April 19, 2024, 10:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
kcog1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, I just finally decided to create an account. I've been holding aero for quite a while now and since krypto has begun posting I've started getting a bit scared which is why I sold half of my holdings today. Obviously you're trying to protect and increase your investment by keeping a positive atmosphere but making it seem like this coin is scam proof is just selfish and greedy. Do you really know the recipients of that 4 BTC?

I got some I can show you.
And you have no evidence to say its fake!
If its fake, everyone retweeted and changed sig already jumped out saying something.

Never said it was fake! I'm just worried. Scam coins have given out coinage before! Like I said i'm still holding a lot of aero just to see how this goes, but I would still err on the side of caution as I am until AeroMe is up and running!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

I am a community member. I have no connections to the devs. It's less then a week since I spoke to some of them for the first time.

The devs does not hold a large amount from what I have heard. Everything I am doing is coming out of my own pocket.
I have invested around 60 bitcoins in this coin when almost no one had heard of it.
When the coin continued to go unnoticed I took matters into my own hands, I wanted to help. Not just watch the screen and depend on others.

I started a marketing team, and yes, we are very positive about the coin. We try to get others to see why this coin is so great.
A little hype is necessary in crypto to get peoples attention, but I do not want anyone to invest in this coin without knowing what it has.
We are trying to spread the word, and try to get people to read about Aero. Specially about AeroME.
I belive that is the reason why the coin is going up. Not some stupid pump by a group. It's genouine investors.

People have been reading about aeroME, because we have managed to get the word out there.
Investors are seeing the potenial of aeroME, and they are buying. Price goes up.

It was pointed out that people does not see that there is a risk, but I belive they do.
Of cours there is a risk. Any investment is always a risk. If aeroME doesnt come out or arent any good, then yeah, the coin will suffer alot.

But see at the risk vs reward. If aeroME is as good as promised, this is simply the most usable crypto on the market. It can be used in the real world.
100x is nothing if aeroME is as good as promised. If its not good, then you lose money.
I am an honest person, and I know that the possibility of losing. Its just that the risk vs reward is so high its sick.

I would also like to point out, that if Aero was a completely new coin. I would not belive the features that are promised in aeroME.
But its not. The devs have for example, delivered a working anonsend. The other few coins who did this climbed atleast 10x what this coin is today.
The devs have delivered before, and always on time. I belive they know what they are doing. Its a risk yes, but its the best risk I have taken in my crypto history. And I was heavily invested in coins like Blackcoin and Vericoin before they took off.

If you can prove you invested 60 BTC into this coin I will go all in.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Txslady

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

I am a community member. I have no connections to the devs. It's less then a week since I spoke to some of them for the first time.

The devs does not hold a large amount from what I have heard. Everything I am doing is coming out of my own pocket.
I have invested around 60 bitcoins in this coin when almost no one had heard of it.
When the coin continued to go unnoticed I took matters into my own hands, I wanted to help. Not just watch the screen and depend on others.

I started a marketing team, and yes, we are very positive about the coin. We try to get others to see why this coin is so great.
A little hype is necessary in crypto to get peoples attention, but I do not want anyone to invest in this coin without knowing what it has.
We are trying to spread the word, and try to get people to read about Aero. Specially about AeroME.
I belive that is the reason why the coin is going up. Not some stupid pump by a group. It's genouine investors.

People have been reading about aeroME, because we have managed to get the word out there.
Investors are seeing the potenial of aeroME, and they are buying. Price goes up.

It was pointed out that people does not see that there is a risk, but I belive they do.
Of cours there is a risk. Any investment is always a risk. If aeroME doesnt come out or arent any good, then yeah, the coin will suffer alot.

But see at the risk vs reward. If aeroME is as good as promised, this is simply the most usable crypto on the market. It can be used in the real world.
100x is nothing if aeroME is as good as promised. If its not good, then you lose money.
I am an honest person, and I know that the possibility of losing. Its just that the risk vs reward is so high its sick.

I would also like to point out, that if Aero was a completely new coin. I would not belive the features that are promised in aeroME.
But its not. The devs have for example, delivered a working anonsend. The other few coins who did this climbed atleast 10x what this coin is today.
The devs have delivered before, and always on time. I belive they know what they are doing. Its a risk yes, but its the best risk I have taken in my crypto history. And I was heavily invested in coins like Blackcoin and Vericoin before they took off.

I stand behind you and the developers 100%.  Still holding all my coins and tweeting every chance I get. 
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:15:27 AM

I have given out over 50,000 Aero.

There are probably around 20 people with Aero signatures on here who can confirm.
I paid 500 Aeros to anyone who retweeted a tweet of mine, here it is:

Many tweeted thanks. No one tweeted that they didnt get paied. 98 retweets, and no complaints. That is proof enough that it was legitmate.

Its a valid concern to think that I might be scamming, I understand that.
But I havent done until now, and I think that is way people are starting to trust me.

Here is a screenshot of bittrex showing me giving away coins to.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:18:02 AM

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, I just finally decided to create an account. I've been holding aero for quite a while now and since krypto has begun posting I've started getting a bit scared which is why I sold half of my holdings today. Obviously you're trying to protect and increase your investment by keeping a positive atmosphere but making it seem like this coin is scam proof is just selfish and greedy. Do you really know the recipients of that 4 BTC?

I got some I can show you.
And you have no evidence to say its fake!
If its fake, everyone retweeted and changed sig already jumped out saying something.

Never said it was fake! I'm just worried. Scam coins have given out coinage before! Like I said i'm still holding a lot of aero just to see how this goes, but I would still err on the side of caution as I am until AeroMe is up and running!
OK
The dev always gives feature in time.
Of course we need take caution but can keep optimistic more. Smiley
KryptoLyding

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:21:10 AM

I can't post pictures of all my aerocoin transaction history here. That would fill a lot of pages.
But here is a little of my buy history if it helps.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:22:53 AM

Don't quote FUD!

I have as much confidence in Aero as I do XC.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:24:28 AM

I can't post pictures of all my aerocoin transaction history here. That would fill a lot of pages.

Congrats, that 6 BTC is now up to around 15!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

r95222

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:26:40 AM

Guys.
If he doesnt have something about 60BTC,
Why did he spend 4 BTC to promote??
infus1on

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:10 AM

I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, I just finally decided to create an account. I've been holding aero for quite a while now and since krypto has begun posting I've started getting a bit scared which is why I sold half of my holdings today. Obviously you're trying to protect and increase your investment by keeping a positive atmosphere but making it seem like this coin is scam proof is just selfish and greedy. Do you really know the recipients of that 4 BTC? Anyone can say they've given out aero.

If you've been watching. then you'll notice that not one person came here and said that the aero prmised by Lyding was never paid out.

I changed my signature and got 1000 aeros, as promised. Many people got their aeros for their contributions.

If you think its a scam, that's fine. Please keep your opinions to your self and trade as you see fit.

I also understand your notion. But devs respond to people who support them. Lydings support and contribution is a valid reason to correspond with him to get aero up.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:29:07 AM

I agree with everything except "If you think its a scam, that's fine. Please keep your opinions to your self and trade as you see fit." we need whistleblowers with all these scam coins going around.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

r95222

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:30:20 AM

I believe you.
Aero is good luck to have a investor like you.

BTW, I want to have 60BTC to invest. Grin Grin Grin
KryptoLyding

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

If anyone has some questions about me or are uncertain if I can be trusted, post here. I will try to answer as good as possible.

One thing is sure. I am not here to pump and dump. I am here to support the coin and raise awareness.
Look at all the other coins out there who are gaining over 100% a day. Are they more legitimate or have better features?

Aero is really exciting at the moment, and could be really big. Everybody who has read the aeroME whitepaper knows this.
There is a possibilty that the devs dont deliver, there always is. So if you cant take the risk, dont.
But can anybody show me a coin under 1 mill that is a safer investement?

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:32:09 AM

If anyone has some questions about me or are uncertain if I can be trusted, post here. I will try to answer as good as possible.

One thing is sure. I am not here to pump and dump. I am here to support the coin and raise awareness.
Look at all the other coins out there who are gaining over 100% a day. Are they more legitimate or have better features?

Aero is really exciting at the moment, and could be really big. Everybody who has read the aeroME whitepaper knows this.
There is a possibilty that the devs dont deliver, there always is. So if you cant take the risk, dont.

Ok you knocked some sense into me. Holding.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

Nowhere near the 60 BTC worth you said you have... Is it that hard to post a pic of your wallet? Seems like you started buying around the same time you started promoting this coin? Yet you said before that you are a very early investor? Sorry but that seems a bit odd to me.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:33:31 AM

Sad darn wish I read your giveaway for the sig change earlier.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:36:07 AM

id like to step back in here. "I just can't quit you"…Bitcointalk.

kcog1, I think your question is legitimate. Even if you are trolling, its nice to have confidence in a coin.

Ive spoken with the krypto and the dev through pm.

Its through those conversations, and thread posts that I believe that Krypto is legitimate and not part of the dev team. I may be wrong, but heres what I know.

I was asked by our dev to take a role in marketing right before I pledged to my 25 page rant to boost page count. As I've said, I declined in order to promote for free.

shortly after that Krypto offered up a promotional give-away. This was before he signed on to take charge of marketing. I can't remember exactly how many coins he gave out, but I remember being impressed with his dedication, and praised him for it.

after his first or second giveaway... I was asked by our dev if I knew krypto, (probably because I was responding to his thread posts with high praise). I did not have contact with krypto at the time outside of the thread.

I assume the dev offered him the position shortly after he messaged me asking if i knew him, because he officially took charge of marketing shortly after.

I have been in contact with krypto a few different times to talk marketing strategy. He has told me personally that he is not apart of the dev team. I have no reason to believe he is lying.

He paid me my 1,000 aero for winning the signature competition….and has followed through with all his promotional give aways.

As for the pre mined coins…its possible that the devs had some saved to continue to pay for development and promotion…but Dan, the XC Dev said there was no hidden premine…so those coins would be rightfully the dev teams, and could be spent on promotion.

I believe the team and Krypto… it would be one fucking impressive pump and dump if I'm wrong…he's offered great proof here as well.

kryptolyding, prove this guy wrong and make us all more comfortable... just give us a date or more information for when the winner of the twitter competition will be announced. That certainly wouldn't hurt the promotion of the promotion, or as I'm calling it "Incepti-motion". Im sure you will deliver like always.

im a strong hold despite buying a few coins at 7k. I'm not giving up single aero, the concept of AeroMe is that good to me.

Please do your own research though… stay smart. Ill keep everyone posted if I  eceive more proof of Aerocoin's legitimacy.

alright...back to the dark cave that is reddit…stop by if you miss my thousands of aero posts.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
KryptoLyding

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:40:44 AM

Alraight, Im just gonna show the community my bittrex account. I have some on other exchanges to.
It also shows my first buys of Aero.
If my plan was to dump this amount, I would not have shown this. I will hold until after aeroME comes out. Then I decide on what I do with it.

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:41:57 AM

Almost forgot here was my submission from yesterday for the contest:)

I'm Bitty Cent bitch (@cryptoweather) tweeted at 5:26 PM on Tue, Aug 26, 2014:
$ aerocoin has a 15k promotional campaign starting very soon. Plus you could win 40k aero just for tweeting about it 2btc at current price!
(https://twitter.com/cryptoweather/status/504394581773783040)
kcog1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:42:04 AM

Are there any accounts on here that have a few hundred posts or more that can rep and say they actually received 1000 coins for changing there signature? Most accounts posting on this thread with all this optimism have less than 100 posts with a majority of their posts being on this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: