Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTNEY- Bringing Crypto Currency to the Masses!  (Read 3109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:32:43 PM

Pre-IPO
Cryptney Investor Prospectus

IPO Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KgBomoHO3c

The current offering
100,000 shares for 0.001 BTC per share. Pre-IPO block for a discount available contact me for info

Future Offering
A further block of shares may be raised, these blocks will NEVER be sold for less then the first IPO.  To reward early investors,  a higher price than the initial 0.001 BTC per share shall be offered.  

Return for investors
All profits from the exchange will be 50% dividends 25%, capital reserves, and 25% business reinvestment and development.

Discount on trading fees for all investors, investors buying more then 3 BTC worth of shares will have 6 months free trading.

Capital Allocation
Exchange for sale- We have found a nice exchange going up for sale that will save us money and time. "https://coinnext.com/" we are talking to the owner right now. Its up for auction starts at 10btc, no bids as of yet and it goes on till the 30th.
Adding of voucher system to exchange (Talked to the exchange dev said it would be simple)
First run of stored value cards
Addvertising--- Lots and lots of advertising.
Gov Regulation compliance.

Project Details

Great Market opportunity
Cryptney will be the the first exchange in the world to have stored value cards on the shelf at big box retailers. Bringing Crypto Currency to the Masses at big box retailers will give us a competitive advantage over other exchanges and services. Our thought is buy Milk, Eggs, and your crypto coins in the same place.
We will also offer WU, and Bank Deposit Methods.
Cash outs will be handled in 3 ways ACH, Direct to Debit/Credit Card and paper check.

The opportunity is for growth is great, stored value cards can be placed around the globe, this allows for regions with non traditional banking to have access. Stores we have been in talks with to get the card on the shelfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMZHRlBiQs

Our Security
Security will be bank level compliant.To guarantee that we will not be another victim of bitcoin hackers and fraud we will have outside financial audits open for the public to see.
The software we plan on purchasing has already been security audited by https://www.crowdcurity.com/
Two factor authentication will be implemented through Authy and Google Authenticatior.

Coins
Any coins offered on our site must be vetted, we do not cover the cost of this it is a cost incurred by the listing coin.

Compliance
We will comply with all Laws, if we see new regulation coming in the future we will be proactive in the event it is passed.

Management team:
CEO- D. Stallworth 7 Years in financial underwriting and collections of subprime lending for a in house financing company. Experience in Gov compliance, cost saving strategies, investor relations, and all around great guy  Cool. Any type of supporting documents can be produced, I will not publish them due to my current business on this forum.

Fee Sturcture
No deposit fees

Withdraw fees
ACH 6$
24 Hour wire 35$
Direct to Debit/Credit (TBA)

Fiat - Bitcoin trades
Fee % At 30 day volume
0.3    At < $1000
0.28  At < $5,000
0.23 At < $25,000
0.18  At < $100,000

This will be updated, when updated a note will be made. Trolling will not be tolerated, I am open to actual discussion about topics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:33:20 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 04:51:30 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Reserved

To confirm email please match numbers.
Private investor email #134252

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Valuating a 10 btc new high risk start up project at 100 btc isn't a little too much?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:02:31 PM

Valuating a 10 btc new high risk start up project at 100 btc isn't a little too much?

He uses the remaining 90% of your BTC to do marketing etc. He never mentions how he profits in here, just says 50% dividends, 25% reinvestment, 25% reserves. Also just says 100k shares for sale, doesn't mention how many he is holding. I wouldn't even consider buying into this if he is keeping more than 10% of the business to himself as a management fee, more than that would be ridiculous. If he wants more than that he should buy shares like everybody else.

Also, since you publish reports on people, can we see the report on YOU?
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

You'll need more money for that one...

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:11:44 PM

He uses the remaining 90% of your BTC to do marketing etc. He never mentions how he profits in here, just says 50% dividends, 25% reinvestment, 25% reserves. Also just says 100k shares for sale, doesn't mention how many he is holding. I wouldn't even consider buying into this if he is keeping more than 10% of the business to himself as a management fee, more than that would be ridiculous. If he wants more than that he should buy shares like everybody else.

This was addressed already lol

I can not give you revenue as current owner is letting people use the exchange fee free... He also does not have a way infuse liquid cash into the site which limits its earning potential.

I wanted to keep 20% but I am willing to shark tank it, 10% of something is better then 0% of nothing. I will go about buying more shares in the future.

While I do understand this is a startup and the value VS what we need of course not look great. But try to see it from a potential future value. Customers tend to follow the path of least resistance, that's why box stores do so well. When people can walk into walmart, scan a qr code with their phone and the money is in their account you will see a swift move to our exchange.
The money does not just go to exchange purchase but also, Regulation, formation of entity, initial purchase of 100k encoded stored value cards, liquid capital for bank accounts.

Bex.io wants 25k liquid and they take 50%  off all profit  Undecided.

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:12:02 PM

Just trying to find a good deal like what you are doing here. No need to get personal.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:13:05 PM

Just trying to find a good deal like what you are doing here. No need to get personal.

Wasn't directed at you, was directed at RiverboatBTC
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:14:56 PM

You'll need more money for that one...

MSB is free
http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/

What will cost will be KYC/AML integration, I do not see a large overhead for this.

We are using a pre-licensed Money Transmitter to do the stored value cards, so we will umbrella under his license on that aspect.

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:16:23 PM

I can not give you revenue as current owner is letting people use the exchange fee free... He also does not have a way infuse liquid cash into the site which limits its earning potential.

I wanted to keep 20% but I am willing to shark tank it, 10% of something is better then 0% of nothing. I will go about buying more shares in the future.

While I do understand this is a startup and the value VS what we need of course not look great. But try to see it from a potential future value. Customers tend to follow the path of least resistance, that's why box stores do so well. When people can walk into walmart, scan a qr code with their phone and the money is in their account you will see a swift move to our exchange.
The money does not just go to exchange purchase but also, Regulation, formation of entity, initial purchase of 100k encoded stored value cards, liquid capital for bank accounts.

It is financially impractical to handle fiat as a start up. Easier to start from an alt coin exchange to slowly work up from there.

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:19:21 PM

Except you can't umbrella under their license for WU/ACH etc.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

Don't get me wrong, you help out this community a lot with keeping security operators in line, but that line right there made me cringe. Your not shark tanking anything, your litterly funding something that might  happen exclusively with other people's money, thats not being shark tanked, thats you getting a 10BTC for free (Putting in effort to grow value of the business, which in turn grows your 10BTC share).

Here is the biggest reason this will fail:
Most people have no clue what bitcoin is. Not to mention dogecoin, methcoin, potcoin or other coins that frankly the public will never be interested in owning. Infact, methcoin / potcoin and other shitcoins make people not want to purchase bitcoin. Realistically, bitcoin, litecoin and other investor / customer friendly coins are the only ones that succeed. You won't be able to take this mainstream.

Even more realistically:
Even the most successful IPO's in cryptoworld don't sell out. You will be lucky to sell even 30%-40% of the 100k shares for sale. Your marketing budget will quickly be eaten, leaving a small operating budget as the revenue of this site is currently 0, with a small daily volume.

I wish you the best of luck, but I can't see this working
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:23:19 PM

http://paymentsviews.com/2012/08/13/so-you-want-to-start-a-payments-company/

There you go, you are talking millions of dollars thanks to the bonds.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:30:08 PM

It would function as is, until we can build up momentum. Focusing on alt-coins that are pre-vetted for code security and owner fraud.
It will also take time to get the system in place to take the stored value cards, it will take a direct plug into the exchange to activate the stored value.
If we were to build a exchange from scratch it would have to be PCI compliant, with this one already having bank level security it would be another cost not incurred.

Except you can't umbrella under their license for WU/ACH etc.

No but that's what the MSB is for take CoinRNR for example Wink

Don't get me wrong, you help out this community a lot with keeping security operators in line, but that line right there made me cringe. Your not shark tanking anything, your litterly funding something that might  happen exclusively with other people's money, thats not being shark tanked, thats you getting a 10BTC for free (Putting in effort to grow value of the business, which in turn grows your 10BTC share).

Here is the biggest reason this will fail:
Most people have no clue what bitcoin is. Not to mention dogecoin, methcoin, potcoin or other coins that frankly the public will never be interested in owning. Infact, methcoin / potcoin and other shitcoins make people not want to purchase bitcoin. Realistically, bitcoin, litecoin and other investor / customer friendly coins are the only ones that succeed. You won't be able to take this mainstream.

Even more realistically:
Even the most successful IPO's in cryptoworld don't sell out. You will be lucky to sell even 30%-40% of the 100k shares for sale. Your marketing budget will quickly be eaten, leaving a small operating budget as the revenue of this site is currently 0, with a small daily volume.

I wish you the best of luck, but I can't see this working

Its bringing it to the masses but targeted the average user. Want to see a segment not serviced? Look at local bitcoins and see how many people you will find that sell 25$ or 50$ dollars in coins.
The simple matter is if you can only buy bitcoin in large amounts at a time it creates resistance in the market place. Its all about finding the least path of resistance in the market place.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

Its not a payment company...

This would be the stored value card company
A “Money Transmitter” is defined as “Any person … who engages as a business in accepting currency, or funds denominated in currency, and transmits the currency and funds, or the value of the currency and funds, by any means…” or “any other business engaged as a business in the transfer of funds”. Although this is as all-encompassing a definition as one can imagine, there are some exceptions: (i) transmission of funds where the transfer is incidental to a transaction for goods or services (other than money transmission) for which the money is paying; (ii) providing delivery, communication, or network access services to a money transmitter to support money transmission activities; and (iii) processing payments through a clearance and settlement system by agreement with a seller or creditor for purchase of, or payment of a bill for, a good or service. -

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:40:55 PM

Its not a payment company...

This would be the stored value card company
A “Money Transmitter” is defined as “Any person … who engages as a business in accepting currency, or funds denominated in currency, and transmits the currency and funds, or the value of the currency and funds, by any means…” or “any other business engaged as a business in the transfer of funds”. Although this is as all-encompassing a definition as one can imagine, there are some exceptions: (i) transmission of funds where the transfer is incidental to a transaction for goods or services (other than money transmission) for which the money is paying; (ii) providing delivery, communication, or network access services to a money transmitter to support money transmission activities; and (iii) processing payments through a clearance and settlement system by agreement with a seller or creditor for purchase of, or payment of a bill for, a good or service. -

No. But you are a money transmitter.

Doesn't matter how you receive the funds, if you are allowing cashout via ACH/WU you are transmitting funds.

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:41:19 PM

A better question would be "how can I get around this" and that is something I can help with.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:49:26 PM

A better question would be "how can I get around this" and that is something I can help with.

Well speak up.

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:52:09 PM

Well speak up.

He is probably going to suggest to use cryptofinance to handle fiat.

I do no think the company will offer this service for cheap and they may not be able to deliver what they promise.
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

If you are on my  investors mailing list this is the email number. Please cross check.

To confirm email please match numbers.
Private investor email #134252

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: