Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785436 times)
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

Utter nonsense...
Yeah...pin everything on one guy...
Great...
Dont reply on queries and pin everything on one guy...
Nice going...

This dying mortal's original account is Coinswhatever -
He is a laughable bagholder of classic shit coin, Electra.
He is burning with an inferno of jealous rage that I sold my 20 milliion ECA as soon I got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets exchange and scooped up cheap Nexus.

He wishes his shit coin could be on Bittrex, buts its not, its stuck on shit exchanges going nowhere.

Mr dickhead aka isle of shit or something like that sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands. He bought ECA when ECA was nearing cent and was forced to sell because of his weak dick and came here with his flaccid dick in his hand.

But he began abusing ECA in ECA forum because of vexation n FOMO (Read the ECA forum about his abusing ECA for no reason at all) and started shilling about Nexus.  So I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on Mr. dickhead who left ECA in loss. And I m 100% sure Nexus is a scam.

Now what is ECA.
ECA is electra coin which is community driven, came to life in mid 2017 . It is the safest and fastest coin with NIST5 algo. Fastest among all the crypto.
Social Pay n Atomic Swap are coming within 3rd quarter of 2018 which will make its price rise very nice. There is very bright chance of ECA nearing 1$ by the year end. So move on to ECA and kick Scam coin Nexus in his balls.

Most of us who invested in Nov 2017 have already earned so much that we dont need to work ever again. In your face Mr. Dickhead. And you will die slow poisonous death along with nexus.

And I dont need to make another account to choke you in your own shit in your own background. 傻屄

Good, you already created three.
BTW fuck-stain, when you going to join Nexus Slack? - Go where the action is, you're not having a negative effect on the price of Nexus here. 
More is less you weasel.
dude you are in deep hallucination...
"GET OUT" of your sleep....
you left estenity out....get him in line too....
Nexus price is hovering around 2.5 to 2.7 dollar....
not a good price even after satellites..lol..
so...
stick to queries n replies..would like to see your reply on ultrametric....

this ultrametric guy is good...

'Sad Dan' you obviously don't know how to make money in crypto -
You're a piece of pig excrement filled with hook-worms, flukes and maggots, floating into the sludge of pig-stench.

Nexus is rising, Electra is falling.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarters

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

My eyes are bleeding from toxicity in this thread...

yumcoins

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

But he began abusing ECA in ECA forum because of vexation n FOMO (Read the ECA forum about his abusing ECA for no reason at all) and started shilling about Nexus.  So I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on Mr. dickhead who left ECA in loss. And I m 100% sure Nexus is a scam.

(1)  Please debate with correct facts.  The trailing 24h overall block time was 49 seconds yesterday, not 5 minutes:

https://nxsorbitalscan.com/block-channels

I'm not even sure where you got 5 minutes from.

There's a wealth of actual, correct information out there about Nexus, and I suggest anyone reading this thread avail themselves of it, starting with the official website: nexusearth.com.

(2)  How about both of you take a vacation from this ridiculous back and forth of trying to pump and deflate without adding any value to the discussion?  As Groestl correctly noted, most of the action on Nexus is in the Slack channel, not the bitcointalk thread.   And this is certainly not the place to debate the merits of ECA, whatever that is.
Yield Vector

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:18:59 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:22:13 AM by Yield Vector

Utter nonsense...
Yeah...pin everything on one guy...
Great...
Dont reply on queries and pin everything on one guy...
Nice going...

This dying mortal's original account is Coinswhatever -
He is a laughable bagholder of classic shit coin, Electra.
He is burning with an inferno of jealous rage that I sold my 20 milliion ECA as soon I got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets exchange and scooped up cheap Nexus.

He wishes his shit coin could be on Bittrex, buts its not, its stuck on shit exchanges going nowhere.

Mr dickhead aka isle of shit or something like that sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands. He bought ECA when ECA was nearing cent and was forced to sell because of his weak dick and came here with his flaccid dick in his hand.

Now what is ECA.
ECA is electra coin which is community driven, came to life in mid 2017 . It is the safest and fastest coin with NIST5 algo. Fastest among all the crypto.
Social Pay n Atomic Swap are coming within 3rd quarter of 2018 which will make its price rise very nice. There is very bright chance of ECA nearing 1$ by the year end. So move on to ECA and kick Scam coin Nexus in his balls.

Most of us who invested in Nov 2017 have already earned so much that we dont need to work ever again. In your face Mr. Dickhead. And you will die slow poisonous death along with nexus.

And I dont need to make another account to choke you in your own shit in your own background. 傻屄

Good, you already created three.
BTW fuck-stain, when you going to join Nexus Slack? - Go where the action is, you're not having a negative effect on the price of Nexus here.  
More is less you weasel.
dude you are in deep hallucination...
"GET OUT" of your sleep....
you left estenity out....get him in line too....
Nexus price is hovering around 2.5 to 2.7 dollar....
not a good price even after satellites..lol..
so...
stick to queries n replies..would like to see your reply on ultrametric....

this ultrametric guy is good...

'Sad Dan' you obviously don't know how to make money in crypto -
You're a piece of pig excrement filled with hook-worms, flukes and maggots, floating into the sludge of pig-stench.

Nexus is rising, Electra is falling.

And all you care about is money not project because you r in debt.....
And yeah nice reply to ultrametric post...
Lol
ultrametric

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

(1)  Please debate with correct facts.  The trailing 24h overall block time was 49 seconds yesterday, not 5 minutes:

There's a wealth of actual, correct information out there about Nexus, and I suggest anyone reading this thread avail themselves of it, starting with the official website: nexusearth.com.

(2)  How about both of you take a vacation from this ridiculous back and forth of trying to pump and deflate without adding any value to the discussion?  As Groestl correctly noted, most of the action on Nexus is in the Slack channel, not the bitcointalk thread.   And this is certainly not the place to debate the merits of ECA, whatever that is.

(1) You are an idiot! Read the first page. Block times are written on the first page.

Quote:
Block Time
300 seconds for Hashing channel
300 seconds for Prime mining channel
60 seconds for nPOH

Spoiler: 300 seconds is 5 minutes.

(2) How about you respond to my points. The NexusEarth slack is useless, there only non-technical people. As soon as they hear constructive criticism, they start to cry out loud and flame. All they do is price talks.

So find somebody technical and make that person respond to what I wrote about the 3DC being a scam, it's useless garbage, with the only goal to fool idiots. Check earlier posts that nobody responded to, for details.
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

To keep the topic alive what is useless or not, seems you need to register 4th account. Theese 3 not working well lol. Also try different colors. Red is not a winter color lol.

BTC
yumcoins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

(1)  Please debate with correct facts.  The trailing 24h overall block time was 49 seconds yesterday, not 5 minutes:

(2)  How about both of you take a vacation from this ridiculous back and forth of trying to pump and deflate without adding any value to the discussion?  As Groestl correctly noted, most of the action on Nexus is in the Slack channel, not the bitcointalk thread.   And this is certainly not the place to debate the merits of ECA, whatever that is.

(1) You are an idiot! Read the first page. Block times are written on the first page.

Quote:
Block Time
60 seconds for nPOH

(2) How about you respond to my points. The NexusEarth slack is useless, there only non-technical people. As soon as they hear constructive criticism, they start to cry out loud and flame. All they do is price talks.

So find somebody technical and make that person respond to what I wrote about the 3DC being a scam, it's useless garbage, with the only goal to fool idiots. Check earlier posts that nobody responded to, for details.

Oh my goodness, I get the idiot treatment in red?.  I'm so flattered!

First, that may be what's in the first page, but it's not the block times in practice right now - they're coming in at 150 seconds (approximately) for hashing and prime, and a bit slower than 60 seconds for nPoS.  (nxsorbitalscan is down right now so I can't get the exact value).

Second:  It's amusing to be called an idiot by someone who doesn't seem able to calculate the expected block time when you have three different channels interleaved, any of which can produce a block.  You said it yourself:  By the design, every 300 seconds there's a block on hashing, every 300 seconds there's a block on prime, and every 60 seconds, there's a block on nPoS.  That's 288 blocks/day on each of prime and hashing, and 1440 blocks on nPOS, meaning a block about every 42.8 seconds on average.  (1/(1/300 + 1/300 + 1/60)).

(Again, that's by what's written on the first post, which is slightly incorrect vs the actual block times right now.)

I have no opinions about 3DC.  I haven't read the proposal in enough detail to have an opinion.  I treat everything in cryptocurrency as vaporware until proven otherwise.  That includes 3DC, it includes Bitcoin's magical unicorn lightning network, and it includes the majority of posts on bitcointalk.  I like Nexus whether or not 3DC pans out -- I put more stake in Jim Cantrell's large vested interest in the success of his software-defined satellite effort than I do in any announced features.
ultrametric

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Quote:
Block Time
60 seconds for nPOH

Oh my goodness, I get the idiot treatment in red?.  I'm so flattered!

First, that may be what's in the first page, but it's not the block times in practice right now - they're coming in at 150 seconds (approximately) for hashing and prime, and a bit slower than 60 seconds for nPoS.  (nxsorbitalscan is down right now so I can't get the exact value).

Second:  It's amusing to be called an idiot by someone who doesn't seem able to calculate the expected block time when you have three different channels interleaved, any of which can produce a block.  You said it yourself:  By the design, every 300 seconds there's a block on hashing, every 300 seconds there's a block on prime, and every 60 seconds, there's a block on nPoS.  That's 288 blocks/day on each of prime and hashing, and 1440 blocks on nPOS, meaning a block about every 42.8 seconds on average.  (1/(1/300 + 1/300 + 1/60)).

(Again, that's by what's written on the first post, which is slightly incorrect vs the actual block times right now.)

I have no opinions about 3DC.  I haven't read the proposal in enough detail to have an opinion.  I treat everything in cryptocurrency as vaporware until proven otherwise.  That includes 3DC, it includes Bitcoin's magical unicorn lightning network, and it includes the majority of posts on bitcointalk.  I like Nexus whether or not 3DC pans out -- I put more stake in Jim Cantrell's large vested interest in the success of his software-defined satellite effort than I do in any announced features.

Thanks for the info on the block time.  It's frustrating with those idiots here, that just don't want to have a constructive talk, but rather claim bullshit like one person making multiple accounts and such. Such retards.

What you did is sum up the blocks created by each channel. That's not how it works.
The time between blocks isn't a constant. It can be 30 seconds, 10 min, 30 mins or whatever because block minting is based on the result of a hashing function, what's random.

It would be nice to see the Average, Variance and Deviation for the blocktime.

---

When looking at the charts over at https://bitinfocharts.com and doing what you did and use 84 blocks per hour than, that's still nothing compared to Ethereums 246 blocks an hour, but a lot more than BTC has, and a lot more than BCH has. But that's just one part.

I would love to see the average, variance and deviation for NXS.

---

What do you mean with the software-defined satellite?
yumcoins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Quote:
Block Time
60 seconds for nPOH

Oh my goodness, I get the idiot treatment in red?.  I'm so flattered!

First, that may be what's in the first page, but it's not the block times in practice right now - they're coming in at 150 seconds (approximately) for hashing and prime, and a bit slower than 60 seconds for nPoS.  (nxsorbitalscan is down right now so I can't get the exact value).

Second:  It's amusing to be called an idiot by someone who doesn't seem able to calculate the expected block time when you have three different channels interleaved, any of which can produce a block.  You said it yourself:  By the design, every 300 seconds there's a block on hashing, every 300 seconds there's a block on prime, and every 60 seconds, there's a block on nPoS.  That's 288 blocks/day on each of prime and hashing, and 1440 blocks on nPOS, meaning a block about every 42.8 seconds on average.  (1/(1/300 + 1/300 + 1/60)).

I have no opinions about 3DC.  I haven't read the proposal in enough detail to have an opinion.  I treat everything in cryptocurrency as vaporware until proven otherwise.  That includes 3DC, it includes Bitcoin's magical unicorn lightning network, and it includes the majority of posts on bitcointalk.  I like Nexus whether or not 3DC pans out -- I put more stake in Jim Cantrell's large vested interest in the success of his software-defined satellite effort than I do in any announced features.

Thanks for the info on the block time.  It's frustrating with those idiots here, that just don't want to have a constructive talk, but rather claim bullshit like one person making multiple accounts and such. Such retards.

What you did is sum up the blocks created by each channel. That's not how it works.
The time between blocks isn't a constant. It can be 30 seconds, 10 min, 30 mins or whatever because block minting is based on the result of a hashing function, what's random.

It would be nice to see the Average, Variance and Deviation for the blocktime.

---

When looking at the charts over at https://bitinfocharts.com and doing what you did and use 84 blocks per hour than, that's still nothing compared to Ethereums 246 blocks an hour, but a lot more than BTC has, and a lot more than BCH has. But that's just one part.

I would love to see the average, variance and deviation for NXS.

---

What do you mean with the software-defined satellite?

Yes - my calculation above is a rough approximation assuming uniform block emission, but it's pretty close to the expected value of the average block time.  But more importantly, it's directly comparable to bitcoin's "10 minute" block time (which is also an expected value, with a horrible variance, as we all know).

For true average, variance, and deviation, perhaps Psipherious would be willing to add the latter two?  nxsorbitalscan already tracks average (which is where the 49 second time comes from).  It's analytically calculable, of course:  PoW-based blockchains can be viewed as a Poisson process.  This is an over-simplification because it ignores difficulty changes, but it's pretty close.  Picking the empirical mean of 49 seconds, that means that the variance is also 49 seconds, so the standard deviation is about 7 seconds.

Software-defined satellite platform:  Vector is hoping to launch a bunch of micro-satellites that can host multiple client programs, updated dynamically, running in little VMs on the actual sat -- kind of the Amazon EC2 of satellites:  http://www.galacticsky.net/

The exact way that Nexus would play into it is vague, but I suspect this is the reason for the Vector/Nexus partnership (other than the obvious blood relationship - Cantrell Sr. has a wide libertarian streak and seems supportive of the cryptocurrency ecosystem on that front as well).
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

I have a question, does anyone know when the first launches of cube satellites will be? Would it approx. be this year or next year? Any information would be helpful.

mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

I have a question, does anyone know when the first launches of cube satellites will be? Would it approx. be this year or next year? Any information would be helpful.

It will be this year. Use slack or telegram. Nexus community is not using bitcointalk at most of the time.

BTC
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Some of the links in the OP regarding Prime mining are messed up.

Cryptocheck

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:39:22 AM by Cryptocheck

Nexus is falling like 9 pins with Price falling to 2.51. This forum is already very toxic and its definitely creating a negative buzz about the coin. May be world getting to know the real face of Nexus now. There are so many sacm projects looting around these days.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:44:43 AM

Nexus is falling like 9 pins with Price falling to 2.51. This forum is already very toxic and its definitely creating a negative buzz about the coin. May be world getting to know the real face of Nexus now. There are so many sacm projects looting around these days.

this project is 4 years old, hard to understand where the scam part comes in.. as for the toxic atmosphere for the last couple of pages i have to agree... but ive largely ignored it because its been mainly 2 or 3 people yelling at each other about electra vs nexus or something like that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:28:43 AM by Isle of Groestl

'Cryptocheck' has four posts, must be another Electra subhume bagholder bitter over not selling ECA when they should have and buying Nexus cheap. Nexus only has 56 million coins so the price can easily fluctuate a dollar here and there - NXS was at 1.78 on March 1, so no reason to keep your uptight head up your ass.

Nexus will dominate the world once the first rockets begin to launch. People will be shitting their pants that they did not buy Nexus under 3 dollars.

Those skeptical of Nexus always go away once the tech begins to come out. LOL.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:00:44 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:47:45 AM by Coinmaster87

'Cryptocheck' has four posts, must be another Electra subhume bagholder bitter over not selling ECA when they should have and buying Nexus cheap. Nexus only has 56 million coins so the price can easily fluctuate a dollar here and there - NXS was at 1.78 on March 1, so no reason to keep your uptight head up your ass.

Nexus will dominate the world once the first rockets begin to launch. People will be shitting their pants that they did not buy Nexus under 3 dollars.

Those skeptical of Nexus always go away once the tech begins to come out. LOL.
Mr Dickhead aka Isle of shit has come out of his own shit after sniveling for few days. His shit heart is fucking bleeding because nexus is crashing like shit and people are recognizing it. 2014 tech with 5 min of shit head time, takes forever in transaction. Thats Nexus for you. Mr Dickhead is saying 1 dollar fluctuation is not a big deal. haha..with 1.78 USD price 1 USD is not a big deal. You can make out the brain cell capability of Mr. Dickhead. Nexus is going to fail ultimately as there are no developers with the team, just a bunch of amateurs who dont know how to take out their head out of their own butt. 3DC has already been proven scam. Satellite company vector n Nexus are in blood relation. you can figure out what is goin on there.
So Mr dickhead sucks amateur Developers flaccid dick all day and night so that they can do something to make this coin good and price can go a bit up but nothing is happening for this shit coin as its a scam.

Remember slow poisonous death Mr Dickhead aka isle of shit.
LOL.
Coinmaster87

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

What is ECA:
ECA is electra coin which is community driven, came to life in mid 2017 . It is the safest and fastest coin with NIST5 algo. Fastest among all the crypto. Price is pretty rock steady and even rising in this bearish market because people love this coin.
ortim

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

WTF is wrong with people
ultrametric

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

this project is 4 years old, hard to understand where the scam part comes in.. as for the toxic atmosphere for the last couple of pages i have to agree... but ive largely ignored it because its been mainly 2 or 3 people yelling at each other about electra vs nexus or something like that.

It is scam because it's a software developer startup without software developers. To make up for this the project figure pulled some words like 3DC out of his ass, so that he can fool idiots.
That's why it's a scam.

It's like a garage without mechanics is a scam. The garage won't fix your car, they can't. You don't have to bring it there for repair.
iagonofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 8

AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Great idea, guys! Our Iagon team wishes you good luck.
Let's revolutionize the world with cryptocurrencies.

⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ We Revolutionize The Cloud
Check more about us on Bitcointalk and join us on Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: