Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me build my first mining rig please.  (Read 2199 times)
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:53:24 PM

GPU mining Bitcoin window is closing now, either wait for ASICs to come into the game around October or try GPU mining Litecoins and either keep them or sell for BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 06:16:50 PM

GPU mining Bitcoin window is closing now, either wait for ASICs to come into the game around October or try GPU mining Litecoins and either keep them or sell for BTC.

Problem is even if I order now I will not get them even close to October so that ship has sailed also.
I just want to get in now

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
racerguy

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 06:36:52 PM

I bought a 5770 7 weeks ago that paid for itself in 6weeks(not counting electricity), I just sold it because I'm moving xcountry so ended up with a 100% return on investment.  Your numbers are good I believe, and 5xxx cards are a good choice so go for it. 
disclaimer: I started mining just as the price started spiking and my pool had a long streak of good luck so don't expect as large of a return as I had.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: