Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492705 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1610
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:33:33 AM

for those wishing to do something useful, I have scraped google.com for every "medical marijuana x" term.

I then used these to search for mentions of said keywords on the net.

Long story short, all the urls in this list have mentioned medical marijuana on their site and would be worth approaching.

I will be emailing a dozen sites a day with a trimmed down version of the cannabiscoin.net homepage info and directing them to the site & new forums.

Feel free to do the same.

http://pastebin.com/zCRwP8Un

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
REXX|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:34:01 AM

Sell your coins and move on then. Grin
I sold my coins a while ago, you don't have to tell me what to do. And no, I'm not moving on. Rather than just carelessly running away from problems like you do, I actually try to solve them.

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .

The MAJOR problem is that the dev made no mention of a premine for himself, in fact he alludes to the fact that all the premine was paid out to miners, something we now know to be false. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8222374#msg8222374

See, he doesn't mention 17 million coins went "unclaimed", or that he's going to be keeping 5 million for himself. So its a problem alright.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:47:34 AM

I sold my coins a while ago, you don't have to tell me what to do. And no, I'm not moving on. Rather than just carelessly running away from problems like you do, I actually try to solve them.

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .

The MAJOR problem is that the dev made no mention of a premine for himself, in fact he alludes to the fact that all the premine was paid out to miners, something we now know to be false. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8222374#msg8222374

See, he doesn't mention 17 million coins went "unclaimed", or that he's going to be keeping 5 million for himself. So its a problem alright.

This problem was addressed and those coins were "burned" increasing every coin holders percentage stake. He didn't try to hide from this , he addressed it and took action. If he was a scammer then those 17 million coins would have been dumped when the coin was at a high value and we would all be holding worthless coins now . His actions speak volumes in the fact that he did the right thing .

Look at MaryJane coin , when the developer had 25.86% of the coins ........................NOW HE HAS 5.56% ... which means that lowlife dumped 20% of the entire coin on everyone.

ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:18:51 AM

Please let us all know when you solve this MAJOR problem of the developer actually having ownership in his own company.  We all cannot wait for your due diligence report .

This problem was addressed and those coins were "burned" increasing every coin holders percentage stake. He didn't try to hide from this , he addressed it and took action. If he was a scammer then those 17 million coins would have been dumped when the coin was at a high value and we would all be holding worthless coins now . His actions speak volumes in the fact that he did the right thing .

Look at MaryJane coin , when the developer had 25.86% of the coins ........................NOW HE HAS 5.56% ... which means that lowlife dumped 20% of the entire coin on everyone.

Yeah it was a good scam, they had it planned good.
All the Weed related coins were on a pump at the same time, all the devs had a bunch of coins to dump so they did.
Pumped and dumped the suckers and left a bunch of unwanted childs with a big loss.
Last one i remember to be clearly like this was Asia Coin, a while ago, another worthless coin.
But this is a scam that is used on a daily basis in crypto, is up to you guys to open your eyes or not.
There is not a single coin out there that has a serious project behind but Faircoin.
The rest are pump and dump bullshit.
It is a shame as crypto turned in the wrong direction a loong time ago.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:22:00 AM

Didn't you even read the damn thing? The dev said ALL the coins were paid to miners. He lied, so he did hide it from us. He was caught, so he had to burn the coins.

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:26:16 AM

Didn't you even read the damn thing? The dev said ALL the coins were paid to miners. He lied, so he did hide it from us. He was caught, so he had to burn the coins.

Except he apparently didn't even burn all of the coins...

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:30:17 AM

It would be illogical to assume that all the miners would all of a sudden come out of nowhere demanding their coins at such a low value. He did the right thing by putting them in unclaimed 500k blocks , knowing that these miners would be coming back wanting their coins as they saw that Cannabiscoin has risen in value. He gave them adequate time to claim them , and when a stink was raised about these coins he burned them all into oblivion.

Do you think the Maryjanecoin dev would have done the same thing based on his track record ?

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:39:41 AM

It would be illogical to assume that all the miners would all of a sudden come out of nowhere demanding their coins at such a low value. He did the right thing by putting them in unclaimed 500k blocks , knowing that these miners would be coming back wanting their coins as they saw that Cannabiscoin has risen in value. He gave them adequate time to claim them , and when a stink was raised about these coins he burned them all into oblivion.

Do you think the Maryjanecoin dev would have done the same thing based on his track record ?

Maryjanecoin is irrelevant

He actively hid the premine, and lied saying that the entire premine was paid out to the miners. There wasn't supposed to be a premine in the first place, he shouldn't have needed to burn any coins.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:44:52 AM

He actively hid the premine, and lied saying that the entire premine was paid out to the miners. There wasn't supposed to be a premine in the first place, he shouldn't have needed to burn any coins.

No.... MaryJanecoin is relevant because this shows you what happens when you have a immature greedy developer with no integrity who is willing to destroy his own coin for his greedy self interest.

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:49:38 AM

For the third time, the dev said all the coins were paid to miners. ALL. Was there any mention of 17 million coins still to be claimed? No.

And your defence is flawed yet again by claiming that the dev knew that miners would be back to claim their coins. First of all he said he didn't know whose wallets they were, then that they might be unclaimed from the premine. Was any effort made to alert miners that their 17 million newly discovered coins were about to be burnt? No, they were burnt quickly because the dev knew that there were no miners to claim them.

He got caught.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:54:26 AM

No.... MaryJanecoin is relevant because this shows you what happens when you have a immature greedy developer with no integrity who is willing to destroy his own coin for his greedy self interest.

So you're saying if the developer is greedy and immature he HAS TO destroy his own coin. There is no other alternative. Since Delta9 didn't destroy his own coin, and destroy his name, he is definitely not a scammer.  Otherwise MaryJanecoin is not relevant at all and I can't understand why you're even bringing it up.

mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:59:38 AM

For the third time, the dev said all the coins were paid to miners. ALL. Was there any mention of 17 million coins still to be claimed? No.

And your defence is flawed yet again by claiming that the dev knew that miners would be back to claim their coins. First of all he said he didn't know whose wallets they were, then that they might be unclaimed from the premine. Was any effort made to alert miners that their 17 million newly discovered coins were about to be burnt? No, they were burnt quickly because the dev knew that there were no miners to claim them.

He got caught.

Yes he got caught doing the right thing..........................LOL  .. the Maryjane coin DEV dumped most of his coins and left everyone in that coin high and dry.

ninjaskip

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:06:37 AM

Now multiply that dev by 500. Welcome to crypto!
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:09:09 AM

He got caught.

Yes he got caught doing the right thing..........................LOL  .. the Maryjane coin DEV dumped most of his coins and left everyone in that coin high and dry.

In what possible realm of madness is lying to investors about a premine the right thing?

Please, enlighten me with your obvious wisdom.
mrbigmugs

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

He got caught.

In what possible realm of madness is lying to investors about a premine the right thing?

I don't think it's possible to enlighten you. It's like trying to talk sense to someone with a learning disability.

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

He got caught.

I don't think it's possible to enlighten you. It's like trying to talk sense to someone with a learning disability.

Well why don't you try anyway? The question is simple enough for those people who were raised to recognize right from wrong, but you seem confused about the issue.

How is lying to investors about a premine the right thing to do?
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:41:01 AM

He got caught.

He didn't lie to investors, actually the hidden premine coins is the selling point to investors.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

The investors pump the coin, then they dump it on all of us with the hidden premine and we are left with a bunch of worthless shit, so we are paying the investors their profit.

THIS IS THE WAY CRYPTO WORKS.
THERE IS NOT A SINGLE COIN OUT THERE APART FROM FAIRCOIN THAT HAS A SERIOUS REAL LIFE PROJECT.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:00:02 PM

He got caught.

He didn't lie to investors, actually the hidden premine coins is the selling point to investors.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

The investors pump the coin, then they dump it on all of us with the hidden premine and we are left with a bunch of worthless shit, so we are paying the investors their profit.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE COIN OUT THERE APART FROM FAIRCOIN THAT HAS A SERIOUS REAL LIFE PROJECT.

Actually Guldencoin is the only alt I trust.
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:27:51 PM

He got caught.

Actually Guldencoin is the only alt I trust.

It does look ok, but yo should check FAIRCOIN out, some serious project going on there.
swiss_trueness

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:56:51 PM

With Guldencoin I can buy Goldnuggets :-D how cool is that..
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: