Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785444 times)
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:43:54 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:06:45 PM by nostrakhan

I need help with solo GPU mining!
I download wallet, synchronyze it, unlock. I make nexus.bat. Download miner for Nvidia SKMiner-v.0.1.3_optimized_by_Mumus.
I download last drivers.
Miner connect to server, but crushed. I checked all for hundred times!
Who have same issue? What i do wrong?

I suggest to use the pool as it's easy to use and you will have access to use a much better, updated miner:  nexuspool.ru

If you want to troubleshoot your issues instead I would suggest to join the Nexus slack and ask in the mining channel:  http://nexusearth.com/slack.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:42:50 PM

This is one of my favorite coins by far. It's a hidden gem according to me. A lot of people don't talk about it on the youtube channels. but there are some big things ahead for Nexus. And when it does happen I am glad I am in a good position. With the added use of cube sattelites and the new wallet that will be relased expect big things from Nexus. ofcourse the full implementation is still awhile away. But it's something to invest in now and reap with rewards later. Long term holding in my opinion.

Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Is there something wrong in the last conference to do a 92k sat to 13k
just after...It was not a pump and dump...so i don t understand

Leading up to the conference there was a lot of hype, which led to fomo and the price going bananas.  Traders took their profits which led to the price dropping.  Price is controlled by the market, not the Nexus team.

The Nexus team doesn't prefer to announce big events like the conference because it leads to pump and dumps from traders.. but they had to announce the conference to make people aware of it, for them to attend.

I think many people were hoping some type of huge news was going to be released at the conference and hoping for the price to explode.  Huge news was released (3D Blockchain), but the price did not explode.  I think the 3D Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary ideas in crypto, and it is not factored into the NXS price right now.  Learn about the 3D blockchain here: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/the-nexus-three-dimensional-chain-simplified.

Many big things are planned and are in development for Nexus, but the team will not give hard release dates now because of what happened to the price during the conference.  They will do "ninja releases" which will benefit the long term believers and supporters of Nexus, not the pump and dump traders.

Roll Eyes

It s again the same argument.

They want not pump and dump...
That was the case for the whitepaper with a countdown.
That was the case for the conference because they could release tritium during May, June, before the conference and during the conference.

Tritium have not been launched during conference and WE have any date !
No date for the tritium whitepaper...

The team spoke about poloniex one year ago. Any news...

The only news during 2017 were the whitepaper (three years After the creation) , the conference..

"which will benefit the long term believers and supporters of Nexus"

No!
I have not dump my tokens by loyalty and i believed on the project. I Lost 200 000 dollars. Thanks. I m so benefit

Where is the marketing campaign announced since May ?

And it s hilarious when all members of the team hated Pivx when it was at 10 cents :" it crashes soon, pivx IS shit"
Now, pivx IS at 4 dollars. They launch Wallet, sponsoring, conférence, zéro protocol.

I wish having answer on my post please
nostrakhan

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:17 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:40:38 PM by nostrakhan

Leading up to the conference there was a lot of hype, which led to fomo and the price going bananas.  Traders took their profits which led to the price dropping.  Price is controlled by the market, not the Nexus team.

The Nexus team doesn't prefer to announce big events like the conference because it leads to pump and dumps from traders.. but they had to announce the conference to make people aware of it, for them to attend.

I think many people were hoping some type of huge news was going to be released at the conference and hoping for the price to explode.  Huge news was released (3D Blockchain), but the price did not explode.  I think the 3D Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary ideas in crypto, and it is not factored into the NXS price right now.  Learn about the 3D blockchain here: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/the-nexus-three-dimensional-chain-simplified.

Many big things are planned and are in development for Nexus, but the team will not give hard release dates now because of what happened to the price during the conference.  They will do "ninja releases" which will benefit the long term believers and supporters of Nexus, not the pump and dump traders.

Roll Eyes

That was the case for the conference because they could release tritium during May, June, before the conference and during the conference.

The only news during 2017 were the whitepaper (three years After the creation) , the conference..

No!
I have not dump my tokens by loyalty and i believed on the project. I Lost 200 000 dollars. Thanks. I m so benefit

How can they release Tritium in "May, June, before conference, during conference" when it is not ready?

The team has said just a few days in their Slack that a big marketing campaign will be coming.  

Regarding news, they have announced the 3D blockchain which is in development and will change crypto.  That is a pretty big piece of news to omit in your argument.

New developers and others have been added to the team, that is other news for you.

If you have been in Nexus since May I'm not sure how you could be down $200,000.  The price is up since then.

Things change all the time.  Colin has a brilliant, creative mind.  I think it will be worth the wait to those who do wait.  Be patient and let them do their work.  They are excited and working hard for us.

by the way Nexus is not a Token, it's a Coin

Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

I've maintained all user balances from before the old server died, but unfortunately I have lost the statistics in the web front end.  Stats might look a little funny until we find the first block Smiley
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

Roll Eyes

No!

How can they release Tritium in "May, June, before conference, during conference" when it is not ready?

The team has said a big marketing campaign will be coming just in a the past couple of days in their Slack.  

Regarding news, they have announced the 3D blockchain which is in development and will change crypto.  That is a pretty big piece of news to omit in your argument.

New developers and others have been added to the team, that is other news for you.

If you have been in Nexus since May I'm not sure how you could be down $200,000.  The price is up since then.

Things change all the time.  Colin has a brilliant, creative mind.  I think it will be worth the wait to those who do wait.  Be patient and let them do their work.  They are excited and working hard for us.

Price was at 3 dollars 83 in september. Now,0,97 cents.
It s a difference of 2 dollars 86 .
You have 100 000 nexus: you had 383 000 dollars. Now you have 97 000.

Next Time, i will dump Big quantity.
waecrum

Activity: 97

Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

Roll Eyes

No!

The team has said a big marketing campaign will be coming just in a the past couple of days in their Slack.  

Things change all the time.  Colin has a brilliant, creative mind.  I think it will be worth the wait to those who do wait.  Be patient and let them do their work.  They are excited and working hard for us.

Price was at 3 dollars 83 in september. Now,0,97 cents.
It s a difference of 2 dollars 86 .
You have 100 000 nexus: you had 383 000 dollars. Now you have 97 000.

Next Time, i will dump Big quantity.

Nobody can time the market, if you sell or not is your decision. Nobody is responsible of your trading strategy. And most importantly, no coins goes up and up and always up, otherwise everyone would be millionaires. I'm still bullish about Nexus and i think it's a longterm investissement (more than 2 years) and not a pump and dump for a quick buck like you think it is.

April2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

NEXUS is a coin that has been more than 3 years, it's time there is a big pump so that the price can reach $ 10 immediately.
Bayard2018

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

I think it s time to accumulate slowly, there s a lot of good news for the next years
The team isn t perfect but they are working hard on a very high level project
and they have a charismatic leader, and several very good devs

CHEVALIER BAYARD Sans peur et sans reproche
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

The team isn t perfect but they are working hard on a very high level project
and they have a charismatic leader, and several very good devs

Sure they are working hard and have very skilled people working on the project but sometime it looks to me that they are slowed down in their progress by a will to do to much at the same time and loose energy on less importants things.

The conference took them to much time to be in the end kind of a meeting of friends listening to music and the 3D blockchain (which can be revolutionary but is still unclear) should not block the release of the new wallet. Too much delay and a missing opportunity on the momenteum created by the hype before the conference (I know they don't want hype, etc. but marketing is important too as is timing)

I don't want my message to be rude against the team. I love the project and I know they are good pepople doing their best but I hope to see them refocus on delivering something concrete quickly.

Good luck guys !

waecrum

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

I know you don't like giving ETA and i understand that, but i want to know approximately when are you going to release a client who extend the life period of the trust key (24 hours is really too short). I've already lost a lot of trust key since i can't let my computer running 24/24 7/7.

Don't get me wrong the team do an amazing job, but it's not possible to accumulate trust weight with the actual setting except for people running their computer all day(year) long.

prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

I've already lost a lot of trust key since i can't let my computer running 24/24 7/7.

Hi, you could setup a VPS for 24/7. You can get them pretty cheap like on vultr or similar services. I have one for 2,50 a month  Wink
nostrakhan

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

I've already lost a lot of trust key since i can't let my computer running 24/24 7/7.

Hi, you could setup a VPS for 24/7. You can get them pretty cheap like on vultr or similar services. I have one for 2,50 a month  Wink

Good idea.  Less than 1 dime per day Wink
waecrum

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:37:40 AM by waecrum

Hi, you could setup a VPS for 24/7. You can get them pretty cheap like on vultr or similar services. I have one for 2,50 a month  Wink

Thanks gonna check this, it's a good idea but is not it risky to host your wallet with all your coins on an external server for staking? I heard that vps service (like amazon, don't know for vultr) had access to all the data on their server as well as the history of the console input sent (passwords included) (I'm maybe a little paranoid but it's better to be safe than sorry in this space).

prowellG

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

Hi, you could setup a VPS for 24/7. You can get them pretty cheap like on vultr or similar services. I have one for 2,50 a month  Wink

Thanks gonna check this, it's a good idea but is not it risky to host your wallet with all your coins on an external server for staking? I heard that vps service (like amazon, don't know for vultr) had access to all the data on their server as well as the history of the console input sent (passwords included) (I'm maybe a little paranoid but it's better to be safe than sorry in this space).

Security is certainly a concern. You should have at least a firewall, virus scanner and an encrypted wallet. Or you could just run it on linux.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:49:22 AM

Anyone else having problem with the LLD wallet to sync? Since yesterday mine is stuck at block 1675822, it has 16 connections. I've tried many times to restart it but same thing.

Should I uninstall it and install it again?
prowellG

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:26:50 AM

Anyone else having problem with the LLD wallet to sync? Since yesterday mine is stuck at block 1675822, it has 16 connections. I've tried many times to restart it but same thing.

Try again maybe i blocked your download just realized i can get the whole blockchain database on their website much faster. I wonder however why the wallet download is slow when downloading through the wallet.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:11:57 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 10:14:38 AM by allcryptominer

Try again maybe i blocked your download just realized i can get the whole blockchain database on their website much faster. I wonder however why the wallet download is slow when downloading through the wallet.

I finally got it working again. I tried many times to restart it but somehow it was stuck at a certain block, and the only cure was to delete all files and download everything again. But it's scary to delete everything and not knowing if your wallet.dat file is going to work or not in the new wallet...haha
dphaze

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

hi! tell me, is there pools for the GPU also nexuspool.ru?
felipepoide79

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

Any web wallet or for android? thankful
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: