Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM is the next nxt!  (Read 1613 times)
upekha

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:31:10 AM

NEM!

NEM - New Economy Movement
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

In a few days the haters are going to see what NEM has to offer.

The same as Nxt? Wink
BestofSR

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:38:52 AM

CFA is from NXT community, he is troll scared of NEM potential. He is NXT whale. Dont listen to him, you rather check his post history to see what kind of schyzo actor he is.

NEM is best. There are no many sockpuppets, as there was auditing open to everyone who was willing to check it. Most of sockpuppets were removed...hundreds actually, so Im pretty satisfied with its distribution. NEM does not have such whales as NXT. In NXT there are people with 50 mio and it has only cap of 1bil. So NEM with 4bil., to be as "good" as NXT would need people with 200 mio (200 sockpuppets), which is of course not possible.

Another thing is POI mechanism, which rewards everyone who is backing the network, not rich whales like it does mechanism in NXT.

So, yes NEM is next NXT, just better.

P.S. Most of guys from NXT community are cool people, it is just few asses like CFA, who earns them bad name.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VqdA2ZZWSTn6UCfCHyDjmTuA3WeToPPa9k
ChuckOne

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:48:53 AM

CFA is from NXT community

Sorry? Are we segregated people right now? I hope not.

he is troll scared of NEM potential

Proof?

He is NXT whale.

Proof?

Dont listen to him, you rather check his post history to see what kind of schyzo actor he is.

Yeah, true. Cheesy

NEM is best. There are no many sockpuppets, as there was auditing open to everyone who was willing to check it. Most of sockpuppets were removed...hundreds actually, so Im pretty satisfied with its distribution. NEM does not have such whales as NXT. In NXT there are people with 50 mio and it has only cap of 1bil. So NEM with 4bil., to be as "good" as NXT would need people with 200 mio (200 sockpuppets), which is of course not possible.

Yeah, sockpuppets from UT, deliberately introduced by him to be removed later in order to show how clean the IPO is. Wink

Another thing is POI mechanism, which rewards everyone who is backing the network, not rich whales like it does mechanism in NXT.

Let us see what this PoI is. I saw only the raw version. I sounds like a joke but we will watching it carefully and if it proves to be worthwhile we introduce it in Nxt as well.

Conclusion based on not-proved assumptions.

P.S. Most of guys from NXT community are cool people, it is just few asses like CFA, who earns them bad name.

There will always be haters and fanboys. We cannot change that. Everybody will decide on their own what is worth to them and how much.
BestofSR

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:59:35 AM

CFA is from NXT community

Sorry? Are we segregated people right now? I hope not.

he is troll scared of NEM potential

Proof?

He is NXT whale.

Proof?

Dont listen to him, you rather check his post history to see what kind of schyzo actor he is.

Yeah, true. Cheesy

Yeah, sockpuppets from UT, deliberately introduced by him to be removed later in order to show how clean the IPO is. Wink

Let us see what this PoI is. I saw only the raw version. I sounds like a joke but we will watching it carefully and if it proves to be worthwhile we introduce it in Nxt as well.

Conclusion based on not-proved assumptions.

There will always be haters and fanboys. We cannot change that. Everybody will decide on their own what is worth to them and how much.

Sorry. What I wrote is my opinion, and this is what i think based on everything I know. All I wrote makes sense, it is logical and in science when yo dont have factual proofs, theory that explains everything is considered to be true, if it is not contradicting known facts. That is why I believe what I wrote. And do you have any "proof" of assumtions you made in your post? Also, why you never ask for proofs from CFA? Fellow Nxter?  Wink

ChuckOne

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:13:50 AM

@BestofSR

Alright. So, then let me conclude this:

1) We are not segregated. People can freely choose communities.

2) What post of mine do you refer to?

3) CfA is not of my concern. I educate people about logic, making assumptions and accepting/adopting other peoples' opinions. I consider CfA a funny factor. I cannot educate him in any way as he is not serious most of the time from my impression. In contrast, I consider you a serious member of this forum with whom chatting about this stuff is worthwhile.
BestofSR

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:50:08 AM

Ok. I will be very straight to the point.

1. I never said we are segregated, I own and believe in NXT too.

2. "Yeah, sockpuppets from UT, deliberately introduced by him to be removed later in order to show how clean the IPO is."
You seem to be very rigid when it comes to nonfactual asumptions, so how can you say this, like it is some fact. What are you trying to say? That hundreds of sockpuppets were made by UT just to be shown to us? That is bullshit, doesnt even make sense. You completely negate work of people doing audition (most of them NXTers), what fact gives you right to such claims?

My personal assumption (no facts), is that (some) NXT guys dont want NEM to have image of coin with better distribution, because it always will be compared to NXT. In this case it favorizes NEM over NXT. And we all know that people will compare these two and they will be always counting pros and cons.

3. Agreed, but still it is annoying to see guys from NXT who are stakeholders of NEM and their only contribution in NEM threads is advocating NXT or critisizing NEM. I think it is you, NXTers who creates tensions. I dont see NEM guys in NXT threads critisizing NXT.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

There was only 20 people who invested the 1 BTC limit in NxT's IPO.  Since there is four times more NEM, one would have to create 160 sockpuppets to receive the same share as an early NxT investor.  Ironically, however, I should point out that NxT's IPO had no taint analysis and nobody was really looking for socks either.  How do we know there wasn't sockpuppets in NxT's original 20?

Let's not use negative proofs or burden of proofs.  I'm running with the assumption that UF only had his main account and his Ghosthouse account, and the rest of his socks were just used for promoting NEM back in the first weeks of January.

The time it takes to bypass taint analysis, IP resetting and bypassing anti-spam on this forum, I doubt UF was sneaking around creating 100s of sockpuppets. . .  the sheer scale of time involved in doing that at the time would had required foresight that NEM would be something special.. it wasn't...  it was essentially a NxT fork until the last two weeks or so of the registration (or did the decision to create new code come after registration ended?  Can't recall TBH)

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:58:13 PM

Jesus are we all retarded soccer fans yelling for their team?Huh??

I want as much NXT AND NEM as I can grab. Both are awesome projects.
We don´t have to live monogam in crypto world.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:47:26 PM

It's look NEMastic!!!

Enjoy NEM!

NEM OPEN ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:08:27 PM

Let´s talk about in 3 days. Maybe you will change your opinion when you see how the alpha works.
A storm is coming.

I think we need a real competitor to NXT, so the devs keep on working  Wink

As an Aplha tester I can tell you the client and POI is working like a charm!

Stay tuned for the 25th!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: