Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey by Encrybit-BTC reward upto $500  (Read 168 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Encrybit - The next generation Cryptocurrency Exchange is coming up with another survey - "Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey"

With the overwhelming response received in the first survey (Cryptocurrency Exchange Problems Survey), the Encrybit team has geared up to conduct another survey for extended evaluation of current cryptocurrency exchanges. It is going to be a multiple choice questionnaire including advanced trading features, personal trading preferences and demographic details.

The purpose of this survey is to move nearer to our goal for developing an exchange which fulfills traders' demand. An improved version of every exchange component.

Survey Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkBw4msVTRBfA0Vv23sECeGMSDYqO0iEV7XTp2GzDDHyGu7g/closedform 

Active dates: July 17 to 27, 2018

To boost the enthusiasm among participants, rewards have been planned as well like in the previous survey. This time it's bigger and better with 1300 winners and highest reward being BTC worth $500!!!

To know the entire reward structure, please visit: https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03

You can't miss the opportunity to participate in such an incredible survey! Give your honest opinions and be a part of the revolutionary change. Earn rewards in return.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

The day has arrived and the survey is now LIVE!!!

The link is active: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkBw4msVTRBfA0Vv23sECeGMSDYqO0iEV7XTp2GzDDHyGu7g/viewform

Participate and mark your contribution to the extensive evaluation of existing cryptocurrency exchanges and of course express your trading preferences.

And who knows you can be one of the 1300 lucky winners!

Hurry up and grab the opportunity!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

Hello Crypto Traders,

Have you not participated in the survey yet? Are you not able to take some time out from your busy schedule? Don't worry, we received similar requests from traders and have decided to extend the survey till July 31st.

Now, you can fill out the survey in your free time at the weekend!

Visit the link for more info: https://medium.com/@enbofficial/keeping-the-requests-encrybit-decides-to-prolong-the-survey-9cd29fcf3ca4

Participate and let your thoughts speak!

Win exciting rewards for your valuable opinions!!!

kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Hello Crypto Traders,

Have you not participated in the survey yet? Are you not able to take some time out from your busy schedule? Don't worry, we received similar requests from traders and have decided to extend the survey till July 31st.

Visit the link for more info: https://medium.com/@enbofficial/keeping-the-requests-encrybit-decides-to-prolong-the-survey-9cd29fcf3ca4

This is the first time I am participating in your survey. I think I have responded according to my knowledge on crypto trading. Thank you for extending the survey, this would bring more people in. May I know when will be the results announced?

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Hello Crypto Traders,

This is the first time I am participating in your survey. I think I have responded according to my knowledge on crypto trading. Thank you for extending the survey, this would bring more people in. May I know when will be the results announced?

Thank you for your participation. The results will be probably announced 10-15 days after the completion of survey. You can stay connected with us on Twitter on Telegram to stay updated.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

Hello Crypto traders,

The survey is now closed. We are happy to receive response from 10,003 participants. Thank you everyone, for making it a huge success.

The results will be announced within 15 days. Stay tuned with us on Twitter on Telegram to know the detailed insights and winning participants.

Thanks again for your support.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: