Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2019, 03:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492023 times)
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:00:18 PM

Come to Germany let us talk face to face Little pussy... and we will see what happen... i´ll sent you back to your jungle fucking monkey...

This entire exchange can now be summed up as:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You posted the exact same thing on Reddit.  It's been copy and pasted.  No one believes your bullshit!  Your mom said to come out the basement and get some fresh air.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:07:13 PM

Come to Germany let us talk face to face Little pussy... and we will see what happen... i´ll sent you back to your jungle fucking monkey...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You posted the exact same thing on Reddit.  It's been copy and pasted.  No one believes your bullshit!  Your mom said to come out the basement and get some fresh air.

You posted the exact same thing on Reddit.
I dont even post on Reddit

It's been copy and pasted.
That's the joke

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:11:21 PM

Does that make me a "to-the-moon" FUDder?

You can call me whatever you want, but I know that i have nothing to hide. I know for sure the price will drop the coming days and get its real value which will be the same as before this last week. Why? Because volume will drop and drop more and the trust in the coin will be lower. It happens with EVERY coin after a p&d scheme. It also happened with BTC, LTC and all other trustworthy coins.

Just buy CANN when you are able to stay long term with it. If you think you can earn a quick buck now, you are too late.

Kisses,

Your fudder

Need BadAss Bulletproof VPS or why not just mail safe with Safe-Mail. We care about your privacy.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:30:20 PM

Not to mention that the movie "Taken" was inspired on his real life  Roll Eyes
passion4cannabis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:55:44 PM

Does that make me a "to-the-moon" FUDder?

You can call me whatever you want, but I know that i have nothing to hide. I know for sure the price will drop the coming days and get its real value which will be the same as before this last week. Why? Because volume will drop and drop more and the trust in the coin will be lower. It happens with EVERY coin after a p&d scheme. It also happened with BTC, LTC and all other trustworthy coins.

Just buy CANN when you are able to stay long term with it. If you think you can earn a quick buck now, you are too late.

Kisses,

Your fudder

I wasn't calling you anything.  Huh
And I never said you have anything to hide.  Huh Huh

I have the same vision of the CannabisCoin movement.

The same vision Herbal Wellness Center has by providing a 1.5 Gram joint to local Pheonix patients to this day.

The same vision the patients have, such as my Instagram follower 420KushKlock who helped me prove this is real by visiting Herbal Wellness Center for free CANN from me.

To the cryptoworld, CANN will be whatever this community wants to make of it.

To the patients, dispensary owners, and MMJ CareGivers like me, this coin has proven itself extremely beneficial as this coin and CANN community is FOR THE PATIENTS.

For this same reason, I have and am continuing to Mine AND Invest in CANN, as this is not a way to "earn a quick buck" as you have stated.
This isn't about GREED, and as D9 and the CannabisCoin community have and will always continue to say, this is FOR THE PATIENTS.

To say, "the trust in the coin will be lower" does not represent the minds of the patients who will most likely never bother to look CANN value on an exchange, when they are already receiving the exact value of CANN in MMJ dispensaries, a feat which other coins have not yet achieved for even one dispensary.

I do not have any judgement of you, and wish you only the best.

One Love

Passion4Cannabis
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 08:04:02 PM

One Love

Passion4Cannabis

You did quote me bro...but no problem. Me also wish you the best Smiley

Need BadAss Bulletproof VPS or why not just mail safe with Safe-Mail. We care about your privacy.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:24:21 PM

i'm also out...volume is very low now and will keep lowering and no big news is coming....the coin will only go down from this point till it's old value. We had some fun days....but the magic is over.

Im also out since a few minutes.

CANN Dev does not hold it necessary to post here anymore since days?

After this scandals!

I supported CANN, but it makes now no sense anymore to hold this coin, when i see such reaction from the DEV.

Ahah you are an unbelievable fucking son of a whore, like for real you're going to make me vomit.
You can't stop crying and fud, then supporting and sucking dev's balls and repeating the same thing again and again, seriously go get a life. You're the most pathetic bastard on both CANN threads, burn in hell german fagget.

@ microchoveur, dont cry little girl.  Kiss

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:52:24 PM

What did we have to do again to get the dev his access to the account back sooner? Link please.

cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

Are you retarded? How could he profit from it if he exchanges it 1g=1cann and 1cann = maybe 1 cent ATM.
Logic of both of you is like potato, i bet that you both can only count to potato and not more also.
The 1 CANN = 1 gram is the retail/customer pricing, not necessarily the wholesale pricing he could be offering to dispensaries.
cevarius

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:54:53 PM

What did we have to do again to get the dev his access to the account back sooner? Link please.

Just have to wait it out. The forum police can't be bought off, it seems.
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

So I'm trying to diversify a little bit, who can talk me into invest in this coin. I don't want to read all the thread.

Disclaimer
I'm posting this same message in other coins, the ones that have my attention
cevarius

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:02:31 PM

So I'm trying to diversify a little bit, who can talk me into invest in this coin. I don't want to read all the thread.

Disclaimer
I wouldn't invest if you're looking for quick/short-term gains. This is probably a 3-/6-/12-month kind of thing to find huge payoff.
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

Disclaimer
I wouldn't invest if you're looking for quick/short-term gains. This is probably a 3-/6-/12-month kind of thing to find huge payoff.

I want to diversify, I bought in the past Ppc and nmc when they were really cheap, that's why I'm asking, I want to split some of my profits of the other coins.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:05:56 PM

I think I understand what you're saying but the exchanges don't listen - they just list when they want anyway.  I think just the anticipation from waiting would increase interest and price but I don't think the dev asking will change the exchanges minds.
dynamite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:07:36 PM

Everyone on this chat is so new to crypto and volatile markets. This is what coins do. It was nobodies fault that CANN dumped hard.

Look at BTC. $1200 to $300.

CANN 16,000 to 3,500

These coins are volatile.

Much like bitcoin from $200 to $400 is an amazing buy. CANN at 1,000 to 3,000 is an amazing buy.

Next year when can goes sky rocketing to 100,000 it will pobably then drop to 30,000 soon after.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:07:58 PM

guys if use want chat about cann on a serious note go here;

http://forum.cannabiscoin.net/index.php

Smiley
dynamite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:11:23 PM

Smiley

The forum is a good place for indepth discussion for true supporters. People who actually want to physically do things to support CANN.

At the same time no body wants to sign up for a new forum, give their email/ip address and be fully moderated by the site owner.

cevarius

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

Smiley
The forum is a good place for indepth discussion for true supporters. People who actually want to physically do things to support CANN.

At the same time no body wants to sign up for a new forum, give their email/ip address and be fully moderated by the site owner.
Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear about how that forum is to be operated:

Who owns the forum?
Who has administrative access?
Who are the moderators? Who gets to pick them? Can they be removed? Who decides that?
What user account info do they have access to? Can they see my password? My private messages?
What are the rules for what stays and what/who gets deleted?
ETC.
Wysi

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:25:55 PM

most off the shelf forum software makes it impossible for admins to access passwords.  they are hashed and use a salt.

If you are dumb enough to use the same name and pw everywhere, which you clearly dont mr new account (ditto for me), you are a fucking moron.

Kiss

Am I spamming? Report me!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:19:34 PM

I like CANN. I want to get into it.

What does everyone think the lowest price CANN will hit over the next 4 weeks will be?

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.