Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wash Your Brain - Hollywood Mind Control  (Read 1224 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:37:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjyiGBSk

Definitely worth a watch.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:23:05 AM

Hollywood has a nice effect on everyone, i can notice that by the peoples explanation, what love is or what romantics are. Direct copypaste from movies, trust me i feel so stupid in company of those.

Bitcoin is DEAD
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:31:45 AM

tis interesting, you might want to give this book a read, does a good job at explaining propaganda through the media etc:

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

A perfect illustration for this thread... Tom Hanks narrating his Great Leader. This movie needs to be studied if you want a 101 course on controlling public emotion: slow motion, black and white, soothing voice over (as subliminal as the ones on those meds TV commercials telling you you may die if you use it, but won't care as the music and imagery are cool).
---------------------------------------------

http://youtu.be/2POembdArVo

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:51:17 PM

In the words of Ill Bill "Society is brainwashed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmGsQ16Vg
makebitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

Most of these Mind Control videos are bullshit. It's more that occult images sell and that's why Hollywood incoperates these images into their movies. Mind control is more used by manupilating the news.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

Most of these Mind Control videos are bullshit. It's more that occult images sell and that's why Hollywood incoperates these images into their movies. Mind control is more used by manupilating the news.

Mind control programs are very real. Have a look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA
I don't know if Holywood is used in such programs, but I think movies in general could have some influence on the peoples mind. I have no hard data to back that up.  Smiley

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:02:15 PM

All marketing strategy is a form of mind control also.

Goal is to make people pay for expensive over price crap.

Louis Vuitton probably does it better than most when it tries to convince consumer that the same handbag with their logo on it is worth 100-1000 times more than one without the logo on it.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:43:42 PM

The television it self has a flash rate that entrains your brain into into a hyperactive state until it becomes fatigued and enters into a theta wave pattern which is what your brain enters into while in a dream state. Because of this brain wave entrainment your mind is in a state of passive absorption under which the normal categorizing, skeptical, censoring part of your brain that would normally classify information according to validity, usefulness, and association is completely bypassed allowing information to enter directly into your permanent memory with no frame of reference. How many times have you been watching a television program in a dazed slack jawed state, then a commercial pops up and you forget what you were even watching? This is your brain falling out of the fatigued theta pattern, giving you a moment of consciousness you were previously not enjoying.

This results in a state known as "source amnesia" where you have this information in your brain, but you can not determine the source. Was it a conversation you had, a book you read, a show you watched, a dream? This is the primary mechanism and strength of Television "soft" mind control. I refer to this as "soft" mind control to distinguish from programs like MKUltra which are described as "hard" mind control because it is basically using chemicals and brute force repetition to gain results as opposed to an unrelenting but more casual form like TV mind control.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

Hollywood has a nice effect on everyone, i can notice that by the peoples explanation, what love is or what romantics are. Direct copypaste from movies, trust me i feel so stupid in company of those.

Hollywood movies were widely used as an American propaganda piece during the 80s and 90s. Fortunately, people have got more intelligent now. These movies have lost their brainwashing abilities.  Grin
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

How does occult imagery sell?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:56:10 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 06:43:59 AM by TECSHARE

It is very important to realize they aren't just selling products, they are selling the narrative of "reality" that they want you to have. Just turn on any news network or "reality" tv show to see a demonstration of this.

Hollywood movies were widely used as an American propaganda piece during the 80s and 90s. Fortunately, people have got more intelligent now. These movies have lost their brainwashing abilities.  Grin
I wouldn't bet on that. The techniques have simply evolved. Assuring yourself you are above this form of operant conditioning is a sure way to make yourself subject to it.
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:14:17 PM

It is very important to realize they aren't just selling products, they are selling the narrative of "reality" that they want you to have. Just turn on any news network to see a demonstration of this.

But what does occult imagery have to do with this?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:20:54 PM

It is very important to realize they aren't just selling products, they are selling the narrative of "reality" that they want you to have. Just turn on any news network to see a demonstration of this.

But what does occult imagery have to do with this?
By repeating certain images through operant conditioning you can associate certain emotional states into these images, and there for invoke them at a later time. This is true for any imagery, not just occult imagery.
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

I don't call it TV anymore. I call it by it's real name, the washing machine.

ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:32:46 AM

Watch Happy Feet 2 and tell me that is not liberal spin monster working it's claws into kids.  I ran a recycling program for my high school but the brainwashing is self evident in many movies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: