Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] One Soul  (Read 3202 times)
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 12:56:49 PM

Guys, stop joking around with this stuff. Before you know it, Louis Cyphre is going to come along and make you kill Lisa Bonet.

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 12:56:56 PM

I wonder what happens to human blood when it runs thru an inkjet printer cartridge...

It dilutes the ink lowering the value.
Blood is a lot cheaper than printer ink.

It also clots in the nozzles, plugging them.

This can be prevented by consuming an anticoagulant rat poison such as D-Con three to five days prior. These use agents similar to warfarin to make blood clotting impossible. Once extracted for printer use, an antidote of Vitamin K can be given to ward off death due to internal hemorrhage.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 01:00:13 PM

This can be prevented by consuming an anticoagulant rat poison such as D-Con three to five days prior. These use agents similar to warfarin to make blood clotting impossible. Once extracted for printer use, an antidote of Vitamin K can be given to ward off death due to internal hemorrhage.
Can't you just add an anticoagulant to the blood after drawing it?

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
April 27, 2011, 02:07:51 PM

Where's the fun in that?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 02:20:23 PM

Consuming the rat poison is a necessity. It works by blocking an enzyme responsible for the recycling of vitamin K, which is used in the clotting process. Only after the body's supply of vitamin K is depleted will the blood cease to clot. This takes several days. This is also why vitamin K is an effective antidote.  Since this is the Bitcoin forum, I might clarify that vitamin K means phylloquinone, not ketamine.  Alternatively, blood from someone with hemophilia may suffice. But they may not be the one selling their soul.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 02:37:59 PM

Consuming the rat poison is a necessity. It works by blocking an enzyme responsible for the recycling of vitamin K, which is used in the clotting process. Only after the body's supply of vitamin K is depleted will the blood cease to clot. This takes several days. This is also why vitamin K is an effective antidote.  Since this is the Bitcoin forum, I might clarify that vitamin K means phylloquinone, not ketamine.  Alternatively, blood from someone with hemophilia may suffice. But they may not be the one selling their soul.
EDTA, the stuff in the purple capped vacuum tubes, won't suffice?

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 07:20:04 PM

EDTA, the stuff in the purple capped vacuum tubes, won't suffice?

It voids the contract. You can't modify the blood outside the body and then use it to sign a legal document.
You need to use it as it comes out. I don't know why loading up on heprin or something similar wouldn't do it.
Also we could avoid the inkjet and just write it by hand. I think a quill pen would be the best but a fountain would suffice.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 07:32:00 PM

It voids the contract. You can't modify the blood outside the body and then use it to sign a legal document.
You need to use it as it comes out. I don't know why loading up on heprin or something similar wouldn't do it.
Also we could avoid the inkjet and just write it by hand. I think a quill pen would be the best but a fountain would suffice.
Does it even have to be blood. I can think of a few other, ah, fluids...

Belkaar (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 11:02:09 PM

I'll sign a soul transfer contract with my blood and mail it to you.
Unfortunately I don't know a notary that can do DNA comparison.

bitcoinCodes.com: Get XBox live, PSN and WoW game time codes fast and anonymously
Android RPC client: Bitcoiner
Bitmessage: BM-GtcxVju35PGuD6es9vrF1SXtCVxScbjB
bitlotto

Activity: 672

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Perhaps confirmations would work? God sometimes chats with me so I could ask to confirm said transfer of soul.  Cheesy
Others could do likewise who are nodes to god.

With me you could have:
0/unconfirmed
turn into:
1/(agreed upon number) confirmations.

Not sure how many confirmations are needed though...

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 12:21:46 AM

I recall something from catechism about how we can sell our souls because they don't really belong to us. Make of that what you will.

edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 12:29:22 AM

I recall something from catechism about how we can sell our souls because they don't really belong to us. Make of that what you will.

Ahhh, yes, I believe Homer cheated Flanders/the devil that way.

Still around.
bitlotto

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 12:33:54 AM

I recall from somewhere that souls don't even exist. Make of that what you will.  Wink

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 01:42:15 AM

No, it was more like the worst sin ever because you were basically stealing from God since your soul belongs to him.

I recall from somewhere that souls don't even exist. Make of that what you will.  Wink
Heh, I'm not exactly a poster catholic. Just reciting what the church dictated to me as a child.

edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 02:25:24 AM

No, it was more like the worst sin ever because you were basically stealing from God since your soul belongs to him.

Yeah, I'm a former Catholic, so I knew what you meant. Guess I should have included this:  Wink

Still around.
Belkaar (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 06:43:37 AM

Nope, he actually tried to double spend :-). He gifted it to his wife.

I am hearing that posession is 9/10 of the law. An i definately posses my soul :-).

bitlotto: How about you get a 10 percent transaction fee if you confirm the transaction against god.

bitcoinCodes.com: Get XBox live, PSN and WoW game time codes fast and anonymously
Android RPC client: Bitcoiner
Bitmessage: BM-GtcxVju35PGuD6es9vrF1SXtCVxScbjB
bitlotto

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 06:50:23 AM

bitlotto: How about you get a 10 percent transaction fee if you confirm the transaction against god.
Deal. And my proof of confirmation will be just my word.  Smiley

TOR2WEB
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: