Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HF Golden Nonce - Board Development Kit  (Read 1375 times)
RusellPower (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:40:54 AM

Hello everybody,

After a long time of development with a team of experts I managed to finish the "reverse engineering" for the HashFast's Yoli Board (up to 700 GH/s). I received the first set of the of 200 boards which are working perfectly.

https://i.imgur.com/K2LUXTA.png

I am selling the Board Development Kit which includes:

Board Manufacturing (12 Layer)

• Gerber Files
  • Drill File
  • BOM File

Firmware

• Linux sources for firmware upload on the boards
  • Step-by-step guide

Price: US$15000 or 35 BTC

Feel free to send me a private message for more information or to request demo files for proof.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:43:22 AM

HashFast will provide you with those informations if you buy their chips. I know for sure, since that I personally have the Gerber file that produces that exact output in that image.

Please don't give your money to someone claiming to have "reverse engineered" a 12 layers PCB and a firmware. What a load of bullshit.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
RusellPower (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:48:03 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:59:32 AM by RusellPower

HashFast will provide you with those informations if you buy their chips. I know for sure, since that I personally have the Gerber file that produces that exact output in that image.

Please don't give your money to someone claiming to have "reverse engineered" a 12 layers PCB and a firmware. What a load of bullshit.

These are not the same files you are talking about. If you tried to manufacture the boards with the files provided by Hashfast you will see that the distance between connection lines it's less than 0.5mm and 99% of manufacturers will not do it.

This demonstrates that you never tried to manufacture them and you don't understand anything related to boards development.

Thank you for calling my post "a load of bullshit"  Grin
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:56:59 AM

Thank you for calling my post "a load of bullshit"  Grin

You are very welcome.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:00:44 PM

Hello everybody,

After a long time of development with a team of experts I managed to finish the "reverse engineering" for the HashFast's Yoli Board (up to 700 GH/s). I received the first set of the of 200 boards which are working perfectly.

I am selling the Board Development Kit which includes:

Board Manufacturing (12 Layer)

• Gerber Files
  • Drill File
  • BOM File

Firmware

• Linux sources for firmware upload on the boards
  • Step-by-step guide

Price: US$15000 or 35 BTC

Feel free to send me a private message for more information or to request demo files for proof.
That's not the Yoli board, that's the Rev 1. I'm sorry you wasted your money, but no one is going to produce these even if you gave the files out free.
volosator

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:28:48 AM

That's a lot of work.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:36:03 AM

That's not the Yoli board, that's the Rev 1. I'm sorry you wasted your money, but no one is going to produce these even if you gave the files out free.
+1  Cheesy
tvasbn

Activity: 460
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Yoli Evo has 4 PCI conector
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: