Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: updated New business CoinServices seeks funding. Backed by a coin  (Read 1863 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:35:50 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 07:21:25 PM by MickGhee

I am starting a new business which allows users to use crypto to pay for services. This business will be centered around its own cryptocurrency. This business will generate profits by charging a fee to use the service. all shareholders will receive dividends based on the percentage of the company their shares represent. We are only selling 300 shares with 1 share = .1% ownership in the company. The price per share is .01 Bitcoin there is no guarantee this will work but if its a failure i will keep 1500 SRVX in reserve (ServX) for buybacks at 50 XSVC per share. I feel even if we are unsuccessful someone needs to do something like this to create value in a currency.  

THIS IDEA IS AN INNOVATION ON MY EARLIER IDEA FOUND HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608842.20

This is just a feeler to see if there is any support ; my last idea they told me was too big.  So i reacted by coming up with an even bigger idea  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

first not to toot my own horn but i am a successful trader and have hosted my own giveaway on here and gave away btc and asic miner
 I started crypto with 0 and never bought a single coin with fiat  i have cashed out 1000'ss
i once erased 7 bitcoin in 2010

I have successfully launched companies in the past and currently run a billboard company and a service generating pre qualified leads for the solar industry

i also am a consultant and an artist and i work in various fields providing valuable insight

"ITS TIME TO BRING CURRENCY BACK TO CRYPTO"

vote in the poll here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685418.0

"I wish my power company would take my coins"

I hear this alot so now here it is

ServX

Its a pure pow scrypt  coin with low block reward and a total of 25 million coins. The purpose of this coin is to bridge the gap between the cryptoworld and the the real world. You can use this coin to pay for services like at&t Directv Power company or any SERVICE that we can pay for with a credit card.
this is a way to cash out without cashing out and negatively impacting my beloved BTCitcoin. There will be a small premine of 200,000 coins to provide funding for marketing and actually paying for the services ( the way banks work we will need a buffer of at least 1 week worth of orders)
100,000 coins will be held in reserve at all times and only used in emergencies. in this event the fund will be replenished when liquidity is restored there is no ipo for the coin but i am taking on investors for the business behind the coin

COINSERVICES
this will launch about three weeks after the coin to allow for price stabilization

We will accept SRVX and also Bitcoin and perhaps some alts  we like
all coins brought in will be converted on the open market for SRVX providing a stable foundation for our coin

this will be the business behind the coin and it will work as such

call the 1800 number

give us the company you wish to pay

give us the account to pay on

pay your fee

wait ....

wah-lah you just paid your bills with crypto

It is our goal to provide a quick easy way to take care of everyday necessities in a flash while being a competitive for profit business 30% of all profits will go into buying up the dividend required  
to pay our shareholders
 this will occur within 48 hrs of payment of dividend
we will not disclose these payments publicly however shareholders will be able to depend on the strict timeline we adhere to  

60% of the non reserve premine will go into a fund  to stabilize and distribute  the coin . this fund of 60,000 coins will be used to make up for the slow rate at which it is mined and 10,000 will be given for free after launch in various giveaways. by cleverly trading the remaining coins we will hopefully be able to keep the coin relatively stable and plentiful

q what does it cost?

a the total bill  plus a convenience fee this fee will be somewhere between .8 and 1.2 percent depending on our average order size

q can i make illegal purchases or use this coin for money laundering

a I strongly discourage this use and advise the use of other coins that are better suited

q why scrypt

a Because its proven and there are no fears of secret asics raping the coin (the asics are no longer a secret and are cheap as fuck)

q why not just release a coin with some bloated claims of anonymity or other promises you cant keep

a Because my reputation is worth more than money to me

ps

We will also incorporate the takeout idea into it too where u order with our coin and we pay for your food with our credit card
        you can pick it up at your local takeout spot. Its a quick and easy way to get a bite to eat with crypto virtually anywhere
                    for more info on this visit the thread at the very top of this post

As for the ipo

we will be selling 300 shares of the company  each share will cost .01 btc this is to help pay for the android wallet development  (which i feel is important) and early marketing to provide a successful launch and adequate hype from  the blogosphere. 1 share will be 0.1% of the company COINSERVICES and provide you with 0.1% of the profits paid bi-weekly in SRVX all share holders will  also receive 20 SRVX for each share held paid from the premine as a thank you. Interested parties may contact me via pm and i will provide more  details

Q how can i trust you
A look in my sig line those are companies i manage  click those links and you can find out everything about me including my cellie

If launch goes well and we are well received by the community, we will launch an exchange where you will be able to cash out to euro via swift/sepa. i allready have contacted a company and have everything in place for this,.  (except funds)

Q when will the coin launch
A secretly in the middle of the night when no one is looking with a 15 minute announcement

Q is that a fair launch
A ask the people that get in early

all shareholders will be notified 24 hrs prior to launch by pm

I have successfully launched 2 companies under my investor and owner  look me up
Express Billboards my title Director of sales and Marketing
LeadMonsterusa.com my title Sales Manager

i could easily raise funds elsewhere but i feel the success of this coin depends on support from the community

thanks
Spayse

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:47:22 AM

you are trying to raise 3 bitcoins ?
bit of a red flag if you have no money and need $1800 ?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:25:40 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 02:48:00 AM by MickGhee

i could put whatever money in but i think if this idea is to work it should have support from you

i do have

a 24 7 automated call center
dedicated server
a bunch of miners
skill buying and selling
a solid history of success

also if you click the links in my sig u can find out who i am where i work and even my phone number it would be very hard for me to hide if i rob anyone

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

Why would anyone invest in a half ass IPO posting like that?

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:26:57 PM

Almost half of the description is a warning that they can and probably will fail, well why wouldn't somebody invest/throw away his BTC?

Of to the next scam...

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

Why would anyone invest in a half ass IPO posting like that?
im sorry ive updated this

fonsie

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

wah-lah you just paid your bills with crypto

Looks real professional now...  Roll Eyes

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:44:56 PM

LeadMonsterusa.com my title Sales Manager

I'm sure your title is also CEO and "D00d who generates lulzy content" Smiley

SRS BZNZ! Cheesy
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:54:46 PM

not ceo sales manager

fonsie

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

Go buy a new keyboard first, the one you are use now, seems to be missing quite a few keys.

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:05:20 PM

@MickGhee--

Lold00d, the domain has been registered on 2014-05-23.  You didn't even bother changing the dummy text in the GoDaddy Website Builder boilerplate.
Get good, bro!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:27:32 PM

okay besides the Business name here in te disclaimers how about talking about this idea instead of bashing my bosses website

crypto users are so funny they just look for reasons to hate you without giving any feedback pertaining to the actual post

NotLambchop

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:19:05 PM

Lol @"my bosses [sic] website."  Just knowing that you're a subordinate of the d00d who can't tie his own shoelaces inspires me with enough confidence to invest in your money service business.

*I'm not laughing right now, honest...  well, mabby a little bit... not at U tho, at something totally different, but not you, i...  So tell me more about your...oh shit, sorry, sorry, I'll get it together in a sec!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:37:43 AM

updated

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:46:38 AM

Lol @"my bosses [sic] website."  Just knowing that you're a subordinate of the d00d who can't tie his own shoelaces inspires me with enough confidence to invest in your money service business.

*I'm not laughing right now, honest...  well, mabby a little bit... not at U tho, at something totally different, but not you, i...  So tell me more about your...oh shit, sorry, sorry, I'll get it together in a sec!

funny glad i could make myself laugh by making you laugh at me ill see ya in my pool

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

haters will hate  Grin

Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:02:14 AM

all those companies and you can't possibly be still needing money ?
thread title is misleading. backed by a coin ? elaborate.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

You prepared this IPO about as well as you are prepared to take someone bitcoins..

A failure to plan is a plan to fail.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: