Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785444 times)
dikgatvel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Like on the stock exchange, a company or coin in this case with lower float can have deeper price swings in a volatile market. If there is one coin out there with strong foundation it is Nexus.  Accumulate the coin at these prices and get your wallet to keep trust and enjoy a working staking wallet at last! It happened so many times with me looking back at moments like this, why did I not buy then?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SupremeCommanderJabar

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

I don't believe so. Market is way down, it hasn't responded to news or releases since last winter.

"The market is way down" fails to explain why Nexus has dropped so far in market cap relative to other projects, does it?

Around ONE HUNDRED projects have surpassed Nexus in market cap.  Tell them about the market being down.

Whatever your complaints about Nexus may be, this particular argument just doesn't make sense. Market is down for everyone, period. Even if a project is in the top 100 that doesn't make it any better or more successful than Nexus. Pure shite projects like Dentacoin are in the top 100 simply because of their ridiculous circulating supply.

It certainly makes sense.  "Market is down for everyone" applies to price, sure - but it does not explain why over 100 projects have surpassed Nexus.

If you doubt this project is a joke and is about to fail completely, go to their Slack and type something mildly critical.

EXAMPLE:  A few minutes ago someone entered #trading where people were criticizing former team member Kierre.  He mentioned it was a bad decision to have Kierre on the team, and who would make such a decision?

Comments DELETED and he was BANNED within a minute.

The admins are dishonest thieves who act like they are in the old Soviet Union.

Enjoy your sub-25 cent shitcoin.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

I recommend watching this FRESH interview with Colin, I believe he provided honest reality-based answers even to stingy questions.

The whole thing was filmed last week in Norway, where NXS team attended Cryptofinance 2018 conference.
NXS was also the main sponsor of the conference.

1st part of the interview:

https://bit.tube/play?hash=Qmcg6svmyFfBbRTKCHC9dfxY8VErAUJKSZWUu6whp6ab17&channel=39522

2nd part of the interview where Colin answers community

https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmfD8S4SSWjpipnF8uWrZSX2TpsDp1xHPjZBco1Kq6Wdin&channel=39522

There is now also a video of Colin's speech at Cryptofinance 2018 available:
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmQdFoqpCcUQiAtoVEkVdDQkSkceHThPYgguSjNvsSKm12&channel=39522
SupremeCommanderJabar

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6GV5azL.jpg
dikgatvel

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

I don't believe so. Market is way down, it hasn't responded to news or releases since last winter.

"The market is way down" fails to explain why Nexus has dropped so far in market cap relative to other projects, does it?

Around ONE HUNDRED projects have surpassed Nexus in market cap.  Tell them about the market being down.

Whatever your complaints about Nexus may be, this particular argument just doesn't make sense. Market is down for everyone, period. Even if a project is in the top 100 that doesn't make it any better or more successful than Nexus. Pure shite projects like Dentacoin are in the top 100 simply because of their ridiculous circulating supply.

It certainly makes sense.  "Market is down for everyone" applies to price, sure - but it does not explain why over 100 projects have surpassed Nexus.

If you doubt this project is a joke and is about to fail completely, go to their Slack and type something mildly critical.

EXAMPLE:  A few minutes ago someone entered #trading where people were criticizing former team member Kierre.  He mentioned it was a bad decision to have Kierre on the team, and who would make such a decision?

Comments DELETED and he was BANNED within a minute.

The admins are dishonest thieves who act like they are in the old Soviet Union.

Enjoy your sub-25 cent shitcoin.

Where would you say is value? What about SUQA? I was optimistic about Raven, but to many spam tokens.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

I recommend watching this FRESH interview with Colin, I believe he provided honest reality-based answers even to stingy questions.

The whole thing was filmed last week in Norway, where NXS team attended Cryptofinance 2018 conference.
NXS was also the main sponsor of the conference.

1st part of the interview:

https://bit.tube/play?hash=Qmcg6svmyFfBbRTKCHC9dfxY8VErAUJKSZWUu6whp6ab17&channel=39522

2nd part of the interview where Colin answers community

https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmfD8S4SSWjpipnF8uWrZSX2TpsDp1xHPjZBco1Kq6Wdin&channel=39522

There is now also a video of Colin's speech at Cryptofinance 2018 available:
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmQdFoqpCcUQiAtoVEkVdDQkSkceHThPYgguSjNvsSKm12&channel=39522

Thanks for making these available so everyone can watch @Conqueror!  Good stuff.  Nexus is rebuilding parts of the foundation that had been chipped away by some folks who had different intentions for the direction of the project.  As Colin mentions in the interviews linked above, it's like Phase 3.  I am very optimistic about the future.  LISP integration and the fact that Dino Farinacci is on board and developing for Nexus should say something to folks.  This should be a game changer in blockchain.  I can't wait for your next interviews this coming spring with both Colin and Dino!

SupremeCommanderJabar

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

Did you enjoy the pump and DUMP earlier?

It is exactly what I predicted but they HATE Jabar for telling the truth.

If you acknowledge Colin as "genius" for his ideas and coding you must also realize he is an incompetent idiot when it comes to running a business.
dikgatvel

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

yes, yes,  that's what many said about Steve Jobs and Elon Musk too...… Coming up with good ideas are more difficult than running a business. A guy with a food truck can run a good business.
fernadies

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

5 blocks so far, all orphans. Strange, seeing that previous miner had orphans at the beginning but later on I had none.
kraft2009

Merit: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

Did you enjoy the pump and DUMP earlier?

It is exactly what I predicted but they HATE Jabar for telling the truth.

If you acknowledge Colin as "genius" for his ideas and coding you must also realize he is an incompetent idiot when it comes to running a business.

Well, yes, Colin is insanely good in coding. But right now NXS is another P&D shitcoin. Colin needs good investor with pockets full of gold (kinda Microsoft / Apple / Amazon etc).
lolkabolka

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

well... if someone holds a serious amount of NXS since this spring that feels bad at the moment, but everyone should know that all these altcoin prices aren't mirroring the real value of any altcoins... yeah, many people think that blockchain projects are much better if they are in the top 10 already... the thing is that they have no space to grow... just like XRP... 1 XRP is more expensive than 1 ARK or 1 NXS with their 40 billion supply and most of those coins owned by banks already...

what I could say is I have checked the transfers of the biggest players in the top 100 at Nexus, because I was curious they are selling or buying in these days... it's a free world, you guys should do your own research and you should buy or sell what you wanna buy or sell... But one thing is sure: selling something on the very bottom price is like when people sold Amazon assets for 6 USD, because that crashed back from 300 USD... Today 1 AMZN on the stock market is 1770 USD...

I'm not a financial advicer, I won't say that everyone should buy this or that. What I can say, that I'm happy with my amount of NXS, I'm accumulating dip by dip, so I have about 10x more amount of coins than I had in the summer, not just NXS, but probably another 30-40 projects as well...If the price goes up to 2x then I can sell half of my coins, so I'll have free stacks... and yes, I'm happy to wait for the bullrun and 1 NXS, 1 ARK or 1 NEO will be 1 NXS, 1 ARK or 1 NEO years later too. If someone really needs USD or other fiat currencies then those people shouldn't buy crypto at all, because it's all about taking the risk...
SupremeCommanderJabar

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Yes, great project. 

Colin's FATHER has been on television lately.  Did he even once mention NEXUS?

BEN the wannabe pimp from Singularity AGI appeared on Joe Rogan (Rogaine) today.  The wonderful partnership that drove AGI down over 90% - did he ever once mention NEXUS?  Hello?!!?!  He was there to talk CRYPTO and didn't even mention this project.

You have to be blind to not realize this SHITCOIN is a total SCAM at this point.
CryptoMakesPPLCrazy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

Evil creatures from the NEXUS SCHEME TEAM have had Jabar's SLACK DELETED!

Go to JABARSLACK.COM to join the new one.

It's not possible. Are you crazy? Looking at your previous messages, I assume so.  Huh

Nexus looks to be on the bright side in terms of pure dev.
I have seen that they managed to get Dino Farinacci (Cisco engineer, close to what would be called a founder of the internet) work with them.
They posted videos on youtube that I added to my watch later list.
NXS value definitely is shit, but this project may be worth investing at this or even lower price.

I'll keep an eye.
kraft2009

Merit: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

It's not possible. Are you crazy? Looking at your previous messages, I assume so.  Huh

I have seen that they managed to get Dino Farinacci (Cisco engineer, close to what would be called a founder of the internet) work with them.
NXS value definitely is shit, but this project may be worth investing at this or even lower price.

I'll keep an eye.

O sancta simplicitas!
CryptoMakesPPLCrazy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

I'll keep an eye.

O sancta simplicitas!

Whatever  Roll Eyes
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

Is Nexus ever forking or are you guys content with all the coins being mined by a handful of FPGAs and the community basically being non-existent because of it?

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
LadyA

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

The NXS Coin website is live! This is a decentralized, community-driven educational effort to show people the power of the NXS currency.

www.nxscoin.org

Please follow, like, and join our community:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NXSCoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NXSCoin
Telegram: https://www.facebook.com/NXSCoin
LadyA

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

Nexus Kids is a charity that empowers children to learn skills in the #tech industry.

Visit our website to learn how you can give back: http://www.nexuskids.club

Nexus Kids is operated fully with the #NXS currency for maximum transparency and accountability. We are creating an ecosystem that supports and functions on the #Nexus blockchain.

Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Dear Nexus community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://nexchats.club/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Nexus. We believe that Nexus Chats will be a valuable addition to the Nexus ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://nexchats.club/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Polish or Russian versions of Nexus telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Nexus’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Nexus is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Fuck the 'Behavior of the Market' -
Let's DOMINATE the behavior of the market by MARKETING the shit out of Nexus.
Start by "Liking" and 'Inviting Friends' - https://www.facebook.com/nexusinvestors/
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: