Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785444 times)
Nxspool

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:58:31 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 10:05:19 PM by Nxspool

http://imgur.com/a/SDBs4

Cestballot database was added 2 days ago and everything is working well so far.

Average of connexions are 80 and pool found over 250 blocks last 48 hrs.

Remaining of test pool was paid with an extra bonus to thank the people who mined & help me test it.

I plan to work this weekend on stats and website, will keep you updated for this one.

Happy mining !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:36:37 AM

Good to know that with LLD (low level database) the loading time of wallet will be faster...Hope this version gets released soon..!
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:01:42 PM

I would recommend the LLD update. It is currently still in Alpha phase testing, but has been 100% stable since I released it on the inner community close to a month ago.
For those that don't know what the LLD is:

Lower Level Database

I have been working on this for close to six months. It is a ACID database written from complete scratch that operates 10-15 times faster than any MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, ect. database. This means: I programmed a database and engine from scratch down to binary serialization and indexing, ect that operates at 10-15 times faster than any database that exists today. This has brought the Nexus LLD build to 40-50 second bootup time compared to around 10-15 minutes with BerkleDB (Oracle).

I also designed an efficient key system I call the keychain database that stores the binary location of the sectors on disk and also acts as a multi map allowing a key to have any sized sector by piecing the sector together from different binary locations. This in the future when fully integrated into the Core with new architecture will allow the Keychain to be stored and services on the Blockchain which will allow the Nexus network to partition the database by trust and commitment to allow a Blockchain of thousands of terabytes while the required hard drive usage will be alloted by your node. This will work in conjunction with Merkle Chains, Transaction Nodes, and Archive Nodes to create technology that allows global scaling with blocks that can be as small as 100 kB and still handle large transaction volumes.

More to be revealed in the upcoming white paper release v2 that will contain all the architecture that I have been designing over this past year. This will act as a blueprint for anyone else that wishes to help contribute to Nexus Development to eventually be given to Bitcoin to help both networks scale into future adoption.

Thank You,
Viz.

read this again
and again

until u realize what u did just read here.....

a complete new high performance database developed from scratch for NEXUS

and all with focus on scaling abilities in mind to support blockchains that able serve the world

if u lack of technology background to able understand this

trust me

this means NEXUS is one of the TOP innovators of blockchain solutions

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
R4F

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:29:55 PM

Please, help me find SKminer djm v. 0.3 (binares win 7 x64).
majoh

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:01:10 PM

Please, help me find SKminer djm v. 0.3 (binares win 7 x64).

I dont remember link to download, so uploaded it to mega:
https://mega.nz/#!v4wDSagL!jf0kBABCvqVvoHSb2sXqBOEJfoI7AMwMqsviQeAa8js

Tested on GTX 1070 - 85MH/s.
I have even found some blocks, when diff went down under 50, yesterday.  Smiley
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:56:36 PM

Sure, buy it now right as it's about to drop out of the CoinMarketCap Top 100.

Great job, guys.
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:22:57 AM

Sure, buy it now right as it's about to drop out of the CoinMarketCap Top 100.

Great job, guys.

It's for a long term investment...So, for those who are looking at consistent results in the long run, would certainly go for it
Crypthos

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:07:35 PM

I would recommend the LLD update. It is currently still in Alpha phase testing, but has been 100% stable since I released it on the inner community close to a month ago.

Lower Level Database

I have been working on this for close to six months. It is a ACID database written from complete scratch that operates 10-15 times faster than any MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, ect. database. This means: I programmed a database and engine from scratch down to binary serialization and indexing, ect that operates at 10-15 times faster than any database that exists today. This has brought the Nexus LLD build to 40-50 second bootup time compared to around 10-15 minutes with BerkleDB (Oracle).

I also designed an efficient key system I call the keychain database that stores the binary location of the sectors on disk and also acts as a multi map allowing a key to have any sized sector by piecing the sector together from different binary locations. This in the future when fully integrated into the Core with new architecture will allow the Keychain to be stored and services on the Blockchain which will allow the Nexus network to partition the database by trust and commitment to allow a Blockchain of thousands of terabytes while the required hard drive usage will be alloted by your node. This will work in conjunction with Merkle Chains, Transaction Nodes, and Archive Nodes to create technology that allows global scaling with blocks that can be as small as 100 kB and still handle large transaction volumes.

More to be revealed in the upcoming white paper release v2 that will contain all the architecture that I have been designing over this past year. This will act as a blueprint for anyone else that wishes to help contribute to Nexus Development to eventually be given to Bitcoin to help both networks scale into future adoption.

Thank You,
Viz.

read this again
and again

and all with focus on scaling abilities in mind to support blockchains that able serve the world

trust me

I had the same thought Cryptonit, a new database has been created for Nexus faster than any other in existence, lets let people know about this achievement by putting this info in the first page  Smiley
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

Lower Level Database

Thank You,
Viz.

read this again
and again

trust me

I had the same thought Cryptonit, a new database has been created for Nexus faster than any other in existence, lets let people know about this achievement by putting this info in the first page  Smiley

simply put it in the title worlds fastest database Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:13:16 PM

simply put it in the title worlds fastest database Smiley

unique blockchain optimized database

thats better

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
COOLERbyPSP

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

1080 was the worst purchase
Only ~93Mh, like a more cheaper 1070
BitRookie

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:21:01 AM

When can we expect to see the new whitepaper guys?

There's a lot of peeps underestimating Nexus and it's innovations...maybe they are just to blind to see what's really going on...anyways, every time Nexus drops in value I keep on stocking up

Currently it's just cruzin under the radar and hopefully it stays that way until it's ready for explosion...to the moon the say...well space is close enough for me  Grin
borris123

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:33:19 AM

There's a lot of peeps underestimating Nexus and it's innovations...maybe they are just to blind to see what's really going on...anyways, every time Nexus drops in value I keep on stocking up

Currently it's just cruzin under the radar and hopefully it stays that way until it's ready for explosion...to the moon the say...well space is close enough for me  Grin

was mentioned on slack this morning Q4 2016 so in the next month or so.

get your coins while there cheap Smiley
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 06:29:52 PM

Yes, we are currently drafting the Revised White Paper.  There is a lot of new material that is being added based on how Nexus has grown, so it will take some time getting everything ironed out and flowing well.  We are currently planning this as an overview of Nexus goals, governance, partnerships, and Network/Core features and proposed upcoming features, as well as, more long-term applications.  Will be a great document when complete.  Each feature update may also end up having a more detailed white paper as well with a more technical approach.

BitRookie

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:23:42 AM

Yes, we are currently drafting the Revised White Paper.  There is a lot of new material that is being added based on how Nexus has grown, so it will take some time getting everything ironed out and flowing well.  We are currently planning this as an overview of Nexus goals, governance, partnerships, and Network/Core features and proposed upcoming features, as well as, more long-term applications.  Will be a great document when complete.  Each feature update may also end up having a more detailed white paper as well with a more technical approach.

Thanks for clearing that up, i'm looking forward to the new releases, features, etc....can only see a bright future for Nexus.

REALLY Excited Grin
borris123

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:27:26 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, i'm looking forward to the new releases, features, etc....can only see a bright future for Nexus.

REALLY Excited Grin

going be one of the top 5 coins eventually i reckon.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:52:28 PM

all that NXS on exchange below 4000 looks like a great bargain to me
even without the upcoming release a bounce back towarde above 5-6000 is very likely
and after the release of the new wallet and the whitepaper u can expect much much more

borris123

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:04:14 PM

all that NXS on exchange below 4000 looks like a great bargain to me
even without the upcoming release a bounce back towarde above 5-6000 is very likely
and after the release of the new wallet and the whitepaper u can expect much much more

if i had some spare btc would snap all them up.
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 06:31:54 PM

Can someone please confirm the block time and current block reward for Nexus please.

Is the blocktime 150s cpu + 150s gpu = 300s blocks?

pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 12:17:13 AM

Can someone please confirm the block time and current block reward for Nexus please.

Is the blocktime 150s cpu + 150s gpu = 300s blocks?

The opposite.  300s for GPU and 300s for CPU for an average of 150s.  You can think of it as 2 blocks per 300s.  Then nPOS is 60s, which brings down the overall block time significantly.

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: