kipling Street, Suite 3000
Denver, Colorado 80215
Phone: 303–239–4292
Fax: 303–239–5788
E-mail: Collin.Reese@cdps.state.co.us

There's also a co-conspirator from St. Louis, and if you wish to pursue this individual contact Robert Muffler.

St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
High Tech Crimes Unit
Det. Sgt. Robert Muffler
1200 Clark
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-444-5441
E-mail: rjmuffler@slmpd.org

I have a full background report on these two, and for their parents.  If you wish to join the pack and pursue legal action PM me.

Hey, Matt! Better hide the Hookah before the PO arrive. And may I suggest hiding any miners behind the tall plants so that the PO doesn't wasted their time asking you about bitcoin mining.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:58:29 PM

And what does the accused have to say? We have a lot of angry customers and really not a single response from Minersource or BA (although if you bought BA hardware from Minersource they should take care of you and then demand refunds from their supplier). IMO if you paid in BTC, you should agree to be refunded in the same currency (even if its value decreased).

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Andaloons

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

Has anyone received anything from Black Arrow or Minersouce yet??  
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

To add insult to injury minersource have admitted they are took posession of an X3 over a week ago, but claim it's a sample!! So they have not allocated it to any of the orders and it's hashing for Minersource!
martinw79

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:54:50 PM

I am so pissed at some of these vendors and resellers!  I started to inquire about the delays on the BlackArrow via MinerDepot, this was a reply I got on June 1st

We have spoken with Black Arrow since their last update and were told that they fixed the issue with the X1 control board before shipping out the raspberry pi version, and we will be receiving only the LCD screen version now. Black Arrow has begun mass production of the LCD screen X1s and expects to complete the full X1 shipping backlog in 2-3 weeks.

It's almost August, no update, no miners, total waste of 1BTC, they of course refuse to refund anything...

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

Nothing but lies and broken promises.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:55:02 PM

Nothing but lies and broken promises.
Did you need to bump all the old topics about Black Arrow? One would have been enough...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: