Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have multiplayer games turned into shit fests lately for you guys?  (Read 2283 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

It does depend on the game, but lately I've noticed because the summer holidays are starting or have already started for some people and holy shit have online games gotten ridiculous. I've been playing stuff like Trouble in terrorist town and Battlefield and the stupidity I've seen is amazing.

In BF3 you have 7 - 8 people waiting for the attack helicopter or choppers meaning that you end up losing the round no matter what because you're so badly outnumbered, in BF4 you have half a team ( Not exaggerating ) in some cases camping rooftops with sniper rifles or otherwise and using spawn beacons to stay up there and because your team is busy stealing all the aircraft so they can rooftop camp elsewhere and not even fight the other team so it's extremely difficult to counter them unless you can scrape together a small squad that isn't filled with brainless morons and go attack them yourself.

It truly sucks what multiplayer gaming is becoming Sad It was bad before but now it's just gotten ridiculous at least awhile ago it was bearable, I tried Minecraft multiplayer as well but ended up getting killed in spawn before I could really even do anything and the servers are always pretty crappy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: