Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango Lloyds GBP Cash Deposits OK  (Read 1053 times)
Posk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 08:11:40 AM

Hi all,

Made a GBP cash deposit through a Lloyds branch to intersango yesterday, only to come home and freak myself out with the posts on here regarding further technical difficulties.

It's not made too clear on the site, but under support they mention they have a work around. After harassing Patrick every thing went fine and the deposit is showing right now (less than 24hrs later). Just thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone was hesitant or worried about the situation.

Would have posted a reply to the Genjix/Intersango thread but first post so got slapped with the L plate access. If anyone can move/paste this post be my guest.

Whilst I'm here I may as well say that despite the intermittent technical troubles, intersango have always pulled through for me and have my full trust with my money. Of course it was a little better when free, but to  see a few bash the introduction of fees is pretty bitter. Its good for the btc economy to see hard work rewarded financially.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: