March 29, 2024, 12:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420688 times)
MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:33:14 AM

But WHY!? WHY on earth did the price swing back down today!??

I'll tell you.

Two complete idiots with spread trading bots decided to try to take advantage of the great things we have going on.
They were perpetually undercutting each other, and anyone who placed a real sell order got immediately undercut.

The solution?

Trade bots like these have halt mechanisms!

Keeping the spread below 100 with a very tiny buy order will make them halt and gtfo.

If you see a small buy order tucked all the way up underneath the sells LET IT BE!

Gotta sell? Sure! Just be kind enough to leave behind a new stopper after you're done, or let the old stopper operator place one back.

No stopper in place? Be an awesome community member and palace one in! The minimum order size is extremely small!

We can beat trade bots as the strong ass community we are! Lets work together and resume the climb!

Bots are a real danger for te Alt community,  exchanges should ban accounts that are using bots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

"any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them."

"They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out."

So for anyone new, this means that a whale or a group is accumulating. Once they have their fill they will switch their tactics to buying usually over a 2 or 3 day period culminating into a mad rush. (parabolic rise) Once the order books are full of larger buys they will dump when the buy side supports the load. One of the best ways to combat this is to have a very thin buy side during big pumps. With a thin buy side they are forced to hold and often times buy more. Though they will trick ppl with buy walls... best is to buy your coins cheap. RIGHT NOW the coin is very very cheap!

Unfortunately these scenarios are unavoidable in crypto. The best you can hope for is a Dark, XC, BC scenario where the pump is multi-tiered with higher and higher tops. The amount of coins spread around and held can sustain the price of the coin at a very high rate. Even though Dark has fallen it's price is still very high.

Plz feel free to criticize anything I say:) I'd rather a discussion than feel like a lecturer.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:45:19 AM

All experienced traders know that the price will rise at least until values that are listed in the golden share. Beginners may be afraid of a serious lack of support for the purchase, but it is an illusion, the whales are already aware of the news:

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping

So be patient and have a little steel balls between his legs and did not sell because the price can soar up instantly and will be too late to buy. Such a sharp rise after I saw the same flat on LibrexCoin. If you want to earn good money, do not sell, keep Aero to significant pump.  Cool

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:47:07 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 06:14:29 AM by murderouskirk

"any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them."

"They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out."

So for anyone new, this means that a whale or a group is accumulating. Once they have their fill they will switch their tactics to buying usually over a 2 or 3 day period culminating into a mad rush. (parabolic rise) Once the order books are full of larger buys they will dump when the buy side supports the load. One of the best ways to combat this is to have a very thin buy side during big pumps. With a thin buy side they are forced to hold and often times buy more. Though they will trick ppl with buy walls... best is to buy your coins cheap. RIGHT NOW the coin is very very cheap!

Unfortunately these scenarios are unavoidable in crypto. The best you can hope for is a Dark, XC, BC scenario where the pump is multi-tiered with higher and higher tops. The amount of coins spread around and held can sustain the price of the coin at a very high rate. Even though Dark has fallen it's price is still very high.

Plz feel free to criticize anything I say:) I'd rather a discussion than feel like a lecturer.

True, but what I was talking about is automated spread trade bots. They fight for the highest buy order, get their fill, then fight for the lowest sell order. From what I was watching they only do one side at a time. I'm sure more advanced both do both at once.

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting any new "real" sell orders along the way.

Now if every time you place a sell order it gets undercut, what do you do? Sell to the buys of course..

By keeping the spread below 100 they automatically pause. No room for profit. No room to fight the price down.
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:50:36 AM

Words of wisdom. This guy tells the truth.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:07:38 AM

True, but what I was talking about is automated spread trade bots. They fight for the highest buy order, get their fill, then fight for the lowest sell order. From what I was watching they only do one side at a time. I'm sure more advanced both do both at once.

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting and new "real" sell orders along the way.

Now if every time you place a sell order it gets undercut, what do you do? Sell to the buys of course..

By keeping the spread below 100 they automatically pause. No room for profit. No room to fight the price down.

Excellent yes! so if your going to buy and don't want to watch bots fuck your price up immediately. Leave a number of small orders behind your buy. For example.

Current is 4642, if your market buy all the way up to 4810, leave a small trail of buys at 4780-4790-4800. And the bots won't get triggered... most likely. Unless they are constantly manned and tweaked to reflect organic market movements than we can beat them!

murderouskirk

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:24:51 AM

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting and new "real" sell orders along the way.

Excellent yes! so if your going to buy and don't want to watch bots fuck your price up immediately. Leave a number of small orders behind your buy. For example.

Current is 4642, if your market buy all the way up to 4810, leave a small trail of buys at 4780-4790-4800. And the bots won't get triggered... most likely. Unless they are constantly manned and tweaked to reflect organic market movements than we can beat them!

Yup, as long as nobody tears through the buys. Technically you can do it with a single .0005 btc buy order, but it's easy to get knocked away.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:55:26 AM

Got some more Aero, hope I win the giveaway.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:31:54 AM

dev - any plans on september ?
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:47:03 AM

I think multipool coming up these days, I've seen that bountie was claimed for it.
Anyway in other words, I'm ready to win the giveaway : https://twitter.com/night_f0x/status/507067948604084224

https://twitter.com/night_f0x/status/507103345098883072
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:07:20 AM

Twitter

murderouskirk

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:45:53 PM

louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

As much as I think the campaign was a good idea, it seems the price is going down not up!

What we really need to stop this downwards trend is a positive post from the dev!
tommy1691

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

As much as I think the campaign was a good idea, it seems the price is going down not up!

What we really need to stop this downwards trend is a positive post from the dev!

aeroME will most likely be released sooon!!!
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

When? Need the exact time. Otherwise, it all looks like a scam... Embarrassed

chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

No need for exact time, but a ETA like end of month, mid sept...
murderouskirk

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

No need for exact time, but a ETA like end of month, mid sept...

This.

Dev has not given dates from the very start in case of unexpected setbacks and to avoid pumpers killing the coin on news. They have delivered on a long list of updates. Here is the most recent bit of news from the dev (only two days ago). (I am pushing them to release more news currently)

Hi, my name is Majika, and it’s time for me to say hello. For those of you who are not aware, I am the main developer for the Aero team. I'm a well-known personality in the IRC-land and the Crypto currency community overall. Furthermore I'm a huge supporter of the crypto currency movement, what it represents and where it is going.

Due to a short break away with family on a last minute vacation, I returned with more than I bargained for.
A short break literally turned into a break of a different kind. As you may have heard I had a small problem with my personal health and am now just returning to full-strength.

It has been refreshing to see the team continue to execute on our plan, moving the chains and pulling out all the stops to keep the Aero train on track in my absence. For this I am extremely grateful (you know who you are). For those whom I chat with daily you all have been a great support and as always I hope to return the gesture in whatever ways I can.

I am now in the process of pushing forward, syncing with the team and working the project pipeline. Our immediate plan is to enable the faster deployment of our flagship project AeroME. This is something for which I am sure you have all been waiting to see.  As you can imagine, the Aerome platform is incredibly complicated with many parts and pieces. Some parts are already made, some will be made soon and other will live in constant cycle of development and marketing.

Aero also needs marketing..not only coding. A new marketing strategy has to be developed and realized in order for AeroME to reach its intended audience. For this we will reach out to tap into all of our resources to develop and push.

As a first step, we will include the authoring of a PoD (Proof-of-Developer) status for Aero. This is just one step in a whole host of steps to make Aero an investment with real world value, and more than just a coin.

Feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#aerocoin) to ask any questions or just to hang out...

mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:27:43 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 06:38:09 PM by mitchr4

I still havent sold a coin... maybe thats a horrible decision, but theres something about aero that feels different. its got so much potential. the dev is on point, and theres give aways everyday from a growing community.

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping and these guys...I dont know what to make of them, but theyve got some serious pull from what ive heard. they make me a little nervous, but i also think that theyll bring some free attention to aerocoin, and probably a huge pump at some point.

ive been keeping up on reddit. We've doubled our subscribers, but its slown down quite a bit on the decline. If you havent subscribed, please do so, I post at least twice daily, and it helps the coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Aerocoin/

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

Who have win 40.000 aerocoin from Twitter campaig? 
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

Who have win 40.000 aerocoin from Twitter campaig? 

https://twitter.com/CryptoKlingon

this guy

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: