Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snax's Immaculate Cryptocurrency Super Navigator!  (Read 1815 times)
Snax (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:28:36 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 08:47:10 PM by Snax

It's a mouthful, I know. Me and a bunch of my trader friends and fb group peers have assembled this huge resource document that has all kinds of incredibly useful tools and information for the newest of crypto newbies to the most seasoned of miners, traders, and developers.

None of us from our group have seen a tool like this, which is what spawned the necessity of its existence. It's become an integral part of our day-to-day activities involving anything crypto and I hope you guys find it as useful as we have. It's just a simple html doc so you can edit it however you guys like (the raw html can be seen by viewing the page source with either chrome or firefox), but we constantly update it with new information and links we find so the most updated version will always be the site itself - http://snerx.com/CryptoSuperNavi

Any errors you find or things you think should be added will be included in newer versions of it. Leave comments below if you want to suggest things. =P
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carpetbagger

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:49:50 AM

You should give a link which doesn't require a fb account.

Keep clam & hodl on
Snax (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

It's been heavily updated, you no longer need a fb account because it's not hosted on fb anymore, I'll be updating it even more with custom market analysis tools instead of just using other sites, let me know what you guys think - http://snerx.com/CryptoSuperNavi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: