Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: after reading this post what do you think ?
The OP is spreading FUD.
The OP is but hurt.
I dont care, I will take my chances.
We are all aware of the above nothing new.
The OP has some valid points.
Go fuck your self.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin all time high and the hoarding theory. (Poll included)  (Read 5278 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10443

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:28:40 AM

Yes, it helps to move these communications in a productive direction if you delete the contents of my posts, then you do NOT need to respond b/c you have therefore unilaterally defined the direction of the conversation.  Congratulations on your abilities,  

NOT.    Cheesy Shocked    

Edited above for clarification(s).

I didn't give any advice or any guidance about any investment, I decided upon my personal beliefs, but only when you insisted about knowing I told you, as far as I am concerned it is still a personal choice that somehow you don't like !!!! so next time you start writing about how my believes and my values and my personal choices doesn't fit your logic or the thread logic you must remember that they involves me and only me and they don't effect your life or the life of anyone except me.... got it ? this is where our freedom of choice comes from and no one should cross the lines. your freedom stops when others freedom starts.

YES..... You are amazing mmitech... just keep up with your non-responses by merely referring back to earlier non-responses.

Seems as if you are having trouble really engaging with the topic... and really the whole point is being lost, anyhow with the passage of time.  Let's just check back in 6 months and see whether your decision to cash out half of your BTC was a good one.  I really doubt it, but fine, that is what you want to do. 

I suspect in the mean time, you are probably going to be making various trades though, in order to muddy the waters, and there is NOTHING wrong with engaging in ongoing monitoring of ones holdings and adjusting investment behaviors in order to respond to various changes in the market... (whether expected or NOT).

you are so butt hurt really, I will not waste my time with your nonsense...

That is your choice regarding whether or NOT you choose to engage. 

I really have trouble understanding how you come to any conclusion regarding how or why I would be "butt hurt" about anything.  I tend to think that you are either lacking in vocabulary or possibly lacking in being able to hold more than one thought in your head at one time regarding potential motivations of others.  Accordingly,  probably, I should be more kind to you, except, your arrogance brings out a certain level of irritation in me which seems to cause me to be feel less sympathy for you and your situation and your motives and to be less kind towards you than what I would otherwise strive to be.

In the end, I hope you will be able to get some value out of our exchange and possibly be able to reflect upon various back and forths that we had, even though they may have been somewhat less than interactive.
you are now officially in my ignore list.... you are a pain in the ass, you think that you understand things but your head is totally empty.... don't respond to this because I wont see it and and I dont want to see it, you will remain in my ignore list.

For some reason you seem to have a mistaken impression that posts in public threads are soley for you.  If posts in public threads were intended to be soley for you, then probably it would be more effective to post them in your PM, but I did NOT post in your PM b/c I had NO desire or inclination to send any PM to you. 

Well in any event, NOW it appears that we will NOT be communicating any further (NOT that we were previously), so likely there will be NO need for a PM.

I am saddened by this development.   Cry 

NOT.....    Cheesy

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:20:43 PM

same goes for Litecoin, in fact investing in Litecoin is 10X riskier, it is insane but I follow the Risk/Reward rule, the riskier the investment can be the bigger the reward usually is.... see most of you are not objective , you are just a bunch of blind investors.

If you invest in Litecoin now you may be disappointed short term. Litecoin inflation is high, comparable with bitcoin's in 2011.
So far, due to lack of seller pressure and a pump, bitcoin has (temporarily?) recovered, but I doubt litecoin will do the same.
In 2011 bitcoin dropped from 32$ to 2$, now litecoin may drop from 48$ to 3$ - 4$ if it will experience capitulation.

I see capitulation being ~$5-$7.

But yes I see LTC going down in the shorter term but then rebounding upwards near the end of the next Bitcoin rally.

My LTC prediction from 2 months ago just got confirmed (below 4$). But I am afraid I wasn't bearish enough on LTC, it may drop below 3$.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:16:57 PM

same goes for Litecoin, in fact investing in Litecoin is 10X riskier, it is insane but I follow the Risk/Reward rule, the riskier the investment can be the bigger the reward usually is.... see most of you are not objective , you are just a bunch of blind investors.

If you invest in Litecoin now you may be disappointed short term. Litecoin inflation is high, comparable with bitcoin's in 2011.
So far, due to lack of seller pressure and a pump, bitcoin has (temporarily?) recovered, but I doubt litecoin will do the same.
In 2011 bitcoin dropped from 32$ to 2$, now litecoin may drop from 48$ to 3$ - 4$ if it will experience capitulation.

I see capitulation being ~$5-$7.

But yes I see LTC going down in the shorter term but then rebounding upwards near the end of the next Bitcoin rally.

My LTC prediction from 2 months ago just got confirmed (below 4$). But I am afraid I wasn't bearish enough on LTC, it may drop below 3$.

I am waiting for that scenario as well, a flash crash to $1 wouldn't be that surprising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: