Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token swap coming  (Read 15265 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:17:55 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 03:51:37 PM by gravitate

https://youtu.be/pMd06-yLolM

Allow me to introduce WorldAidCoin is a spendable currency that is aimed towards bringing relief in moments of disasters and
turmoil in the world. WorldAidCoin has a core team of 50 Guardians at any one time who are responsible for carrying out what
action the community decides. We are here to connect the rich with the poor and bypass the power mad governments. The key
points are as follows:

•   50% of all coins mined go to stop suffering and bring relief
•   Created to limit suffering in the world and assist in natural disasters
•   ASIC Resistant
•   A core team of 50 Guardians to develop the coin  and ready to be deployed around the world to help avoid corruption
though aid

WorldAidCoin is a spendable currency that is aimed towards bringing relief inmoments of dissasters and turmoil in the world.
WorldAidCoin has a core team of 50 Guardians at any one time who are responsible for carrying out what action the
community decides.
50% of all coins mined go to the WorldAidCoin fund and what happens to this fund is voted on by the community. Any
member has the potential to become a Guardian at some stage.
Transparency is at the heart of WorldAidCoin so every transaction we make from the funds the community has mined will
be public and documented ready for any kind of audit. We aim to bypass the evil corrupt politicians so it is not in our
interest to hide anything from our fellow brethren which is the community in its entirety.

Guardians are 50 people throughout the world that have been selected based on specific knowledge in areas that are key to
the success of WorldAidCoin. http://worldaidcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328.0 They are responsible for carrying out the
wishes from the community. After they have carried out a worthy task they will take a payment from the WorldAidCoin fund
and thus a new position for Guardian will be open. Any member of the community has the potential to fulfil this position.
They will be awarded a 10k Physical silver coin as shown below for their duties. The private key is hidden within a vault
inside the coin.

We are here to form a world based on our views of life and each individual’s importance and greatness.

Our mission is to unite humanity and the world to harmony, which has been ripped from us by the megalomaniacs that rule us.
We will help anonymously and with more dignity than the bravest warriors who fight for a power hungry leader. Poverty and
starvation in this world is not an accident has been created and it’s now time to free this from our great world.

WorldAidCoin is in its infancy and it’s a great time for opportunities if you join us. Our current campaigns follow:
1. Set up a voting system for the community
2. Establish ourselves in the Philippines and assist with disaster relief. But to start we want to donate a month’s fund to a
charity of the Communities choice so please vote here: http://worldaidcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329.0
3. Gain a comprehensive list of guardians and safe houses throughout the world.

To peel or not to peel.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:18:07 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 12:43:58 PM by gravitate

Algorithm: Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor (Not scrypt-jane)
Generation: 84 million WAC
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Block Rewards: 50 coins per block
Subsidy halves every 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
Difficulty Re-Target Time: Retargets every block (Kimotos Gravity Well)

Block reward is 25 because 25 Coins goes to the WAC fund.

Applications to become Guardians are open. PM admin and select from the list here based on your location/ knowledge http://worldaidcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328.0

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

You can now buy silver and bitcoins for WAC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605139.0

To peel or not to peel.
passme021

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:28:09 AM

What do you think of ven?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:36:11 AM

That could be a cool name.
It fits as well.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

As I am from a power generation background I am all up for the reduction of carbon. Are you involved with this VEN?

To peel or not to peel.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:46:50 AM

I am now mining is this on any exchange as yet?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

Welcome aboard.  Smiley
We are working on a few exchanges right now.
Gravitate will have some news soon on which ones will have it to start out.
If you think you would like to be part of the team please see the others threads in the OP and get a hold of Gravitate.
We are looking to fill many positions to help people and grow WAC to the levels that we can do so.

I am now mining is this on any exchange as yet?

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:05:46 PM

The DEV of WorldAidCoin is now amoung us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664112.new#new

To peel or not to peel.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

We have separate people for the dev and the charity... The problem is the dev can only use a VM and is struggling to get an executable file. We cant use an existing coin for what we want to do it wouldnt work.

Moving this from Mac wallets thread to answer.

Why cant you use existing coin for your project? What is stopping you exactly?
If you answer me in detail and i agree with the answer, then i will build your OSx wallet for free.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.
I am not a programmer so I am not sure what the exact issue is.

We have separate people for the dev and the charity... The problem is the dev can only use a VM and is struggling to get an executable file. We cant use an existing coin for what we want to do it wouldnt work.

If you answer me in detail and i agree with the answer, then i will build your OSx wallet for free.

Kergekoin

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:47:01 PM

The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.

You misunderstood the question. I will try to be more clear.

I asked why cant you use some existing coin with a capable developer for your charity project?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:50:36 PM

A valid question.  I know he has a vision that he wants to be able to achieve with WAC that was not really something other coins were doing.  MMC comes close but was not what he was looking for.

The existing coin base is Vertcoin.  For some reason the current dev is having trouble compiling it for WAC.

You misunderstood the question. I will try to be more clear.

I asked why cant you use some existing coin with a capable developer for your charity project?

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:53:45 PM

Its basically the whole structure we are setting up. We don’t  want 'donations' or people giving money. We want to use cryptos for people to help other people and connect the world more.  Everyone is still out to make their own fortune regardless of others generally speaking. Well with WorldAidCoin people can do that but at the same time they are helping others. We are usng the power of cryptos for helping people  instead of relying on charitable people giving.

50% of All coins mined go to the WorldAidCoin fund that is controlled by the community. We had to have a way of paying Guardians (the people who make sure none of the 50% gets wasted and spent how the community decides) who will be from all walks of life. We also needed to do charitable work in the world without asking for money off people. So 50% of all coins mined will facilitate us to do immense things.

It would be all very well getting people to donate and using these funds to help people. But its then just like any other charity where donations go into wages etc which is a waste of time and money. Nobody has to donate to us they just have to be enthusiastic about the coin and when the coin gets on an exchange and gets value we can start connecting small isolated communities into cryptos and start helping in all sorts of problems in the world.

Its about helping people based on a shared interest rather than helping people based on a donation. I haven’t donated to charity since I found out one of the people at the charity I used to give money to drove around in a BMW and earned 60k GBP per year. That shit doesn’t float when you are buying people rice to eat so they don’t die and the person who organises it gets a BMW. We don’t want people to give away their hard earned money we want people to be connected and this will only happen through things like we have developed.

Also let me put it this way. The more we see starving people on the news the more people get used to it. The more you help people the makes the concept of helping others become normal too. Even if you are mining the coin for your own financial gain or choose to be a guardian for your own financial gain you are still helping other people and you cant escape that.

To peel or not to peel.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:59:08 PM

Not an answer i was hoping to get, but ok then. If he has a vision that he definately needs yet another new coin, then at least he should open hes personal wallet and hire a decent coder who can manage the technical side of this new coin.
Sooner or later there will be a fork or a some major bug, which will requre skills.

A valid question.  I know he has a vision that he wants to be able to achieve with WAC that was not really something other coins were doing.  MMC comes close but was not what he was looking for.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:03:33 PM

Oh I also heard from the Dev that becasue of the 50% of all coins goes to the WAC fund. We can not provide the source code until we have enough stability on number of users so we can implement check points. Therefore we are now stuck in catch 22 at the moment. Actually I will pm you

To peel or not to peel.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:27:06 PM

Oh I also heard from the Dev that becasue of the 50% of all coins goes to the WAC fund. We can not provide the source code until we have enough stability on number of users so we can implement check points. Therefore we are now stuck in catch 22 at the moment. Actually I will pm you

No source??

Good luck..
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:48:44 PM

The source will be public when we have enough users Smiley it's a similar scenario as dev coin

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:37:34 PM

We have a special Guardian back with us now. Time to get the good work started. WorldAidCoin here we go. Don't forget you can get free coins daily. Search for THE PONZ in App Store apple iOS and android.

To peel or not to peel.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:54:24 PM

Definitely going to be kicking things into gear now.

Website developers admins are needed as we are working on growing everything out.  There are plenty of positions that need filling.  If you would like to help out contact Gravitate or post over at the WAC forum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: