Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashton Kutcher Says Buy Bitcoin  (Read 1785 times)
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:11:35 AM

While things like this might seem minor and not particularly noteworthy at the time, in the long run these things like this will help bitcoin penetrate the mainstream consciousness. People will being to think of bitcoin as a regular part of the modern economy and that will help widespread adoption.
Jubettarr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:20:36 PM

Ashton's right it's the security about #Bitcoin that's world changing Bitcoin now operates on the largest computer network in the world and it's not even breaking a sweat!.
Jubettarr

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Bitcoin hasn't been hacked! the software or your own computer system containing your online wallet was hacked - i think this is the main point people need to realise before complete acceptance
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Either way it is good publicity for bit coin. Like it or not Hollywood tends to drive culture somewhat. I would rather have the vapid mouthpieces with us than against us.

I agree !! You want the price go to the sky but still... always have to show off about how long you have been here... 

Come on!!! One of the things I like the most of bitcoin is the bitcoin comunity... almost always everybody cooperates to spread the bitcoin ...  there's no need in arguing between us about stupid things.. why don't just we try to use this efforts to welcome new bitcoin people or to discuss something that worths it for bitcoin !!!

WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT!!!!

We are indeed, but there will always be arguments among this group. Some people just love to argue.

Riniaiokl

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:15:34 PM

I love how people validate the simplest things because a famous person says it. Any other person saying the same thing would be tarred and feathered whilst be fodder for another coin parody.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: