Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want free bitcoin:)  (Read 3216 times)
drewtaz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 12:46:58 AM

Agreed. I will gladly take the gracious offering of bitcoins for my time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tatsuchan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:10:56 AM

Is this legit?  I'm not in the mood to fall into a scam website today.  Just send me a Bitcoin and enjoy the karma Grin
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:27:20 AM

I'd like a free Amazon UK gift card (as I'm in UK,not US). Whats the value? If it's £10 or more,sign me up. Also how does all this work exactly? Sounds a little odd.What info is required from me? Will I be spammed if I give my email to your service?

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 03:09:42 AM

It's free bitcoins for you to start on.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
wise168 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:10:27 AM

Beginning of a new week, come back to work...

Hi, Drawtaz and LoupGaroux, I just send amzon gift card to you.
Still no news from MtGox. I think, maybe they will not do anything more helpful on my issue. So I can give only gift card now.

Thank you for pointing out that many mistake exists in our questions. And thanks Vanderbleek for that too. We are working on
this issue now, seems 10% of our questions are incorrect. We will delete those questions in two days. I hope the possiblity of getting high score will increase about 10% then.

Vanderbleek and tom, we will give each of you 1 BTC as a gift too. As soon as we solve the problem bring by MtGox. Please be patient...

By the way, our friends, you can get extra points by inviting friend to our site. You can find detail in user center, address is http://www.wise168.com/user.php?act=affiliate
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:14:49 AM

wise168, I also added a couple questions, but they don't seem to be displaying properly -- is there a word/character limit?
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:20:19 AM

Will you please send a print screen picture to me? Thank you:)
Vanderbleek

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:30:44 AM

How/where would you like me to send it?

I found the message option on the site. Sent you screencaps of the questions, along with the "Question ID" for them.
drewtaz

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:54:33 PM

I want to point out that Wise 168 did send me a valid $10 Amazon card. 
He is legit.
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 02:40:32 PM

At last, the job is finished. We have check all questions in our database,  15% is removed from the database.
Hope you will find your score become higher when you take exam in the future.

Vanderbleek, I just send you a gift card, hope you will like it. I have seen your message and screen snapshot. We have solve the problem too. It's because some fonts file is lost accidentally.

MtGox will not active my account. There's still some work to be done.

film2240, you should register first, then take exam, if your score is high enough, you can get something from our shop.
We will not ask you for personal information during registration. And we will not send you spam email, too.
Vanderbleek

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 07:51:31 PM

Wise168 sent me a valid Amazon card as well. Cool idea for a site, I love trivia. Good to see you were able to fix the problems.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 03:37:35 AM

Have a try

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
late443

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:41:24 AM

Can't seem to get codes to work. It gave me one after scoring high on the test but after finishing test it gave me an error. the codes show up in account but they won work on site  Huh
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 06:38:14 AM

late443, you are the first customer whose score is high enough. You need not worry about 'codes show up in account but won work on site'.

You can select a $10 amazon gift card or a $15 itune gift card now, just tell us which one you want. itune gift card will be given in two days, amzon gift card can be given right now

We will check our codes, fix problem as soon as possible, thank you for tell us about this. These codes are checked and debugged before, everything seems fine at that time, don't know what's wrong, wait to see...
TravisE

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 11:34:18 AM

Yeah, this site seems like a kind of cool, unique idea. Not just gain points by getting questions right, but by contributing and quality-checking question content.

A couple of things I'm not clear on with question-checking. When it asks for whether “Keyword1”, “Keyword2”, and “Keyword3” are “precise”, what keywords is it referring to? Also, when asking if the questions are repetitive, they tend to get cut off at the bottom. Not sure if that's intended or not.
Vanderbleek

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:08:56 PM

Yeah, this site seems like a kind of cool, unique idea. Not just gain points by getting questions right, but by contributing and quality-checking question content.

A couple of things I'm not clear on with question-checking. When it asks for whether “Keyword1”, “Keyword2”, and “Keyword3” are “precise”, what keywords is it referring to? Also, when asking if the questions are repetitive, they tend to get cut off at the bottom. Not sure if that's intended or not.

From when I added questions, you are able to add keywords -- some people don't, it seems. I feel like this will aid Wise168 in the future, if it's decided to make "themed" quizzes, but that's just a hunch.
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2012, 04:24:26 AM

Vanderbleek you are right:)

Besides, we want to inform new customer that we have stop giving gift to new customer since one of our customers has get score high enough during exam, and get his reward. That means, you can accomplish that too. Hope you will try that.
late443

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 06:58:06 AM

late443, you are the first customer whose score is high enough. You need not worry about 'codes show up in account but won work on site'.

You can select a $10 amazon gift card or a $15 itune gift card now, just tell us which one you want. itune gift card will be given in two days, amzon gift card can be given right now

We will check our codes, fix problem as soon as possible, thank you for tell us about this. These codes are checked and debugged before, everything seems fine at that time, don't know what's wrong, wait to see...
Received amazon payment! Legit site and user. Thanks and much appreciated!!
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 04:28:24 PM

At last, my account in MtGox is activated, and we have bitcoins now.

More important, we just changed rules in our site.  From now on, you can get a $1 coupon if your score higher than 60.  This coupon can then be used to buy 0.2 BTC.  It will be much easier for many. We hope you will try it... 
wise168 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 03:50:11 PM

Dear friends, I want to inform you that, we have make many changes to our site, including,

1.Reward changed from coupon to gift certificate. That means, money can be added to your account, and accumulated. You need not pay a penny when you buy a goods in our shop, if your balance can cover that goods.

2.We have set up a forum, rewards given everyday can be found there. Besides, you can change ideas on that forum too.

3.We have given each of you 100 more points, so you can take exam more frequently.

We hope these will lead to better experiences.

Besides, we have also added a link, not to sell, but to buy bitcoin, since our bitcoin is running out. If you want to sell bitcoin, please check this link, http://www.wise168.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=30

Running a bitcoin exchange market is not our purpose, so we do not provide live price, we will rather buy small volume at higher prices. (20% higher than live market). BTC requested will change every 8 hours, and remain stable during that 8 hours. It's up to you to decide when to sell.

(Note, however, that the goods is available when we need bitcoin)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: