Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785444 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Hey Kotwica666. Nexus does not have a roadmap, per se. Not one with dates etc. I can give you a quick update on the upcoming releases (may be out of order):
Tritium whitepaper, Tritium Electrum wallet, Tritium hard fork. 3DC whitepaper, Amine (L2 of the 3DC), Obsidian mining vault (L3 of the 3DC).
As for satellite launches, Nexus hopes to launch 2 test satellites in 2018. I also believe work is progressing on developing a mobile wallet.
Shea

Thanks for that info! I see that the best way will be just stick to that thread. Smiley
Upcoming updates looks very interesting and this crazy price correction finally must bounce off the ground, so probably it is good moment for shopping Wink We'll see where it will hit.  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Hello I wanted to consult. Do you think now is to buy NXS or wait for the drawdown?

dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

holy shizz they're actually planning to launch their satellites THIS SUMMER? Whoaaa. Welp, better get started on ordering some lambos. Oh wait first I actually have to buy some NXS I guess.
DeeNexus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

What a great write up!  Very well laid out. There are a few corrections to the team. Can anyone assist with that?
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

A few people in Korea learning what the West has overlooked; Nexus. You know that's how Korea took over semicondoctors. Nexus has soo much on the plate this year, and thier dev team is growing. 3D chain, signiture-chains, satellite launch, democratic voting structure, decentralized mining, alternet protocol testing (decentralized internet) from low-earth orbit, tritium wallet, etc.

Oh, and what I like about their community...very very few crypto's take decentralization seriously, allowing centralized mining, pre-mines, centralized ICO's, etc. Not Nexus, their whole philosophy is about how to design-in sovereignty for the 99%. 3DC is going to be air-tight and unstoppable.
- MetaSouls @ Nexus reddit
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

The London Letter is a MUST READ -
https://medium.com/@londonletter/nexus-will-literally-moon-in-2018-c5472ee405cb
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

A few people in Korea learning what the West has overlooked; Nexus. You know that's how Korea took over semicondoctors. Nexus has soo much on the plate this year, and thier dev team is growing. 3D chain, signiture-chains, satellite launch, democratic voting structure, decentralized mining, alternet protocol testing (decentralized internet) from low-earth orbit, tritium wallet, etc.

Oh, and what I like about their community...very very few crypto's take decentralization seriously, allowing centralized mining, pre-mines, centralized ICO's, etc. Not Nexus, their whole philosophy is about how to design-in sovereignty for the 99%. 3DC is going to be air-tight and unstoppable.

Love it! Seems like the Koreans start to accumulate a lot of Nexus. Upbit (korean exchange) has almost twice the volume as bittrex today. Let's see where the price settles.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Love it! Seems like the Koreans start to accumulate a lot of Nexus. Upbit (korean exchange) has almost twice the volume as bittrex today. Let's see where the price settles.

happy overall but saddened  i didnt load up on more in the sub $2 dollar range, woke up this morning it was above 2, was hoping for a little dip on my way to work, come back from work 10 hours later and i see $4.50!! Cool Grin

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

happy overall but saddened  i didnt load up on more in the sub $2 dollar range, woke up this morning it was above 2, was hoping for a little dip on my way to work, come back from work 10 hours later and i see $4.50!! Cool Grin

March 2018 will be huge for Nexus - Were on the Map for sure now:

Today record volume 4000 BTC on Bittrex and keeps increasing. The closest one is 3980 BTC on Jan 3 that led to ATH price at 0.00097500 ($13).
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

I do not suspect the progress of nexuscoin can be said very quickly.
I used to see Nexuscoin sitting in position 200 but see now the price continues to soar slowly but surely.
Thanks to the Nexuscoin team who have worked hard and made Nexuscoin the way it is today.  Wink
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Today record volume 4000 BTC on Bittrex and keeps increasing. The closest one is 3980 BTC on Jan 3 that led to ATH price at 0.00097500 ($13).

Finally we see some movement... now I just wish it is slow and steady, not pump to $10 and than fall back to $2...
TampaFury

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

Finally we see some movement... now I just wish it is slow and steady, not pump to $10 and than fall back to $2...

Probably a good idea not to pretend that 100% in a day isn't just a pump and dump.
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Ok so now we are talking about launching the rocket out in orbit, fair enough. But where is the promised Android wallet, that was priority about six month ago, so where is the Android wallet?

If that part is delayed how much more a rocket launch, and all other stuff?

Peace
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

Ok so now we are talking about launching the rocket out in orbit, fair enough. But where is the promised Android wallet, that was priority about six month ago, so where is the Android wallet?

If that part is delayed how much more a rocket launch, and all other stuff?

Peace

I believe that dev team is working very hard to develop that project, but I also think that few responses or at least some estimated time for next steps would be very nice.

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I Love the new Nexus Website looks amazing!!! It has held most of its gains from the rally it had. I am guessing they are planning sometime this year to send some cube satellites into space. An exciting year for Nexus.

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

Sorry I haven’t yet done full research on this project but can someone talk about how they are going to fund the launch of satellites?

Xcuse me if this is naive, but I thought satellite launches needed the resources and infrastructure of at least a small country.

Can anyone help me understand?

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
BTC4QB

Activity: 252

Aliens are real!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

correction it, thanks  Grin
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Sorry I haven’t yet done full research on this project but can someone talk about how they are going to fund the launch of satellites?

Xcuse me if this is naive, but I thought satellite launches needed the resources and infrastructure of at least a small country.

Can anyone help me understand?

If they have a working launch system, and the costs will be much much cheaper than traditional launches, of course clients will be lining up. Funding won't be a problem then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

Most people will be sitting on their hands or twiddling their thumbs wondering if they should invest in Nexus.
Before you know it, NXS will be soaring. All it takes is one big investor to get things rocken.
Only the players that get in early make the Big Money.  
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Most people will be sitting on their hands or twiddling their thumbs wondering if they should invest in Nexus.
Before you know it, NXS will be soaring. All it takes is one big investor to get things rocken.
Only the players that get in early make the Big Money.  

For me this 100% jump in price was also very good earning. If development will be going forward, i'm sure that even those that bought in ATH moment will earn on this investment. It only depends on people greed how much they want earn and how much it is "Big Money" for them.. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: