News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76960 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

cryptodevil youve gt oo point, no logic at all your rubbish sentenceswe believe in believe in, we trust in trust. bye'n

Wut?

Cryptodevil... Please leave, or take this personal... We all know how you think about this gold coin now... Bring your pride and just let it rest...Mitchellmint...if you dont want to answer him.. Just disregard him... Having these types of discussions is making both of you appear stupid friends...

...again, wut? I haven't commented on this project in years, why am I being dragged back in to it again? Is this some sort of weird bot-posting attack on the forum?

I can Honestly say Cryptodevil was correct on some aspects.  When I found out who he was and whom he works for, it all made sense. 

...and finally, again, wut?

Trav, you better explain wtf you mean by claiming to 'know' who I am and who I 'work for', because I've got every reason to believe that is a lie or that you are *really* off-base with your research. I removed my negative trust from you after all this time because I felt that, whatever I personally thought of your project, you did appear to be trying to make something legit out of its messy beginnings. But you know what happens to people I believe are lying to their community so, chop chop, let's hear your explanation for this latest claim you are making about me.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

cryptodevil youve gt oo point, no logic at all your rubbish sentenceswe believe in believe in, we trust in trust. bye'n

Wut?

Cryptodevil... Please leave, or take this personal... We all know how you think about this gold coin now... Bring your pride and just let it rest...Mitchellmint...if you dont want to answer him.. Just disregard him... Having these types of discussions is making both of you appear stupid friends...

...again, wut? I haven't commented on this project in years, why am I being dragged back in to it again? Is this some sort of weird bot-posting attack on the forum?

I can Honestly say Cryptodevil was correct on some aspects.  When I found out who he was and whom he works for, it all made sense. 

...and finally, again, wut?

Trav, you better explain wtf you mean by claiming to 'know' who I am and who I 'work for', because I've got every reason to believe that is a lie or that you are *really* off-base with your research. I removed my negative trust from you after all this time because I felt that, whatever I personally thought of your project, you did appear to be trying to make something legit out of its messy beginnings. But you know what happens to people I believe are lying to their community so, chop chop, let's hear your explanation for this latest claim you are making about me.

I really don’t want to devolge your personal information, but you have organized many worthy causes using sports.  You also have many legal registrations and fully understand proper registrations for donations.  It is as not a “dig,” it was more of a thank you. -Trav

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

I really don’t want to devolge your personal information, but you have organized many worthy causes using sports.  You also have many legal registrations and fully understand proper registrations for donations.  It is as not a “dig,” it was more of a thank you. -Trav

LOL. Swing and a miss, fella. You *do* know I'm not a yank, right? There is a world beyond your country.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

interested project, how sign up for to aidrop?

I can send you some of mine if you want to start Mining PoS.  The distribution happened four years ago via PoW X11 mining.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

The only way to debunk was to succeed. 

Really? Are you running such a huge project, and you can not provide any evidence that what you do is real, or at least that is no fake? c'mon!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

I'll say this... Dev has been persistent, and coin is doing well considering in the market. Anybody who has been staking it this whole has got a very big smile on their faces right about now... So Bravo to the Dev, he has my respect for sticking it out. I wish I still had my stash, I wish I was still staking a lot of these Proof of stake coins. Sure if your good at trading you can make a ton more but that takes time and skill a lot of people don't have POS just makes sense to me, always has... when the new to crypto people figure them out it will strengthen their networks even more  Cool once they get tired of waiting for BTC to drop LOLZ

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
coastal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

^that's just a chart of bitcoin increases, look a the Trust/BTC chart and its actually down from a few months ago. Bitcoin price is driving the value of the entire crypto market. In a sort of related question for mitchellmint, I know you guys are investing into hard assets like solar panels and crypto mining equipment, do you guys have any other strategies to mitigate the losses from a possible bitcoin market crash? Seems like having several million dollars set aside would put you in a good position to continue growing if things did turn south.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:02:52 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:19:33 PM by mitchellmint

^that's just a chart of bitcoin increases, look a the Trust/BTC chart and its actually down from a few months ago. Bitcoin price is driving the value of the entire crypto market. In a sort of related question for mitchellmint, I know you guys are investing into hard assets like solar panels and crypto mining equipment, do you guys have any other strategies to mitigate the losses from a possible bitcoin market crash? Seems like having several million dollars set aside would put you in a good position to continue growing if things did turn south.

TrustPlus cannot use Hard assets to back it as a software or crypto. You would need a 501c3 And no one is getting it.  You need to have a company use TRUSTPlus software as an accounting system. We made a Company that has had four banner years.  This company has acquired land, equipment including mining. The company’s commitment to the coin ensures the longevity of the project.

The market price is what people are willing to pay. We have not purchased or sold any coins as per law, but we can use coins donated to us by others for projects (sending and receiving messages)

It’s not that simple to just add stuff to back a coin and if the worry of this whole thing crashing is remedied with exchanging dollars... this is not the right concept for you.

Travis

coastal

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

No yeah, I was just talking about investing cryptocurrency profits into other assets for the company, not Trustplus coin itself. Glad you clarified that though helps me understand the business structure more.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

No yeah, I was just talking about investing cryptocurrency profits into other assets for the company, not Trustplus coin itself. Glad you clarified that though helps me understand the business structure more.

Getting the neighborhood plumber and other business involved in Bitcoin alone is very tough.  When businesses want something more stable, I white label Trust for their specific uses.  Be it rewards or some time of we-owe. It works great and they can QR their business cards to actually mean something that has value accounting wise.  They love it.  I will admit Quickbooks is still better software for people with many  employees.

fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:09 AM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
if so can someone point me to a pool?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
if so can someone point me to a pool?

It’s a Proof-of-Stake PoS Coin which is much like a CPU mineable coin where the odds of you finding a block is increased by the more coins you have.  There are Proof if Stake Pools although no one has publicly announced they are staking Trust.

Using the block explorer, you can see each stake is around 1,000 coins with about 34,000,000 coins available.  Making each 1000 TRUST an 1:34,000 odds of staking every 45 seconds.  

coastal

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

Are there any faster ways to sync to the blockchain right now, like a torrent download? Last time I tried to sync it was going at like 1 block per second. Internet connection is decent, like 50mbps. Is there anything I should change with my computer settings, or something I can edit in the wallet software? Still trying to sync for the first time, managed to get like 30% downloaded somehow a while back.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

Are there any faster ways to sync to the blockchain right now, like a torrent download? Last time I tried to sync it was going at like 1 block per second. Internet connection is decent, like 50mbps. Is there anything I should change with my computer settings, or something I can edit in the wallet software? Still trying to sync for the first time, managed to get like 30% downloaded somehow a while back.

What OS, I can take a snapshot of the database and send it to you.

coastal

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Windows 7
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

What is TrustPlus Coin?
Trust Plus Coin is an innovative cryptocurrency , which always with the further development of these and other crypto currencies busy.
Read More@https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-trustplus-coin.html
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

Hello All,

Its been a while since I last posted so I thought I would let you know what has been going happening in Trust Plus.  As everyone has noticed and felt, the state of crypto is half of what it was in Late January Early February.  At this high-point we did make some moves and invest some of our BTC/BCH holdings into SHA256 and Scrypt Miners.  Remember we also purchase Panda Miners with our DMD holdings.  Long story short, we are even.

As of today, our SHA256, Scrypt and GPUs have replenished what they took from DMD and BTC/BCH.

Summer is coming where the miners are located, which means they will perform less and cost more.  Our strategy has dramatically changed from Mining Mainstream coins.  We are now mining MasterNode enabled coins to build MasterNodes.

BitCram is still under development and we will let you know when our code is under review by a 3rd party.

Travis
Trust Digital

robot2019

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Yeah - I'm out. Too weird for me with that comment. "Blacklisting addresses" of people that bought your coin.
I like the idea of non-anon devs but that's like... too out there to even say.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Yeah - I'm out. Too weird for me with that comment. "Blacklisting addresses" of people that bought your coin.
I like the idea of non-anon devs but that's like... too out there to even say.

Not sure where you are coming from,

A Market Bot was manipulating the priced at launch four years ago and we have since then battle a price suppression bot and made it very difficult to pump and dump this coin. Why didn't you quote it - back from 7/14/2014? Since then we have controlled much of the Fake News and been very responsible reporting its value.  We teach others the ecosystem, share our spreadsheets, and announce our buys 30 days in advance on twitter. We also rate the traders so they know what is the appropriate risk.  Rookies should only play with $50 until they can keep it for a week.

As a rookie post, this is not very well done. I doubt you were ever in, but we welcome you to start a conversation about TRUST merit.  From $0.00001 per coin to a conservative $.05, the people involved have nothing but praise. TRUST has always been deeper than just a Market Price, its a stable coin that uses its resources to move the value of crypto forward and here for people who are asking for help. Are you asking for help?

Travis

duyenhamz9999

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

Oh, A great buying opportunity is presenting itself investors. Looks like one of the miners with 5 ghash dumped to cover cost.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: