March 29, 2024, 07:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420688 times)
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:44:06 AM

Seems like a lot of people probably agree with me that this $15,000 giveaway isn't a great idea since the price has gone down on bittrex since the announcement was made. All this is doing is lumping Aero in with all the other scam coins offering massive giveaways at the moment. I was holding some Aero but this complete waste of $15,000 has officially made me decide to sell out of it completely.

So since I open my pocket and pays for development of AeroME, pays for gold to investors and pay for publicity, you want to sell out? Great, do it. Last time you came here and made negative comments the whole community got against you, so just leave already.

Price went down like 200sat? We arent in this for the short term. This is to get the eyes of the cryptocommunity at us. Getting them aware of AeroME. Price will go up eventiually.

The whole community went against me? Seems like a lot of people seemed to listen to me since the price dropped 1000 sat after I began posting, and that's back when I said I was still holding half of my Aero! For $15,000 you could have had AeroMe finished in no time at all, but instead of development you put it into getting a price boost. I've seen this too many times... Nobody gives away $15,000 of their own money when they aren't even part of development, and I hope people reading this ANN see that a lot of the accounts posting here have done nothing but post super positive things about Aero since they were first made, meaning they are probably fake. Fake accounts, massive giveaway trying to get price bump, no proof AeroMe is even in the process of being developed, this coin REEKS of being a scam... I advise people extreme caution with this!

So since you're complaining about the campaign money not going towards AeroME.. KryptoLyding has actually given the devs more aero than you probably own 4 times over ON TOP of this campaign for AeroME development. But you're right, it sounds too good to be true. Like I said earlier in this thread I'm a 100% skeptic till I see verified proof. You are correct to be skeptical in the world of crypto so we anticipated this. For one on a personal note, I didn't believe the budget either. Not till he asked me to head it and sent me just shy of $1,000 to pickup the first couple pieces of gold. Who the hell would do that if not serious? I do not know him, I'm just a crypto marketeer with a decent reputation. He sent that to me like two days after meeting him. My mind was blown. But on a less 'take your word for it' note, we did anticipate this. We will be giving away the first piece of gold a very small amount over whatever price Aero sits at on launch. I will also be uploading pictures of the gold soon as it gets in hand, time stamped and everything. I went out to buy it today but my local gold store closed a day early for labor day. They open 10:30 EDT on Tuesday and I will be there at that time. When I get home I'll be uploading pictures and we will start the campaign. I would assume within a matter of hours after that somebody will win the first bar, we will send it out, and if they are so kind they can post here confirming they received it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:44:50 AM

A few notes.

This campaign is fully funded by investors in the coin (not the development team) and will be done with a HEAVY focus on promoting the launch of AeroME. This promotion will run till the release of AeroME, or till we run out of gold, whichever comes first. All promotion for this project (many articles on crypto websites and such) will be talking about AeroME due to the fact that it runs through the launch and that this campaign is done to promote it. On launch, we will release the address to our website (which is very nearly done) where entrants will submit their address, email, and digital signature from their wallet. This lets you prove ownership of the address, and binds an email to it so we can get a mailing address from you. Entrants will be numbered for every 2k they own, and we will use random.com to pick the winner fairly.

Again,

This is a campaign to promote awareness of AeroME! (And raise $5,000 for charity while we're at it)

Seems legit and well organized.  Cool

OH I forgot to mention, the winner will be picked on livestream. No potential editing tricks.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:49:36 AM

A few notes.

This campaign is fully funded by investors in the coin (not the development team) and will be done with a HEAVY focus on promoting the launch of AeroME. This promotion will run till the release of AeroME, or till we run out of gold, whichever comes first. All promotion for this project (many articles on crypto websites and such) will be talking about AeroME due to the fact that it runs through the launch and that this campaign is done to promote it. On launch, we will release the address to our website (which is very nearly done) where entrants will submit their address, email, and digital signature from their wallet. This lets you prove ownership of the address, and binds an email to it so we can get a mailing address from you. Entrants will be numbered for every 2k they own, and we will use random.com to pick the winner fairly.

Again,

This is a campaign to promote awareness of AeroME! (And raise $5,000 for charity while we're at it)

OH I forgot to mention, the winner will be picked on livestream. No potential editing tricks.

I will make a chinese translation later. Wink
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:53:40 AM

A few notes.

Again,

Thanks man Smiley Appreciated!
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:03:33 AM

A few notes.

Again,

So if I have 4k Aero now, and I buy more. Let's say another 4k tomorrow. Now I have 8k. I will be eligible for like 8 spots in the random.org drawing for Tuesday?

dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:04:26 AM

... For $15,000 you could have had AeroMe finished in no time at all ...

Throwing 15k (a small amount imo) at devs won't really impact the speed of development that much, although it would surely increase moral  Wink

I've been involved with software dev projects for the past 10 years and know that throwing money and people at a problem doesn't really work like you think it would.

Anyway I hear where you're coming from with your comments... you've been burned in the past, probably a few times? Sad - I've been burned too, it's almost inevitable in crypto and in tech in general, but so far from what i've seen from the dev team and community Aero is legit.

I could go into a bullet point as to why, but it doesn't really matter what I think, i'm just one guy who is excited about the future of Aero.

If you leave or stay, either way, good luck with your future trades sir!

namu amida butsu
italeffect

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:46 AM

The link for the Mac client in the OP needs to be updated to the newest version... Just FYI

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:10:32 AM

Seems like a lot of people probably agree with me that this $15,000 giveaway isn't a great idea since the price has gone down on bittrex since the announcement was made. All this is doing is lumping Aero in with all the other scam coins offering massive giveaways at the moment. I was holding some Aero but this complete waste of $15,000 has officially made me decide to sell out of it completely.

So since I open my pocket and pays for development of AeroME, pays for gold to investors and pay for publicity, you want to sell out? Great, do it. Last time you came here and made negative comments the whole community got against you, so just leave already.

Price went down like 200sat? We arent in this for the short term. This is to get the eyes of the cryptocommunity at us. Getting them aware of AeroME. Price will go up eventiually.

The whole community went against me? Seems like a lot of people seemed to listen to me since the price dropped 1000 sat after I began posting, and that's back when I said I was still holding half of my Aero! For $15,000 you could have had AeroMe finished in no time at all, but instead of development you put it into getting a price boost. I've seen this too many times... Nobody gives away $15,000 of their own money when they aren't even part of development, and I hope people reading this ANN see that a lot of the accounts posting here have done nothing but post super positive things about Aero since they were first made, meaning they are probably fake. Fake accounts, massive giveaway trying to get price bump, no proof AeroMe is even in the process of being developed, this coin REEKS of being a scam... I advise people extreme caution with this!

He gave the dev 1000's of $$ to help.speed up AeroMe. This campaign is on top of that! OMG what a cook. He has given random ppl 10's of thousands of Aero.  You have some interesting selective hearing. I think your alergic to positivity.  The only scam here is your judgement. Buy your coins back and wait patiently tell that inner voice to f off.
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:11:02 AM

Release date
Tuesday

What we are giving away
11 Gold Bars, to 7 different investors as price targets are reached.

What you need to do
Hold atleast 2000 Aero.
Hold the Aero in your personal wallet. (For proof of ownership purposes)
Holding more increases chances.

5,000 USD to Charity
Aero is helping good causes!

So, what's so special about Aero?
The release of AeroME.
And its very close to finish. Screenshot to be released soon.

AeroME is revolutionary.
It's a marketplace complete with payroll, merchant services, smart loans, auction, decentralized exchange and more!
It can be used in the real world. It's a complete ecosystem.
To read more detailed description, read the Whitepaper.

Why you should have confidence that the developers can deliver.

The Aero dev team has delivered before. They have already provided us with a working anonsend, and encrypted messages.
Check out the awesome Aero website to get more info.

XC's lead developer ATCSecure also gave Aero a good code review.

Why you havent heard about Aero before
The dev's have delivered good features again and again. Always on time. But there has been no marketing, and it has been flying under the radar.
That is why some communtiy members got together to create a marketing team. Because something as good and revolutionary as AeroME can't fly under the radar. It desereves attention.

Provided to you by Aero's Marketing Team.

Led By
_Crypto - https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpInfo
Funded By
KryptoLyding - https://twitter.com/torrent_invites
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

A few notes.

Again,

So if I have 4k Aero now, and I buy more. Let's say another 4k tomorrow. Now I have 8k. I will be eligible for like 8 spots in the random.org drawing for Tuesday?

4 spots. 1 entry per 2k. So when you enter it adds your address to the list, which updates your number of entries as your balance changes, and takes a snapshot of the list when the price target is hit thanks to the bittrex api. So if you have 2k aero in that address you registered on our website today you have one entry for the first drawing. If after drawing 2 you buy 6k more aero and put it in that address, the list will update to show you have 8k aero and 4 entries (thanks to the aero richlist) if after drawing 5 you sell all your aero but 2k, you still have one entry. It's just a matter of how much is in there at the time the price target is hit.

There are 7 price targets, each higher than the last, each giving away more gold than the last.
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:12:26 AM

blg425

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:12:36 AM

lol, I want to win some gold  Cool

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:24:47 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:48:13 AM by r95222

A few notes.

Again,

Seems legit and well organized.  Cool

4 spots. 1 entry per 2k. So when you enter it adds your address to the list, which updates your number of entries as your balance changes, and takes a snapshot of the list when the price target is hit thanks to the bittrex api. So if you have 2k aero in that address you registered on our website today you have one entry for the first drawing. If after drawing 2 you buy 6k more aero and put it in that address, the list will update to show you have 8k aero and 4 entries (thanks to the aero richlist) if after drawing 5 you sell all your aero but 2k, you still have one entry. It's just a matter of how much is in there at the time the price target is hit.

There are 7 price targets, each higher than the last, each giving away more gold than the last.

Aero will sell out at bittrex.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sic840

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:48:32 AM

For those saying the gold campaign is a waste well... I am here because of it. Waiting for an order to fill and I will help push aero from the twits. Haters feel free to fill it. I am buried but have a couple hundos sitting on the buy side.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:17:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:13:55 AM by mitchr4

For those saying the gold campaign is a waste well... I am here because of it. Waiting for an order to fill and I will help push aero from the twits. Haters feel free to fill it. I am buried but have a couple hundos sitting on the buy side.

Welcome, take a look at the coin itself, and AeroMe. You'll find yourself buying for more than the gold. This is great coin with a perfect development record. I'm not apart of the marketing team, and I'm still hell bent on pushing aerocoin to the public.

Aerocoin is not trying to be on the cutting edge of alt technology. We've got good anon tech and encrypted messenger, but that's what makes Aerocoin revolutionary. It's a coin that's trying first and formost to be adopted. AeroMe (what's being promoted) is a complete market place that has merchant services, payroll services, an auction, smart loans, and a decentralized exchange.

If you look at bitcoin, there's hundreds of millions of dollars in funding being raised for companies that provide the services of AeroMe. Coinbase, bitpay, Circle...ect. These are soon to become massively profitable companies... Aerocoin will have these companies built into its functionality. It's my belief that it will make aerocoin much easier to find mainstream use. It evens the playing field with bitcoin much more than all of the other alts. It's also really great to have those functions all under the same umbrella and created by the developer of the coin. There's so much more control that can be had.

Finally, I believe that AeroMe could be easily developed to accept other alts, and take a percentage of transactions. It could be a completely profitable platform... It's got endless potential not as a coin but as an entire system. For me that makes Aerocoin undervalued. This is a 6.5k coin with the potential to be 200-300k + coin when AeroMe is fully functioning. I'm treating these coins more as stocks which represent AreoMe. This is way more than another coin.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:17:59 AM

I think some of the promo funds should be reserved for promoting AeroME when its released.

Cool giveway so how do we participate? I mean after having the couns in my wallet should I send you my
wallet address via PM?

When will the giveway end?

Someone help me out abit?
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:20:42 AM

Quote I saw from earlier... I took it out of context, because it was part of a much larger quote...

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
blg425

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:21:19 AM

I think some of the promo funds should be reserved for promoting AeroME when its released.

Cool giveway so how do we participate? I mean after having the couns in my wallet should I send you my
wallet address via PM?

I think this is how it works:

They use the rich list to find addresses with 2k or more coins. Do the randomization with the addresses and the winner will have to step foward and provide identification to verify that you are the wallet holder that won.

murderouskirk

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:44:50 AM

wallet address via PM?

Please see the following.

A few notes.

Again,

Sic840

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:47:46 AM

Welcome, take a look at the coin itself, and AeroMe. You'll find yourself buying for more than the gold. This is great coin with a perfect development record. I'm not apart of the marketing team, and I'm still he'll bent on pushing aerocoin to the public.

Aerocoin is not trying to be on the cutting edge of alt technology. We've got good anon tech and encrypted messenger, but that's what makes Aerocoin revolutionary. It's a coin that's trying first and formost to be adopted. AeroMe (what's being promoted) is a complete market place that has merchant services, payroll services, an auction, smart loans, and a decentralized exchange.

If you look at bitcoin, there's hundreds of millions of dollars in funding being raised for companies that provide the services of AeroMe. Coinbase, bitpay, Circle...ect. These are soon to become massively profitable companies... Aerocoin will have these companies built into its functionality. It's my belief that it will make aerocoin much easier to find mainstream use. It evens the playing field with bitcoin much more than all of the other alts. It's also really great to have those functions all under the same umbrella and created by the developer of the coin. There's so much more control that can be had.

Finally, I believe that AeroMe could be easily developed to accept other alts, and take a percentage of transactions. It could be a completely profitable platform... It's got endless potential not as a coin but as an entire system. For me that makes Aerocoin undervalued. This is a 6.5k coin with the potential to be 200-300k + coin when AeroMe is fully functioning. I'm treating these coins more as stocks which represent AreoMe. This is way more than another coin.

Hey Mitch thanks for that. That is an informative thought out response and notes were taken.  I read the entire thread before placing an order. I have become paranoid like that over the past couple months Smiley Honestly I don't place many orders. I don't trade a lot. I read buy hold and promote. I use twitter as my platform. I just tossed an aero tweet out to test the waters and it was rt 4 times in 1 min by some familiars. That is a good sign. Aero direction/reading through thread/ community response on twitter... I am watching with a low buy up.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: